Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

*gets out of closet and yawns* Can I take Greg with me to bed? :devil: The closet wasn't so comfy at all,,, *makes puppy face* Please everyone? it's just for the night I'll bring him back, first thing tomorrow,,, :)

On my account you can keep Greg for the night, I know you need the diversion! Good luck tomorrow girl *hugs*

On my account you can keep Greg for the night, I know you need the diversion! Good luck tomorrow girl *hugs*

*runs to closet* *looks* No key here, okay saras_girlfriend keep looking for it I'm sure Sara has it somewhere ;):devil: *checks closet again* Yep I'm sure! no key just a nude Greg :p *grabs Greg* C'mon Tiger let's go to bed,,, *turns around* *hugs saras_girlfriend* Thank you!!

*runs to closet* *looks* No key here, okay saras_girlfriend keep looking for it I'm sure Sara has it somewhere ;):devil: *checks closet again* Yep I'm sure! no key just a nude Greg :p *grabs Greg* C'mon Tiger let's go to bed,,, *turns around* *hugs saras_girlfriend* Thank you!!

anytime!
Are you trying to tell me Sara is hiding the key in her panties :eek: :devil:

OH! Wait here it is!!

I found it.

We were playing with the honey and that made everything all sticky that's when it must have gotten stuck to my... umm... that's when it must have gotten stuck to me :p

hehe

Okay Lady Heather lets go now

(seriously I have to go study for an exam :eek: wish me luck! I'll be back to play soon. saras_girlfriend don't wear her out too much *wink*)

*Snogs Sara real quick and waves bye*

Oh, i thought we had to bring some of our own toys *holds key to handcuffs* i got my own :devil: what we have to share??????? Can i keep Jimmy and Mac for the night? I promise to bring them back! Honestly! :devil: Hey wheres Catherine????? And Gil????? :devil:

Well, since no one seems to be missing Greg, I will now proceed to lure him to the high security prison cell....*come here Greggo....!* :devil: gotcha! *captures Greg, to his delight* YAY! please excuse us for a LONG time :devil:

No worries on that.... C'mon babes *Take Mac and Jim to the walk in closet* Uh dont come in, i will be a while... not sure how long. Oh Athena sorry i didnt say this before. Good luck on ya test. I just finished some of my midterms

Grissom seemed to fancy the vibrating bed in Assume Nothing, so I have Grissom and Catherine over here on this nice king size vibrating bed. :devil: :devil:

*arrives with chocolate, cream, honey and other goodies*

I figured you guys would have nearly run out by now. Also, Lady Heather has lent us a bunch of handcuffs and other... er... toys. I'll just put them down over here in the corner and you can help yourselves.

Now... where's Sara? I didn't have time to finish our... um... experiment earlier... :devil:

*points* Sara is over by the hot tub. Ummmmm can you pass me the whip and the larg handcuffs please? :devil:

No ones playing with these two right? *grabs Nick and Calleigh*

Let's go visit the evidence table - I want to see what the lights can do. Oh yeah - *grabs harness, rope, paddle and handcuffs.* These should come in handy.... let's go play.

*off to the evidence table*

Back