NY Forum Trip To LA #2

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jun 26, 2007.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Wow, that is short. I think Carmine justm ight have more hair than you do. :lol: Cute cut though. You've got a good face for short hair.

2. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

he might...
    I come baring gifts for you Danny/Flack slashers. It's pretty mild, but I found this wonderful LJ artist (Kimmy knows who she is) named Johan Irea and she gave me permission to post this link for you.
    http://johanirae.livejournal.com/123893.html
    It's really cute and in the end it saves us from Danny/Lindsay.
    There are also some sweet shots from Run Silent Run Deep.

3. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Yeah but it would have eaten me alive for the rest of my life if I didnt pay up... :)

Cute cut csi_in_training you have a good face for short hair - I cant pull off any cut about my shoulders. looks awesome!

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Love the hair, CSI_in_training! :D It's a cute, fun cut for the summer. :cool:

And I love the journal you linked to! Johan Irae is very talented! What a cute comic of our favorite detectives. :D

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Heheheh, yes, I do know her. :D I have her friended on my LJs. She's posted in the forums a few times before.

6. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Your haircut is cute, so i wouldn't worry about it. I can't have my hair short, otherwise I get a nice lil' afro, so *shrug* :lol:

And that LJ is great! DF love!!! *claps*

7. CSI_in_training

I'm glad you liked Johan Irea's work, and my hair cut. Both make me very happy.
    Ah, and a warning for next year when we meet again I will have no hair since I'm doing the shave your lid for a kid fundraiser at my school.

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:eek: Wow, good for you, that's great! And yet terrifying...losing my hair is one of my biggest fears. :( You really suit short hair though, so I'm sure you'll be fine (just remember to use sun block or wear a hat, or you could get horrible sunburn). ;)

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I leave you people alone for a week and come back to.... beached whales and sprinkles? Can't you behave? Don't make me come back there!!!

I am one of those slackers... I have to figure out where my camera is, since I think it's at the bottom of a beach bag someplace then I have to sit in front of this computer long enough to download the pics since my software has been misbehaving. My goal is this weekend.

10. CSI_in_training

Well we hope to see your pictures. I won't be posting mine because they are mostly of how amused I am by Palm Trees, and pictures that someone else took better. (a photographer I am not).
    That and a lot of pictures of houses from the WB tour.
    Elsie thank you for the helpful advice and for offically being the first person who accepts my decision to shave my head. My mother does the little fake sob everytime I tell her.

11. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

You is going to get mohawk? :D

12. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Shave it! I think you would look very cute bald. I've been threatening to do the same for some time since I've broken (yes, broken) four styling combs in my hair this year alone. Sometimes I also try to talk myself into taking MrsG's advice and going dreadlocked... but that's what got me into the sh*tter with the combs in the first place...

13. AntonyF

AntonyF Administrator Administrator

Squish?

Also where are these photos?

Ooh give me some of him. Am I wrong for finding him even hotter in The Shield. Even when he's an evil, murdering, child-rapist?

How deceitful! :p

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Antony!!! *smoosh*

:lol:

('Squish' and 'smoosh' would be Fay-ways of hugging you. :p)

They didn't send you the pictures?! :eek:

15. AntonyF

AntonyF Administrator Administrator

Nope.