"One To Go" Discussion *SPOILERS*

That office scenario makes sense. I was wondering on the logistics of it because Catherine's current office seemed a bit too small if there were going to be more scenes in there. They still haven't resolved the question of her sharing the office with 'duck lady' yet.

This is an unexpected turn of events. But I am all for it. (thought part of me wishes it was just Nick and Greg sharing the office, since they are both level 3's and Riley is still a lvl 2)

another spoiler scene :

There’s a wonderful scene - actually, one of several these past few months - where an earnest and impossibly nerdy Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) tells Langston about how the CSI team determined that only a certain type of moss grows on the north shore of Lake Mead. “This is what we live for,” Sanders gushes. Pan to Grisson, who winces ever so slightly.

*source popmatters.com*

Those ever so slightly Grissom winces always speak volumes.
Any idea where I could see this clip? Or where it came from?

True. He knows how to use his face. When I read that, I pictured it him doin the squinty eyed, upturned lip, wince.

I don't mind Nick, Greg and Riley shared office, but do Nick and Riley have to clean Greg's mess when Greg make a mess on the desk? He wear sloppy clothes, he doesn't make himself look nice except he wear suits when he goes to court. Nick, Riley and Catherine always wear nice clothes. Why can't Greg make himself look nice?

Whoa Whoa Whoa!:eek:

You hurt me with your words NicknGrissom!:(

Greg isn't sloppy! He's...Interesting!:lol:

And anyways I believe having a clean desk in their field is a sign of insanity!;)

It is an interesting tid-bit having them share an office, but I would have prefered Nick and Cath getting an office, and Greg and Riley sharing. Or, Riley not getting one at all:shifty:. But, at least they will hav a place to chill now instead of the conference room.

I didn't mean to hurt your feeling, kimbo08, and I said with a question mark. Will Nick and Riley clean Greg's mess to protect him from Ecklie? You know how Ecklie is when he see messing office.

I know Greg is interested.

Since when does Greg have a messy desk?? I've never seen that. Plus he dresses just fine these days. At least he wears blazers, Nick does not even wear a blazer to work.

He doesn't have a desk...yet. What Episode did Greg wear Blazer? I can't remember he wear one. I know Nick doesn't, he hate suit and tie.

Why can't Greg tuck his shirt in his pant?

back to spoilers...

This is an unexpected turn of events. But I am all for it. (thought part of me wishes it was just Nick and Greg sharing the office, since they are both level 3's and Riley is still a lvl 2)

another spoiler scene :

There’s a wonderful scene - actually, one of several these past few months - where an earnest and impossibly nerdy Greg Sanders (Eric Szmanda) tells Langston about how the CSI team determined that only a certain type of moss grows on the north shore of Lake Mead. “This is what we live for,” Sanders gushes. Pan to Grisson, who winces ever so slightly.

*source popmatters.com*

Those ever so slightly Grissom winces always speak volumes.
Any idea where I could see this clip? Or where it came from?

It wasn't a clip, it was an article I read on popmatters.com.

Dizzney, I couldn't agree more! Greg's just fine IMO. But NicknGrissom, I can somewhat, kinda see your point.

I can't believe the episode is so close! I honestly haven't been this excited about an episode, with exception to "For Warrick". Tomorrow is going to be a sad, sad night. I have me Kleenex (with lotion) ready for the tearful goodbye. Plus, this case seems pretty crazy. CSI has always been good at having crazy sociopath killers. Ugh, I can't wait!

Okay I just read this article, and it's got...to me, huge spoilers. lol. I'm starting to think that Grissom's exit might actually be quite well-done, but um, I'm still sticking to Catherine's "expect the worst" theory. :lol:

Tonight, however, Grissom holds center stage.

"I will never forget the things you've taught me," says Nick (George Eads).

"You're the best student I ever had," replies Grissom.

Fortunately, that's about as mushy as it gets, which is appropriate, since Grissom is expected to drop by again for special occasions in the future.

His farewell from Catherine Willows (Marg Helgenberger) is particularly well-done, and it won't spoil anything to say there's a moment toward the end where Grissom pauses for Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan), who was killed on the job.

Grissom also gets a final moment of his own. But fans of evidence examination and inductive reasoning will have to speculate on that one for themselves.

You can read the full article here. :)

I've seen one promo containing a scene where someone (I think it's Brass) is telling a woman (I think a blond) "Your husband is a serial killer!" and goes on to say that if she talks, she might save a life. So when we're watching "19 Down" tonight, keep an eye out for obvious couples among Langston's class.

Okay I just read this article, and it's got...to me, huge spoilers. lol. I'm starting to think that Grissom's exit might actually be quite well-done, but um, I'm still sticking to Catherine's "expect the worst" theory. :lol:

Tonight, however, Grissom holds center stage.

Grissom also gets a final moment of his own. But fans of evidence examination and inductive reasoning will have to speculate on that one for themselves.

You can read the full article here. :)

That sounds to me like the last scene will either be about Sara or have absolutely nothing to do with her, depending on what the viewer wants.

On a personal note, I just finished watching all 8 seasons of CSI again including all the season 9 episodes that have aired. I can't believe I'll be saying goodbye to my all time favorite character tonight.

9 Hours.

Very touching indeed. That was great. It's sweet but not mushy. Which is exactly how it should be. All I have to say is thanks to everyone who has been posting the pictures and videos for this episode. It has made it really easy for people like me who aren't tech savvy, to stay current with this episode.

I think Live4GrissNSara is right. The ending will be awesome depending on the viewers perspective. But it sounds like this episode will be well done IMO.

Back