Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
happyharper, I love those three icons. I love what you did with the one from Nightmare. The text is great!

Those are gorgeous, GNRFan! You're definitely getting the hang of it ;) I think I like the red bricks one the most because it adds something very pretty, but still really allows Gwen to shine on her own. And since you're working on textures, have you checked out some of the more grungy, simpler textures on DeviantArt? I can recommend a few if you want.

Thank you. I think I got addicted to doing the textures even if all the erasing is a bit of a pain. :lol: I don't think I have very many grungy textures. Some of the textures I've saved in PS have been from backgrounds I made myself with brushes and such. Or things I've scanned. :lol: Some tissue box designs for example are great for backgrounds. :lol: Especially if you're into flowery type of backgrounds. :lol:

Here are more:

gstef20copyrtreertre.png
gstef20copy4634634634.png
gstef20copy5745787899.png

four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

Last edited:
Something_wicked, the Wizard of Oz and Ben McKenzie icons are gorgeous! I love how many different coloring techniques you used in all of them! It makes the whole BK set that much more interesting. I especially love your crops on both sets. Your eye banners are amazing and creepy, but beautiful. The level of detail is :eek:

Thanks a lot for your comments and with the eye banner, that is just what I call finding a really good cap :) All I did was cropped it played around with some exclusion layers and everyone has been praising me for it, I didn't think it was so good.

Something_wicked, the Wizard of Oz and Ben McKenzie icons are gorgeous! I love how many different coloring techniques you used in all of them! It makes the whole BK set that much more interesting. I especially love your crops on both sets. Your eye banners are amazing and creepy, but beautiful. The level of detail is :eek:

Thanks a lot for your comments and with the eye banner, that is just what I call finding a really good cap :) All I did was cropped it played around with some exclusion layers and everyone has been praising me for it, I didn't think it was so good.

Exclusion layers? What are those? I don't think my PS7 has those. :lol:

Here are the last few Gwen icons I made:

gstef207.png
gstef20copysharp.png
gstef20copyreeyt.png

four
five
six
seven

Exclusion layers are just color fill layers with the blending style set to exclusion, I use those a lot. I"m not sure what they're technically called, but that's what I call them :lol:

I'm here for three requests:

The first one I would like in 140x140 with the word 'amused'
The second one I'm wondering if someone could make a banner with 'Randy' and a heart of any kind.
The third I would like in 140x140 and would like it cropped so that only Ryan is visible in the photo.

Thanks in advanced :)

From the 3rd round of the misc LIMS, the icon I entered:

29xtcf4.png

3 I made before deciding which to enter:

30sdr1x.png
29wu3iq.png
2gv27ti.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back