NY Forum Trip To LA #2

midnight_tiptoes said:
You guys don't appreciate true beauty.

I KNEW you loved him!!!! :D :D :D Don't worry, as soon as you get your butt back here, I am sure he will frolick on the beach with you. ;)

Kimmy! Yay, a MySpace! I'll friend you as soon as I log on. :cool:

Uhm, CSINYRULEZ, I'm not sure whether I got your friends request or not. Heheh, I'm very new at this Myspace thingy.

And the more I glance at that Caruso picture ... the more I realize he has boobs bigger than mine. :p That is injustice right there, man.

I think it was conditional. To repopulate the earth after a nuclear disaster maybe.

You can't hide it, midnight. You love the man. You collect pictures of him, post about him and name stuffed penguins after him. True love!!!!

midnight_tiptoes said:
Deb said she would do him.
Duuuuude!!! I've heard it's unwise to engage Puerto Ricans in battle, but it is soooooo on! I wouldn't do that heinous albino red-headed egomaniacal freak even if I could watch Carmine and Eddie go at it in the bed next to us. :eek: Just because your panties made like the ocean at the sight of your favorite whale playing in the waves, that's no reason to inflict your God aweful taste in men on us. :lol:

No, no, no, she said clearly, "I would do him."

I wouldn't even do him if I had to repopulate the earth. In fact, I'd smash my head against a heavy rock and kill myself because frankly, if we have to use his genes to repopulate the earth I'm not sure I'd want to live in such a place.

So why do you have his name tattooed on your back in a heart? :confused:

I'm not obsessed with him, he's obsessed with ME! Everywhere I go, it haunts me, it won't let me be. LOOK WHAT I SEE EVERY TIME I LEAVE MY NEW APARTMENT!
cry.gif

MrsGiovinazzo said:

Du I wouldn't do that heinous albino red-headed egomaniacal freak even if I could watch Carmine and Eddie go at it in the bed next to us.

:lol: You said you would have sex with Caruso if it meant you could do Carmine. And you weren't drinking, either.

Back