"One To Go" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, considering that this is his 'farewell' speech, you can probably bet on it, that it will be on all the networks, including CBS. :rolleyes:

2. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well either way CBS will show CSI, its their number 1 show. It may be shown later but it will be shown.

Interesting note: Bush and Grissom are both saying farewell on the same night!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good one, one we love and one:klingon: I'm listening to him yak right now on Keith Olberman, denying everything that he's ever done, or not done, he's so evasive, dense and sneaky, I could scream:scream:why not on Tues. or Wed., or Friday, damn!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  4. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

Noooo!!!!:( I hate those speeches. Bush never says anything but how great he is and is so condescending! Ugh! Why does he need to interupt CSI. :(

5. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

When did they say the baby's name? I do hope Grissom ends up being happy and at peace.

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ They did that in For Warrick. I think it was written on the documents Warrick had for his custody. I'm not 100% sure, though.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, it looks like either Grissom is just leaving or is running off into the sunset with Sara. :rolleyes:

Bolding is mine.

You can find the rest of the article here.

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

9. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I won't be shocked if he winds up with Sara, I kind of expected it although not with the same 'squeee' as the GSR fans, but with more of a 'meh'.

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I think we can probably expect that if it's Naren Shankar saying that it was right for Grissom. :lol: I sort of hope they'll surprise us with something we'd never expect, though.

11. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

I'm not sure if someone already brought this up, but I noticed that neither Wendy nor SuperDave was listed as episode guests, though Archie, Mandy and Henry were. Do you think that means that this is the episode where Wendy and SuperDave officially become season regulars, or are they just not in the episode. It feels weird especially not to have SuperDave there. It feels like he's pretty much been in every episode (except for Hollywood Brass and such). Thoughts?

12. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

I'm aware! I was just going off of what was said above me! My bad! Sheesh! :shifty:

As far as Mr. Bush's farwell, I hope it;s short an to the point. One of the most important episodes in CSI history and he has to interrupt it. The irony of it all.

13. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Yeah, Me too. My thing is, Why not just have him leave, then leave the rest of it up to our imaginations. They can even have it later "Did you get Grissom and Sara's wedding invite?"

I thought they were going to be regulars from the beginning of the season on. I've noticed they've been in the credits before all of the guest stars.

Looking at IMDB and the cast list there, they aren't listed, even in the regular credits but neither is Metcalf, so I don't know. Interesting question. I agree that at least Super Dave should be in this episode, because he's been around since the beginning, it seems.

ETA, looking at his IMDB profile, he's been in 145 episodes, starting with Season 1's "Friends and Lovers." However, he's not listed as being in anything after "19 Down."

However, after episode 9.11 "The Grave Shift," cast lists are spotty at best.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  14. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

G. W. Bush has made my life miserable for the last 8 years so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this turn of events. I hate these presidential speeches because after listening to the guy blather on about nothing, there's always the "post game analysis" from the politcal press, comments from the opposing party, etc that makes the darn thing drag on way longer than it needs to.

CBS had better run this episode of CSI from the begining. Nothing irritates me more than getting that message "we now return you to your regularly scheduled program ALREADY IN PROGRESS". :rolleyes:

15. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I highly doubt they would do that. I think the show will just start late due to the Presidential address, that is usually what they do.