Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all gorgeous! FallenForFlack, I LOVE the DC icons! Do you mind if I snag? Also, you don't perchance have icons of any metro stations from the east sides of the Red or Green lines and/or from Dupont Circle, Wheaton or Silver Spring, do you? I hope your trip to DC was awesome, and I'm glad you visited here before the humidity hit its worst :)

These are all gorgeous! FallenForFlack, I LOVE the DC icons! Do you mind if I snag? Also, you don't perchance have icons of any metro stations from the east sides of the Red or Green lines and/or from Dupont Circle, Wheaton or Silver Spring, do you? I hope your trip to DC was awesome, and I'm glad you visited here before the humidity hit its worst :)

Thanks so much happyharper! We only road red one time and orange the rest of the time. Do you live in DC? It was extremely hot and humid the day we were there!

Thank you so much speed_cochrane. :D I dunno who that is, but I love the colouring on your icons.

Kristine: They're loovurly. Nice colouring. :thumbsup:

DetHiggins: You know already I think they're awesome. :D

I have some Green Day ones (well, Billie) I made a while ago. :lol:

billie10.png
billie8.png
billierandom2.png

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/BACKUPS/Photoshop Works/billie12.png
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc172/Caitie-1992/BACKUPS/Photoshop Works/billie13.png

luffy, I always love your icons. Especially the first Billie one. It's just so beautiful. The crop's excellent and everything. Molto bene *hopes that was spelled right*

fo_poozle, I love that Chris Pine header. It's sooo pretty. And the way it all fits is excellent.

H_Miami_Fan - love the Transformers stuff, really excellent work.

luf100 - you know I love your MJ stuff. Will definately be snagging so stuff! I love the b/w ones! :)

FFF - love those icon, so pretty. The cropping is very nice and colouring! :)

Geni - :eek: :eek: :eek: your icons are so awesome, love the colouring so gorgerous, and the cropping is amazingly awesome too. nice work! Will take a look at your LJ later!

Ashley - lovely icons and the header is awesome too, great work as always!

Some LJ stuff from me of MJ - header,fo banner and profile banner:

*click for fullsize*

Enjoy! :)

Wow, there is so much awesome stuff in here, really well done to all of you. :D

Luf - Fantastic cropping, and awesome colouring on all of your Billie icons. :D Well done.

Ashley - Awesome stuff as always, I love the colouring on your Taylor Swift icon, and that Chris header is beyond amazing, great job. :D

Soph - I was by no means an MJ fan, but all of the stuff you made looks awesome, I especially like the colouring on the first header, well done. :D

Ezsti - That Sophie Ellis Bextor stuff is awesome. :D Really nice colouring, and cropping, I also love the positioning of the text, especially on the second icon. Fab job. :D

Thanks for the nice comments guys! :)

Stee - love Sophie Ellis Bextor stuff, the colouring is gorgerous, love how you made the red in her lips really pop! Nice Work! :)

Some stuff I posted at my LJ com.
Icons:
[40] Michael Jackson
[15] David Cook
[07] Adam Lambert
Header:
[01] Michael Jackson
FO banner:
[01] Michael Jackson
Profile banner:
[01] Michael Jackson
Sig banner for use @ talkcsi:
[01] Michael Jackson
TEASERS:

mjicon01.png
mjicon02.png
mjicon03.png

the rest are here.

Shazza - I just love your Michael Jackson items :)

fo_poozle - Lovely art as always :)

luf - Wonderful crops and coloring :)

bentley8.png
mbv2.png
mbv1.png
spnsam1.png

I have soooo not opened photoshop in ages ... and that's all I could come up with :lol:

Great icons GNRFan!! love the first one!! :)

Some more MJ stuff from me:

Icons:
[79] Michael Jackson
Header:
[01] Michael Jackson

TEASERS:
mjicon76.png
mjicon77.png
mjicon79.png

the rest are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.