P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

When you are reading the news and the word INVESTIGATOR , CRIME SCENE , and EVIDENCE jumps out at you :D

this one time i went to this bank to cash the check my gran'pa gave me for christmas and since i didn't have an account with that bank so they asked to see my ID and i was like "dude, i'm like 13" so they asked for my school ID so i showed it to them (reluctantly cuz i HATE the picture!!!) and then they made me put my fingerprint on the check and i was SO excited!!! i wanna go do that again...

hhunter said:
When you are reading the news and the word INVESTIGATOR , CRIME SCENE , and EVIDENCE jumps out at you :D

that always happens to me! like if my dad is watching the news and im doin homework and there like we found EVIDENCE of..w/e and im like wut!! CSI!! WHERE?! lol :D

My sunburned arms are peeling now and I keep thinking "I'm leaving DNA all over" lol.

*found more cute bug stuff at work...the stamp set could be fun. Would love to pass the stuff amongst some of teh gang for april fool's lol.

Gris: Whoever's putting bug stamps on their memo's, enough! It was cute for a while, now it's just....don't do it anymore.

when you drip popsicle juice coming downstairs to take out the garbage and your grandma says to you, "well miss csi find all the drip spots and clean them up" and then you actually DO. (this just happened to me)

when you make your friends walk round school with you to follow a blood trail and you wish you had a kit. it turned out to be a kid with a bloody nose but i was so like who did this? did they leave trace? he ran away.

umm is it even possible to watch too much csi???

but yea...

1-you have seen like every episode

2-you cry when you miss it

3-you can talk about one episode over msn for hours...and never get bored!

i watched the last episode of NY season 2 the other week and 2 of my mums friends were round and they were being loud and i couldnt hear

i went on a rite paddy and started shouting at them all!!!!

im obsessed!!!!

and also u know u watch too much csi when u start coming out with random quotes from csi in your science lessons
*guilty*

Last month, I went to a friend's house for our national holiday. His driveway had been refaced with asphalt and there was yellow tape to prevent people from walking on it and I asked him: "Has there been a crime here?" And he said yes! :lol:

my nephew got attacked for no reason at all by someone about 10 years older than him and ended up a bit bloody and had boot marks on him and everything. and i took charge and took photos of his injuries put a ruler at the side of the shoe prints on his shirt and eveything! proper csi mode!! thankfully he's better now though!

When your with your friends on your club and see that a 10 year old kid has a CSI:LAS VEGAS UNIT shirt and you tell him "I love your shirt" and your friends give you a look and you smile.
And when its time to go home you take a picture of the shirt without him notice and you have it on your display of your msn!

I have actaully done that. I had a dream where i was a brand new rookie CSI and i was teamed up with Nick and Warrick on a case and they did a couple of practical jokes on me. But Catherine sent them on another case once she found out and i ended up working with her. And we solved it.

Our area has been buzzing about a pair of sniper incidents, someone was arrested in one but then another happened closer to here and my mind was going into Grissom mode right away trying to think of theories....copycat probably. TEOCW and WEGG popped to mind with the blue paint guy. So far, no more and I hope it stays that way, it's kinda scary.

Im guilty of this...

You know you've watched too much CSI when youre cheering for Grissom/Sara more than your own relationship.

when your ex boyfriend kisses you and you say mmmm mac instead of david he was majorly hacked off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back