Orgy in the break room! Bring all your characters!!

My my. There's been so much going on since I last checked in.

I think I'll just sit back and enjoy the show for a while. hmm... there's a mighty comfortable rocking chair over in the corner not in use.

What do you say Grissom? Care to join me?

Ha-ha... no I had just planned to hang out and relax for a while. But who am I kidding your offer is too enticing. (What woman in her right mind could refuse and something like that?! seriously!)

Wow Warrick! you were the best desert I've ever had :D What did you say about ice? O, mmmm sounds like fun, you go get that and since you've got me handcuffed I'll be right here waiting for you.

I was... Uh yeah sure Jim.
*grabb his hand* Um... who can refuse... I will be back *moans* later... man his hands are good. Um dont bother looking for me. If you find Archie tell him he is my next vitim!!! *grabbs whip and handcuff along with other creams* i will be back :devil: Anyone care to join?

Oops, time certainly flies when one is having fun. *releases Miami's Hot Lab Tech* Go play, I'm sure someone will keep you company. I need to go clean up, but I shall return with more treats, I swear.

*finds trenchcoat, heels and wallet; departs to go shopping*

I have returned!

*Deposits two huge bags on clear patch of floor (how'd that get there?), one with whipped cream, chocolate, other edible treats, the other full of handcuffs, chains, and other supplies from Lady Heather's*

All right, I've been through most of the guys (and a couple of girls :devil:) so who's left.... Speed! Since you're not dead here, let's go enjoy Delko. I think he's still handcuffed to the evidence table. If not, *you* can be my toy :devil:

clear patch of floor (how'd that get there

A clear patch??? Omg.... okay.... now that i am done with Jim again. Where is Catherine?? Or Sara??? :devil:

ROFL nice comic Athena Okay I have no idea what's going on, but I'm gonna take Greg and Nick for a while...For er...that Interrogation :devil: Y'know, the one that they were working on together...? Ehehe *cough* It might take all night, so er...See you laters!

*takes Greg and Nick by the hand, leading them out*

Great pix, athena!!! :lol:

Danny, I know you want Aiden and me intact, but really, we're only fighting over you...

You know what? You're right. C'mon Aiden, let's share. :devil:

*Emerges from Evidence room with mask on and six inch hooker boots* Delko's passed out - I think we worked him too hard.

Anyone using the Robo-spanker?

robot-spanker? Omg i didnt even know we had that. OKay where is Horatio. Im going to take him to bed.

Ah...... :D so your willing?

Okay, that sounds awesome. You look soooo sexy in the police officer cotume. Okay everyone I'm off to bed with Horatio :devil: No one using the viberating bed? Okay thanks guys. Dont do anything i wouldnt!!

Omg that pic is soooooo funny! I love it! That is the best for this board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WooHoo that was fun! Well Warrick I think I'll let you rest now...Where's Catherine? She's supposed to give me some pole dancing tips *Looks around for Cath* There you are *grabs Cath and pulls her to the pole*

Back