Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work Soph :) I love the colouring of the second icon. :D

Thanks Liffy!!! I appriecate it!! Gald you like the second one I didn't think that was so great but I'm really glad you like the colouring! :D :D

Okay a few more (especially made for you Liffy :) ):

+++++ Carrie Underwood Icons +++++

Carrie20Underwood-5.jpg
Carrie20Underwood20-ALO-009279.jpg
Carrie20Underwood-DGG-017590.jpg

Enjoy! :D

H2H, I love the emotion you see from those icons, they are really great.

Thanks, who would've thought that all my emotion comes out at 7 in the morning before I get any sleep :eek: Dang being an insomniac :p

+ 4 Random Icons (Dierks Bentley, Joe Nichols and Donkey) + What a mix :D

DierksHowDoinTank.png
DierksTux01.png
JoeNicholsHammack.png
ShrekDonkey1.png

You guys have no idea how long I've been trying to get that first one done :p

Last edited:
I think you can tell which ones I snaggled... awesome job everyone! Nikky the one of Dierks and his dog is way too cute. :)

Geez, I haven't made icons in awhile... I should go do that.

That has got to be my favorite cap from all of his music videos, well with plenty of his shirtless scenes from Come a Little Closer and Trying to Stop Your Leaving coming in a close second :devil: Glad you like it SpeedsDaughter :)

I forgot to say this earlier, but of course you can snag, Shazza!

Shazza, your icons are so good! Do you think you could make me an Ellen Page one with that pretty rainbow effect? Ill PM you the picture a little later

H2H, yours are really good too, I especially like the 2nd one and the Donkey one..so cute :lol:

You guys have no idea how long I've been trying to get that first one done :p

I was having a conversation with a friend on the phone before I saw that icon and let just my mind went places :wtf:...

Love the donkey icon :D

Shazza, your icons are so good! Do you think you could make me an Ellen Page one with that pretty rainbow effect? Ill PM you the picture a little later

Sure no problem, PM me ASAP....I have almost the whole day off school so I'm look for things to do! :D and if anyone else has a request just buzz me I open for requests :)

None from me right now but like I said I'll have a big ol' batch ready for ya'll later....

*wanders off to school :( *

Last edited:
Great icons everyone!

I rarely do anything that is not CSI related.....but I had a request to do a Torchwood icon and LJ header.....so I thought I would post them here.

JI.jpg

H2H, I dont have to say anything lol, you know which ones I love :p

Shazza wow! The Carrie ones are amazing. The coloring on them is fantastic!

Great Icon Kat!! I don't watch Torchwood but I love that icon!! :D

Shazza wow! The Carrie ones are amazing. The coloring on them is fantastic!

Thanks! :D I appreciate!!! :)

Okay a few more but I don't think these are as good others...I'm kind of running out ideas :p

+++++ More American Idol Icons (Carrie Underwood, David Cook and Michael Johns) +++++

CarrieUnderwood.jpg
DavidCook.jpg
MichealJohns.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Just a few random icons before I try to get some sleep :)

bsb_brian2.png
dierks_awards.png
jhartley008.png
jhartley024.png
:drool: Forgive me :devil:

* Sings Quit Playing Games With My Heart * Or should that be Barbie Doll? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back