One thing that annoys me the most...

Alright everyone, I know this thread is for discussing things that annoy you, but I'd like to ask that everyone make sure to be nice. ;) We don't want things to get too negative in the thread or in the forum. :)

This is not in response to a single post, or a specific user. I just want to make sure that this does not become a thread for argument. :)

Also, please remember that there is a Great Ship Debate thread for each of the shows over in Shipper Central where you can debate the merits of various ships. :)

xfcanadian...you are the racist...I am southern and I am all for YoBling...Don't stereotype people by where they live, it's the same as being color racist...Ya'll need to chill!

Wow, that came right after I just said that I don't want this to become a thread for argument. LuvGrissom, please re-read this post from Baba that was made after the comment that you are referring to:

Guys, we're heading into a combtive environment here. If anyone has any complaints about any of the above, please PM me or HAM . I DO NOT want to see anymore on this particular issue posted here, and if I do, the thread gets shut. No ifs, ands or buts.

I am now the co-moderator instead of HoratioAndMe, but the rest of that statement holds true now just as it did then. Do not start or continue argumentative discussions. This is not the place for it. If you have a problem, contact Baba or myself. Remember that this thread can and will be closed if this continues.

Now let's please return to the discussion at hand. :)

What really annoys me is when Horatio does something OBVIOUSLY illegal and gets away with it. ALL THE TIME!

Also, Delko's underbite drives me bonkers. In fact, Delko drives me bonkers in general. And not in a good way.

About all of the inconsistancies and things not taking all that long, my dad and I were watching some crime drama the other day (I think it was Criminal Minds...) and one of the main characters did something and my dad was like, "how is that even POSSIBLE?!" I figure, we're not supposed to overthink it. After all, it's just a TV show, for entertainment. If we wanted total reality, we could go watch a documentary about it. But then it wouldn't be as amusing.

ok now I'll throw it out...anyone annoyed by the new CSI NY chars or do you like them? My Smacked self is kinda annoyed by Peyton but I don't hate her like I thought I would. How about Angel?

Sorry Faylinn...I did not read past the post that pissed me off, also my intent was to reply directly to that post, but I see that my post went to the end of the thread.

Mel, I immediately loved Det. Angell on CSI NY, I think she'll be a great addition (and I honestly didn't see the Aiden-clone thing, she's just a beautiful brunette with attitude, must be more than one of them, in NY!) :lol:

Re: Peyton, I dunno, my personal jury is still out on her, yet. I didn't dislike her, and I'm glad to see Mac finding someone who he can share his personal time with. (Just as long as it isn't Jane in the lab, now she annoys me!) But my Spidey Sense tells me that it won't be long until Peyton starts doing something that really annoys me... :lol: Are you confused yet? I am! (Not enough caffeine yet, this am...)

lunn_dannyfan said:
What really annoys me is when Horatio does something OBVIOUSLY illegal and gets away with it. ALL THE TIME!
As much as I love Horatio and I do adore him, I have to say, that also annoys the hell out of me. Whenever something comes up or whenever a higher authority steps in he does the total opposite of what he is asked to do and gets away with it. It's like he has his own set of rules to handle every situation. I know in nearly all cases he has the victim’s best interest at heart and that's half the appeal to him, but it just doesn't happen that way.

Sorry Faylinn...I did not read past the post that pissed me off, also my intent was to reply directly to that post, but I see that my post went to the end of the thread.
Ok, I see what you intended then. ;) Still, it's best not to get involved in something that could turn into an argument. If a member has a problem with something that is said in this forum, you can always contact myself or Baba. :)

Re: The new NY characters--I adore Angell so far, and I'm sure I'll continue to love the character. I also don't see the Aiden-clone thing. Yeah, I can see some similarities, but as MBGrissom pointed out, there's got to be more than one brunette with attitude in NYC. :p Heck, if you think about it, Det. Angell reminds me a bit of that roller derby chick who was hitting on Mac. ;) I haven't seen anybody mention that brunette with attitude. :lol:

But I guess it does sort of annoy me (coming back to the point of the thread ;)) that I've seen so many people act as though because Aiden was a certain way, no other character can display similar traits without being a ripoff of Aiden. I'm sorry to say that Aiden is gone for good, so why limit the types of characters that could come in after she left? *shrug*

Re: Horatio--yeah, it makes me roll my eyes when he does something that would get a lesser man in trouble, but he's Horatio, so he doesn't have to face any consequences at all. :rolleyes:

One thing that is starting to annoy me is Horatios outfits. I'v noticed the same darn Black and white striped shirt in like a dozen episodes from past season including the new one Rio. :mad: I've never seen Calleigh, Eric, Ryan or boa vista or even yolina wear the same outfit.. Anybody else notice that or am i just that vain? :confused:

Have we mentioned Flack's ties? I mean, where does he get them, is there a bad tie shop or something? Or maybe his mom buys them...rofl.

01. The first Sheriff that LV had, who's name I can't spell anymore...I think it was Atwater, or something to that effect.
02. All the Cath!Drama and Nick!Drama. As much as I love Catherine and Nicky, I'd really be nice to have another character have something interesting happen to them. (And no, being in a relationship doesn't count. *broods*)
03. Horatio's need to wear sunglasses wherever he is. I love you and all, H, but there is no need for those shades in that dark-as-hell lab.
04. Currently? The lack of screen-time between Sofia Curtis and Nick Stokes.
05. The mistreating of David Hodges. *sigh* Some people just never learn.
06. The fact that, every single room that any one of the CSIs steps into is horribly dark.

The fact that, every single room that any one of the CSIs steps into is horribly dark.
No kidding. :rolleyes: Once, just once, I'd love to see someone walk through a darkened room with their little flashlight...and fall flat on their ass. Just one time would do it for me. :p

Horatio had his dang blacked striped shirt on again.... I would just love to burn it so he would stop wearing it. :devil: :mad: :p ;) :D

Back