P2 - You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You Know You've Watched To Much CSI When..

You go to Six Flags and every coaster ride makes you wish Gris was there with you

when people talk to you about CSI, and I say.. Oh, I'm not a GSR shipper ( I'm really not) and they have NO Idea what you are talking about!

This actually happened to me :)

....in your about me section on myspace you mention that you ship snickers...:devil: yeah....that would be me...

Wow CSI Kit's like the kids have the Fingerprints and Facial Reconstructur stuff, DNA coming out can't wait to see what they are, where did you see this?

YKYWTMCSIW: when they use sticky stuff to pick up hair and fibers, and you get the idea and use duct tape and or packing tape to get pet hair off furniture.

Hey it works wonderfully. :)

I'm in the lab at school with my lab coat on and I say I'm Greg Sanders. lol.

You go to the beach and dig a hole, only to discuss the episode of Grave Danger. Honestly, my friend and I did that. I can no longer dig a hole in the sand or dirt without thinking about Grave Danger. I really felt like Nick when my friends buried me in the hole... (Thankfully my head stuck out, and I was not in a box.)

I knew that I am really obsessed with CSI Files when I told my friend that I was going to put that story on this thread. :)

i also feel like ive watched too much csi when one of the guys were hoping that the toilet would explode like in Iced. I can't remember what they did to try make it explode but I'll ask.

a loocust gets trapped under your dryer, and you wonder aloud, "What would Grissom do to get him out?"
or
you see a spider and tell your mom not to kill it.

I was in the swimming pool this afternoon, sitting on the staircase. A little girl was behind me and told me I had a bug on my back, and I thought: "Why can't Grissom be here!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back