Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

Get Griss drunk the most then Sara. Catherine well she could use a little.
*goes and grabbs Jim and pulls him over to the corner with Mac, and has chocolate sawce, cherries and whip cream in hand* :devil: :devil:

Nope, i aint using the pole *comes out of the corner and wips the chocolate sawce and whip cream off of face* okay... where's Archie?????? :devil: :devil:

Wow you guys have so much energy! I think I'm going to sit back with a drink and chill in the hot tub with Warrick and Sara for a bit. Hmmm... bubbles...

Wow you guys have so much energy! I think I'm going to sit back with a drink and chill in the hot tub with Warrick and Sara for a bit. Hmmm... bubbles...

*sighs* I wish I still had that much energy... ;) :devil: I'm gettin' too old...oh well...y'all have fun here in the orgy room. I'm tuckered out and hittin' the hay. Night y'all!!

*gets Hodges drunk*

The NY crew are here? *grabs Chad*

Tell Danny and Aiden that I'm gonna borrow the robospanker for a wee bit. Ok?

Athena! May I have some ties and oil? *tries to yank Mac's supply*

Athena! May I have some ties and oil? *tries to yank Mac's supply*
HAhaha! Yah they're over there on the table help yourself. Sorry I'm too comfortable to get them for you myself, but Sara and Warrick give wonderful massages. I'm way to sedated to move right now.

Everyone is so comfortable here. We (me, Chad and Hodges) are having a group therapy session. They claim they are not loved.

BTW, who the hell conducts group therapies trunks?

Everyone is so comfortable here. We (me, Chad and Hodges) are having a group therapy session. They claim they are not loved.

BTW, who the hell conducts group therapies trunks?

Lol. :lol: :lol:
Oh i am so happy I am youthful.
*grabbs chocolate sawce and Archie* I'll bb in about 20 y'all.
*puts on a Uhura costume* Time to have a little Trekkie roll play :devil: :devil:

I must have feel asleep on the table, boy did Warrick and Greg wear me out! I'm all refreshed!, we've got alcohol and Honeynow, Where's Delko? *Grabs whip and goes to find Delko and Catherine*

*sees Eric tied on top of the table*
So this is where everyone's hiding.... Is it a private party, or can anybody jump on? :)
Sorry, I've got Delko tied up on the table. He can't move right now, but we can share. He's multi-talented. And look - here comes the hot tub crowd. Being herded by Calleigh with a bazooka. Oh dear.

*takes a cherry off Archie's head* All right... umm... need some help with Delko over there?
Where's Warrick? :devil:
Oh excuse me for a second i see Horatio.
*Grabbs the honey and strawberries and takes of to the corner of the room* :devil:
Hot tub next :D :lol:

P.s I cant read this at school, with all the little " :devil:" and this is so awesome and funny ill get sent to my grade adviser.

Back