"One To Go" Discussion *SPOILERS*

"Grissom pauses for Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan), who was killed on the job."

This should be touching, I wonder if it more than him just looking at the funeral memoriam in his office that they show in the promo.

I found this clip of Nick and Grissom, it's short, but IMO very touching.

Nick and Grissom

That was well done, I think. Except for the editing. :) I hate it when the shots have no continuity....he's leaning over, sitting up, leaning over.

That sounds to me like the last scene will either be about Sara or have absolutely nothing to do with her, depending on what the viewer wants.

Arrrrrrgh! I am SO hoping for a very clear ending on this! I'm not sure I can handle a never-ending debate from here on out about did he or didn't he go back to her.

*wonders to self, hmm will this thread go indepth like on "19 down"? which we encourage, or something else? okay need coffee, walks out.*

Well, it's started folks... Grissom's last episode (as a series regular). I have a strange feeling that I'm going to be depressed in school tomorrow... *laughs*

I have to admit that I was getting very tired of trying to watch my other shows and seeing the same "GRISSOM IS LEAVING" commercial every three minutes...

Ooo.... the non-opening-credits credits are different today. They're smaller and in the corner. Interesting.

I want Sara involved in the aftermath of his leaving.

Did you just hear that? Ecklie is the new undersherrif. This is gonna get reeaalllyyyy interesting. The rest of the squad is gonna love it lol

Did you just hear that? Ecklie is the new undersherrif. This is gonna get reeaalllyyyy interesting. The rest of the squad is gonna love it lol

Well, look on the bright side:
1) If they don't need to report to Ecklie, he can't be as much of a jerk.
2) Ecklie is much less likely to shoot one of them.

*wonders to self, hmm will this thread go indepth like on "19 down"? which we encourage, or something else? okay need coffee, walks out.*

lol. Poor you. I think talks about that "something else" are probably inevitable, though. As it's finished in some parts of Canada and people are already starting to talk about the ending scene. :lol:

Is Hodges in love with Grissom? Honestly...
He looks so sad. I just wanna pet him and tell him it'll all be okay.

Alright, THIS is awesome. Minus the whole Sara thing.

Grissom's last scene (comments):

-Hee! Wendy and Hodges talking to each other. (Leave my shipper heart alone.)
-Oh look! It's that CSI that wasn't in the episode at all.
-It echoes Sara's departure, except he's smiling- content with his choice.

Speaking of Sara. Dayum.

the ep was exceptionaly good. i can't get my head around the whole thing yet. but the last scene was a total cheesefest, haha! but y'all know what? i loved it! ;)

Back