P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Oh, yeah...LaRose...I have been SO guilty of that. Or better yet, when someone asks you to go out on a Thursday night and you start to panic, thinking "but...I have to watch CSI...ok, I COULD tape it...but what if the VCR doesn't work? Horrors!" And you end up making up some lame excuse to stay home and MAKE SURE the VCR worked!

And it's totally annoying when you set it up to tape while at Six Flags and it doesn't work and you come home and wanna scream!!!! Grrrr, arggghhhhhhh!!!!! It was NY but the LV didn't take either.

Here's another moment: I was doing some rubber stamp stuff at work and noticed a bug stamp kit....couldn't you see the bug stamps showing up on memos around the office? hehehe

Aww...I hate it when that happens. I remember recording CSI but my sister changed the channel while I was gone, so only about half was recorded, then it went to something else.

Boy did she get it when I found out. :lol:

I came home to see the tape streaming out of the VCR...seems it had a little problem and decided to EAT csi rather than TAPE it!

I hate it when that happens. I used to solve it with a DirectTV reminder which changes it to teh channel but I'm nto sure if Comcast has it or not.

xxdeadendgirl said:
when you draw out a calender just to put the CSI names and Times for a daily showing..

IE I now have a CSI calender made with sharpies and highlighters.
i did that.

Kirsty1702 said:
i also feel like ive watched too much csi when one of the guys were hoping that the toilet would explode like in Iced. I can't remember what they did to try make it explode but I'll ask.
flush dry ice down the toilet. ever make a dry ice bomb? i haven't, but i'm gonna try, the instructions are simple.PM me if you want them.

sandersidle said:
tahaha thats wut i did in las vegas.. i was trying to sleep and i was like man, i need an ALS. also, when you smell something really bad but u dont breathe through your mouth because you think you have to become used to bad smells if you become a CSI.(DBs..) hehe...that would be me.
i've been like that my whole life.

when you pick up items with napkins or pens, because you don't want to get your prints on things.

I'm the opposite, I like leaving prints around...for the CSIs to find of course. ;)

i get paranoid about leaving my prints in public places eg hotel rooms and then lie awake at night wondering if someone was murdered in that room. i then started examining the 'scene' and found a stay hair i was so excited that my parents told me to shut up as it was 3 in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back