NY Forum Trip To LA #2

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jun 26, 2007.

1. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ Sorry. Maybe someone could PM me a refresher on Antony's email addy. My pics aren't totally of interest because sadly Antony isn't in any of them. :( But I'd still be delighted to forward them. Top is the one who really needs to hook the boy up because she has great ones of Antony and his buddies.

And btw, Antony, Thumpy has a collection of really fanastic Jon Togo avies ( ;)) she wants to use, but her avie keeps getting ditched by the system, which falsely tells her its too big to use here.

2. AntonyF

AntonyF Administrator Administrator

I'll need an example to better comment.

3. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Shit. I guess I didn't think that plan through so well. :confused: Um ... really, her avie is of Jon and it is HOT ... and he's buck naked, so please help her post it fast. :lol:

4. AntonyF

I meant that as an honest comment, I need to see the av to see what's wrong with it. :D

But Togo pics are welcome too.

5. AntonyF

Got the pictures now. Now I'm curious as to what's funny about #62. :D

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Haha, I don't think there was anything funny about it, I was just pointing out that it was you. :lol:

7. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :lol: So sorry I have been MIA recently!!! Antony, all of the avvies that I have are from the fan art section- and are the correct size! I upload them to my photobucket account and copy the address for message boards and then- BOOM within a day they are taken down! :mad: Just because they aren't of Jon Togo, is no reason to take them down!!!! ;) *huggles*

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Thumpy, sometimes it has happened to me too. Even though there should have been nothing wrong with the avi it just wouldn't work. Try saving it as a different file type instead (so if it's a .png try saving it as a .jpg instead, that will also make the file size smaller, I think you'd have to do that in photo editing software), that usually worked for me. If you aren't sure how to do it then pm them to me and I'll have a look at them in photoshop for you tomorrow. You never know, it might work. :)

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I went back to Screaming Danny...sometimes I wish I could have two avatars!

Sorry about the pics, Antony--I just went with the group list from the general meet up and forgot to add you in! :eek:

Did anyone order prints of the photos? Mine just came in the mail a few days ago! :D I have yet to go through them, but I bought a really cheesy/cute Hollywood frame to frame one of them in. :D Probably one of the group pics--the question is, which one? I'm not sure we actually got one with everyone in it...

10. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I ordered pictures from everyone who put pictures up. Probably about 45-50, I ordered. I didn't have any group shots, so I bought a bunch of them from the three of you who posted them.

As for a group picture, almost all of us are in the Kung Pao Kitty one. I think the only ones who were missing were Orison and Camelot.

11. Top41

Yeah, I thought the Kung Pao Kitty one was probably the one that had the most of our group. Next year we will definitely make sure to get one with everybody! :D

12. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

TEAM FLACK.

[​IMG]

*gives MrsG a smooch and hops away*

13. AntonyF

It's PhotoBucket that is taking them down, not us though. So we're not to blame. :)

14. Top41

Yay, Kimmy!!! :D :D :D

Love the shirt and the sign. :lol: ;)

15. MrsGiovinazzo

Check out that sexy mama and that super sexy team she supports!!!