A few more icons from me :lol:

* Gasp and they're not Country or Nascar :p *

friends_6.jpg
friends_2.jpg
friends_1.jpg

GAH! Christ Daughtry! Nice icon ILJT!!! Mind if I snag?!? *snags anyway :lol:*

Last edited:
Wow, awesome work in here! :eek:
Gaelen great Brad icons, the more often I look at them the more I get a hang to Country Boys :D
H2H fabulous work! *iz impressed* And yay: Friends icons! :lol:
shazza and ILJT also two thumbs up, lovely stuff
LivingEnd I adore your icons in general, but the first AJ one from your latest post is just love :D
Steffi no words needed, you know what I think about all your work :)

I'm sure I missed s/o and I'm sorry in case I did, wasn't on purpose. :)

I made a new desktop wallpaper (wide screen) because I got tired of my old one - featuring Ryan Reynolds, simple and not very creative but he's just cuddle worthy :D

Last edited:
I've got a couple more to share, sorry if they're not like my others, just threw them together. I think they can show how I was feeling at the time I made them, frustrated :scream: my program's brushes won't load! I'm actually thinking of just giving up ... not because I'm frustrated, it's just that I've made so many that I'm running out of pictures :p

DierksLongTrip.png
DierksLongTrip2.png
DierksLongTrip3.png
DierksLongTrip4.png

* Sigh * How come black and white pictures never come out right for me? And I take it back :p it's nice making the larger icons, more Dierks to look at :rolleyes:

^I think it's just the contrast. It'll look far better if you increase the contrast once it's black and white ;) Otherwise it looks dull. I like the cropping of the 2nd one :)

^I love the cropping of the first icon :)

Here's a few more of Brad Paisley; two of them are of him and his wife - Kim.

BradPaisley26.jpg
BradPaisley25.jpg
BradPaisley27.jpg

The third one was me being bored and trying out random new things :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back