Other Fandom FanArt #3: Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
@magicmunchies

:lol: I love the icon that you're using now. Very Dame Edna. Lol. I wish Kate would do some wacky photoshoot like that :)

@Natty

Neat wallpaper Nats! And yes, I believe this thread is open for all kinds of FanArt. :) Good job.

I've been (slightly) out of funk, but here's a few more Brad icons! (Does anyone here actually listen to his music? Or are you just amusing me? :p Jodie, I know you listen to him :) )

BradPaisley23.jpg
BradPaisley24.jpg
BradPaisley19.jpg

Nice wally Nat!!!

Nice icon Magicmunchies!! :D

Love the Icons Liffy - and no I don't listen to his music so yes I am just amusing you...I loove country but dude I haven't heard of this guys songs :p

Let's see here's a couple I made at like 3 in the morning :lol: Dierks Bentley and Luke Bryan are my unlucky victims this time :)

+ Insomniac Icons +

DierksIcon.png
DierksLove.png
LukeBryanicon.png
LukeBryanicon2.png

Yes natty, any fan art that isn't CSI related can be posted in here. :)

Gaelen I love that first icon, it's fantastic. Hard2Handle yours are great too, they're creative and I like the text.

Here's a couple more from me:

BradPaisley20.jpg
BradPaisley21.jpg

Do you think it's unhealthy for me to be doing so many icons of Brad? :lol: Oh but I can't help but love his music.

@Elsie: Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Kinda...album coverish if I say so myself. :lol: Maybe I should try and send a copy to him. :p

@Soph: Glad you liked them too! :) And yay for amusing me. hehe

@H2H: Love the icons! :)

Just a couple icons from me before I get to work :)

+ Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood +

AldeanLaughed.png
CarrieThemeBlocks.png
CarrieThemeGreen.png
CarrieThemeRed.png

Did those turn out alright, that was my first time using some new texture bases? :)

Awesome icons everyone!

Cathwillows, your icons are amazing as always, love the coloring!
Hard2Handle, really nice icons as well, I especially like the coloring in the third icon, it's beautiful.
ILJT, the first one is great, I really like the crop.
And Gaelen, those are awesome; the last one is great, I wish I'd be able to make a decent black and white icon!

I have a few AJ Buckley once from the Supernatural episode Hell House...

Supernatural117_160.jpg
Supernatural117_469.jpg
Supernatural117_513.jpg

Did those turn out alright, that was my first time using some new texture bases? :)

Love, love the CU icons Nikky!! *snags* yes you did a great job with those texture bases! :D

Everyone else's are amazing too...sorry I'm not making individual comment, I might forget some and feel bad later....I apologise to all of you, your icons are amazing :D

A few from me:
++American Idol Icons (Is anyone watching it this year?!)++
9_davidcook.jpg
29086.jpg
a-michael-johns-photo.jpg

This was my first time using text brushes and a few new textures, did they turn out ok?! (Or am I still using too much color?! :eek: )

Last edited:
H2H, I loved the Carrie icons! Amazing stuff :) Especially the last one.

^Hah, I gave up on AI after Taylor Hicks won. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back