Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

*sneaks away from Computer Programming class* Ah ha! Now I'm goin' to be happier here! *goes over to corner with honey, strawberries, and whipped cream in hand* I'll be over here with Archie... :lol: ;) :p

*sits on Archie's lap* :devil:

Thank you. Boys are so much more fun when they're tied up - did I mention I wanted to work at Lady Heather's Dominion? :)

Who's got 'Rick and Nicky? I've got plans for those boys too..... *evil grin*

Greg's over there covered in honey... maybe it's chocolate at the moment?? I don't know, he's sweet enough for me with any other added sugar (cause that's all i need right. More sugar! :ekk: ) And Sara is over here in the hot tub with me Simply Sara. The waters fine. Hop in.

OT: What language are you learning GreggoLover. Cause I'm in my Java class right now. :p

OT: What language are you learning GreggoLover. Cause I'm in my Java class right now. :p

Really? That's what my class is! I'm at work now...but that's so weird!

By the way, I'm done with Arch, if anyone wants him. ;)

Archie can joins us over here on the table, *looks over at the hot tub* Boy that looks like fun as soon as I get done over here I'm going to jump in....Now where did that duct tape go?

Allrighty, done with Eric. You stay there until someone nice decides to let you up. *grabs a whip and the missing duct tape* I'm going to find Warrick and Nick - I think Calleigh kidnapped them. *marches off with predatory gleam in eyes. 'here, Nicky nicky nicky.....'

*runs off to find Hodges* I swear I'll be done in a bit...just have some unfinished business with him. :p

(get it...risky business...unfinished business? no? just me? okay...) :p :) :lol:

*looks at own location* huh?? nooohhh, I'm playing UTT with them :lol:
HAhaaha! :lol: I didn't see (that) you there! Well that explains why things seem crowded over here. I'll leave you to them JayneEmilysRealm because I want to see if Grissom and the rocking chair are free! Who has the duct tape!!
Teehee.. that was easy :lol: Thanks Athena.. *goes back to playing UTT* yeah, I don't have much else to do since Twister had been stolen by.. HER *points to LadySara*

*looks at own location* huh?? nooohhh, I'm playing UTT with them :lol:
HAhaaha! :lol: I didn't see (that) you there! Well that explains why things seem crowded over here. I'll leave you to them JayneEmilysRealm because I want to see if Grissom and the rocking chair are free! Who has the duct tape!!
Teehee.. that was easy :lol: Thanks Athena.. *goes back to playing UTT* yeah, I don't have much else to do since Twister had been stolen by.. HER *points to LadySara*
Well we can always play strip poker or strip spin the bottle or strip checkers or strip beer pong (anyone else in college?) or strip <insert game title here> ;)

Aha! Found you! :D*Comes back into the break room with Calleigh, Nick and Warrick.* I found her hogging these two all to herself; she had them both in the ballistics lab. *Turns to Calleigh* You are not the only one to get hot flashes when a six foot man lies down with a 3 ft gun. Share the wealth; there are more than enough men to go around here. *points to Eric still tied up on the table with MrsWBrown* See? :devil:
*turns back to Warrick and Nick, cracks whip once.* Hmm, which one to play with first.... :devil:
Turns to Athena. How about Strip CSI? Everytime someone makes a terrible pun, or we have a 'shipper moment' you get nekkid.

Aha! Found you! :D*Comes back into the break room with Calleigh, Nick and Warrick.* I found her hogging these two all to herself; she had them both in the ballistics lab. *Turns to Calleigh* You are not the only one to get hot flashes when a six foot man lies down with a 3 ft gun. Share the wealth; there are more than enough men to go around here. *points to Eric still tied up on the table with MrsWBrown* See? :devil:
*turns back to Warrick and Nick, cracks whip once.* Hmm, which one to play with first.... :devil:
Turns to Athena. How about Strip CSI? Everytime someone makes a terrible pun, or we have a 'shipper moment' you get nekkid.

mmmmmmm Strip CSI... i like that :devil:

Okay who has Mac??? Or Jim? *looks around* Here Mac Mac Mac.... Here boy! *hides honey behind back*

Back