Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since I'm offically in love with This Picture of Dierks Bentley, so I made some signatures out of it. I'm not quite pleased with how they came out, trying some new things with them :)

DB001.png
db002.png

db003.png
db004.png

Last edited:
^Hmm, I like the idea, but 3 of the 4 seem "right-heavy" if you know what I mean. Try moving the man (!) to the left to compensate, and see what effect that gives you. :)

^Hmm, I like the idea, but 3 of the 4 seem "right-heavy" if you know what I mean. Try moving the man (!) to the left to compensate, and see what effect that gives you. :)

Trust me I've tried moving him around, but every time I try to use the tools to select him, my program goes crazy. It's a pain in the butt trying to use the lasso tools, which I normally use, every since I reinstalled it it's been acting strange. Is there any other ways to move him around ??

Trust me I've tried moving him around, but every time I try to use the tools to select him, my program goes crazy. It's a pain in the butt trying to use the lasso tools, which I normally use, every since I reinstalled it it's been acting strange. Is there any other ways to move him around ??
You're going to have to just move him around with the usual selection box, and then patch up any gaps you've got. It's basically the same principle as the lasso tool (I never use it for some reason, I get annoyed with it - unless there's some trick I haven't learned yet) :p

Hormiga, great icons! I love your second teaser, for some reason it makes me think of Harry swimming in a fish bowl. Yes, I am mental, I know. :rolleyes:

:lol:

You're going to have to just move him around with the usual selection box, and then patch up any gaps you've got. It's basically the same principle as the lasso tool (I never use it for some reason, I get annoyed with it - unless there's some trick I haven't learned yet) :p

Glad to see that I'm not the only one that's having problems with it :) Here's what I got :rolleyes:

db005.png

Wow, been a long time since I've been in here, so many lovely icons, with great coloring, and details:thumbsup:

I've done three on "Ren & Stempy":)

untitled-2-1.jpg
eee-1.jpg
www-1.jpg

On the first one, I brightened up the color:)

Linda, I love the Ren and Stimpy icons! *sings* It's log, log, it's big it's heavy it's wood! :lol: The coloring on the first one really stands out, great job! :thumbsup:

I come bearing some more icons as well, all Gilmore Girls related. :)

alexisbledel1.jpg
alexisbledel2.jpg

laurenalexis.jpg
521-1.jpg

Last edited:
*Sophia comes in and joins Sara to sing :lol:*

Amazing icons Linda! :lol: :thumbsup:

Sara love your icons! :) Amazing job as always :D!

GAH! So much amazing Artwork! :D :thumbsup: Well Done to the rest of you! :D

A few Disney's Aladdin Icons! :D
aladdin184.jpg
aladdin427.jpg
aladdin572.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Sophia those Icons are so sweet, I love the third one, :);)

Sara, yours are very lovely, I love the coloring, the deepness of the second and third;)

And how did ya get their teeth so white:lol::guffaw:in that third one

Sara, yours are very lovely, I love the coloring, the deepness of the second and third;)

And how did ya get their teeth so white:lol::guffaw:in that third one

Thanks for the comments. :)

As for the whiteness of the teeth, I just watch my coloring and if something starts to look off I go back a few steps and leave it looking bright. :guffaw:Also depends on the quality of the cap/picture. All depends how everything turns out...sometimes the sizing of an icon is tricker than coloring and brushes. Hope that helps. :)

^^ OOh yup that's alot more balanced :) Great job!

Thanks, the only difficult part was getting the coloring to match up once I moved him around, but it wasn't that bad.

Seeing all of these Disney movies, reminds me that I've got a couple cartoon Icons that I haven't posted yet, one of Aladdin as well :)

aladdin008410copy.png
Family.png
chips3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back