One thing that annoys me the most...

That the CSI:LV cast has been replaced with clones who are no longer friends and are no fun anymore.

What happened to our Season 1-4 cast? What have you done to them!

I agree! They don't have as much fun anymore. But at least they still go out . . . sometimes. Like when Nick and Cath went dancing. Their lives are so dramatic.

It really bugs me that the casts of CSI:M and CSI:NY don't bond as much as CSI. I remember watching an episode of LV and some of them went out to lunch and were discussing a case and laughing and joking and having a good time and I was like, wtf? Why don't the other teams do that? All we've ever seen is individual friendships, not a general team bonding time.

Contact lenses. :lol:

It annoys me when a contact lens is found at a scene. Contact lenses just don't fall out the way CSI implies they do. I wear contact lenses and it takes some doing for a contact lens to "just" fall out. :rolleyes:

Yeah I know. Is it even possible for a contact to just "fall out"? The only way mine leave my eyes is if I take them out.

Another thing that is annoying me, on LV they never have two seperate cases anymore. The whole team is always on the same case. Plus, so far this season if they start out with two seperate cases, somehow the CSIs always connect them together and end up with only one case.

Well, normally, I like Grissom, but his quotes and thoughts about life and science and other stuff have started to annoy the hell out of me.

I have another one, but that is insane. When there's some loud noise and they're shouting to each other. That annoys me on every series/movie.

I didn't like the bit of inconsistancy last night. I know Aiden was a victim, Stella was self defense and Danny...not sure. But why didn't the crew get pulled from those cases? Like how they let Miami investigate Speed's death and LV do Nick's Boom case. Did they do Greg's case too or no?

I wonder if it had to do with the fact that Sheldon was the suspect rather than the victim? Maybe the worry about evidence tampering is greater if the person who creates the conflict of interest is being charged with murder...

The thing that really annoys me is that Horatio is always running about doing whatever he feels like shooting people and stuff, he's turned CSI:Miami into a cop show... not that I don't like cop shows or anything but it's just not the same as it used to be, and to me it just seems that the evidence always comes second and Horatio's intuition comes first!!

and no offense to any of you Horatio-lovers but he is old and all the women he gets with are mostly young and always really pretty...to me it just doesn't add up?!

and also I agree with what people are saying about why does there always have to be so much drama in their lives, why can't they just be normal...the drama is getting kinda boring/predictable

..and why do most of the women always dress up, wear heals and everything as if crime scenes are catwalks now??

....I know right? how can I be saying this, CSI is the best...I still love it anyways! :)

Back