Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

Um... watch it there the table could be cold.
*grabbs the chains of the handcuffs of Brass and Mac* alright im heading over to the ballistics lab... it should be fun! :devil: I'm going to keep these two for the night!

*Looks in door nervously...*
*sees sex toys, naked ppl and whipped cream everywhere*

Oh thank god, I thought something WEIRD was going on in here...

*sees Danny, Aiden and the Robospanker*

well well, what have we here? *rubs hands together* :devil:

I think if nobody minds, I'ma go join in the fray...

*stands up as the guys finish danciung* Well boys after such a nice show I think you deserve a treat and on the menu tonight......Me :devil: *grabs whip cream,chocolate, strawberries, and cherries, and finds a clear spot to begin 'dessert'.

*hugs Greg* Bye Tiger! We had a Great night :devil: now the other ppl can play with you again,,, I have to go to school soon *cries* But I'll soon be back joining the Orgy again :D

Greetings newbies and welcome to the Orgy. No. Nothing strange going on in here. Lady Heather and I are back with more supplies take what you like and have fun.

*Lays down on the massage table* Why thank you Grissom. I could use a back rub. - No that midterm wasn't too bad. - hmm.... yah right there... that's the spot.

(Thanks for the warm exam wishes BrassFan08 and saras_girlfriend)

YAY I’m back and ready to play! :devil: *looks around* Where’s Sara?!
’’ Ow and Athena Good luck with your exam! I had a very important test at school today and I passed!!! *Does THE Dance* :D

I'll be back to play with y'all after classes, work, and physical therapy (so that leaves me with an hour before the eppie tonight! *squees*)

Have fun in our little haven y'all! ;) :p

*walks back into the break room* Okay here you guys go. Your free. Okay where is Speedle and Warrick????????? :devil:

Warrick is just finishing up his 'dessert' you can have him now...I gotta try to grab Greg before somebody comes and steals him he's a hot item in here.

I gotta try to grab Greg before somebody comes and steals him he's a hot item in here.
*nods* I had to kidnap him, drag him into a closet and lock the door 3 times,,, But we had fun :devil: *looks around* Okay I'm not going to keep on searching for Sara,,, *shouts* SARA!!! I’m UTT I’ll meet you there! :devil:

Well since the closet is free now, Come on Greg...We'll be in here if anybody needs us *pulls Greg into closet and locks door*

*shouts* YaY there you are! *hugs Sara* I've been waiting like forever,,, Now let's have fun UTT :devil: *both Sara and Me crawl UTT*

Ow and Athena Good luck with your exam! I had a very important test at school today and I passed!!! *Does THE Dance* :D
*simply moans because Grissom is very good with his hands* (translation of the moan is below)

Hurray for you. Thanks I did good on mine as well. btw I love your av very funny.

Back