Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

*walks in* I forgot to return Hodges from yesterday...I was kinda busy...forgot he was tied to my bed. :eek: :devil: :p Well, I'm returnin' him. Heh. But I'm goin' to join in for a few minutes of the fun before I get to studyin'. ;) :devil:

*finds Warrick and Archie* There you two are, you started without me. Okay I brought your Chippendale male strippers outfits*throws costumes at them* Hurry and put these on so I can watch you take it off *sets up radio by coffee maker and finds a recliner to relax in and enjoy the show* :D :lol:

Mmmmm sounds fun. Woha i have had Eric since Woha 7 hours now. Ummm i guess he can go. *takes handcuffs off* okay someone can have eric delko now. Mac is still mine.... Anyone seen that firefighter costume??? :devil:

*opens door from closet to shout* Greg's with me!!! :devil:
Can anyone hand me some chocolate sauce?! *waits* Thanks,,, *grabs sauce and closes door again* *I think we’ll stay in this closet the rest of the night!* :devil:

*grabbs the firefighter costume* Okay um... ill be in here for the rest of the night and posibly tomorrow with Mac.... :devil: Um.... have fun.... Oh um *puts a 20 in Nicks pants* nice dancing there sugar!

Now now kids share Greggo. *spoken in a mock school teacher voice* There's no violence in the Orgy room... besides spanking... and whips... and *pictures spanking a tied up Nick*... hmmm... sorry what was my point again? Oh yes! Play nice all. ;)

Now Sara I'll be right back. I'm sure JayneEmilysRealm or forensicsgirl will play with you until I return, but Lady Heather and I are going back to her domain to get some more supplies. It's getting rather busy in here, we don't want to run out of fun toys now do we?

Now hand me the key to the handcuffs?

What do you mean 'you thought I had it?!' I gave it to you?

Well where would I put it? It's not like I'm wearing anything... no it's not there... hey, Sara I said it wasn't there you don't have to check. HAhahahAha! That tickles stop that!

It looks like I'm going to be here for a bit Lady Heather... excuse us... *smirk* hehehe I'll be right back.

*pops head out of Closet* Athena said we had to share :devil: so people be Nice and share Sara with saras_girlfriend Ow and please let me keep Greg for the night?! *pouts*

*pops head out of Closet* Athena said we had to share :devil: so people be Nice and share Sara with saras_girlfriend Ow and please let me keep Greg for the night?! *pouts*

awww that's sweet :) *melts and looks mighty cute so ppl will share Sara with her*

Of course I'll share her saras_girlfriend, glad you could join us. We're just looking for the key to these handcuffs :devil: turns out they're not...*wicked grin* well we thoroughly search certain places and the key isn't there. But well find it. You can join in on the fun until then.

Of course I'll share her saras_girlfriend, glad you could join us. We're just looking for the key to these handcuffs :devil: turns out they're not...*wicked grin* well we thoroughly search certain places and the key isn't there. But well find it. You can join in on the fun until then.

I think the key is in Sara's bra *evil grin* I'll check :p

*gets out of closet and yawns* Can I take Greg with me to bed? :devil: The closet wasn't so comfy at all,,, *makes puppy face* Please everyone? it's just for the night I'll bring him back, first thing tomorrow,,, :)

Back