NY Forum Trip To LA #2

midnight_tiptoes said:
Marcie sucks! No wonder her car didn't work, a disgruntled visitor probably rigged it. I bet it blew up after we left.

My friend and I also mentioned we love Cold Case so the guy drove by the CC sound stage and showed it to us. He was really cool. Marcie was kind of a whore.

Marcie was fifty different kinds of lame. I want my money back. She's lucky I couldn't find the comment box inside or else she might be demoted to trash-picker-upper.

That's because the comment slips were given to people with their FREE PICTURE. And since we didn't get a FREE PICTURE, we couldn't comment on her performance.

WTF Marcie?

MARCIE, MARCIE, MARCIE!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

WTF??? I want my free picture! Of course, for $45, that guy from Cold Case should have been pleasuring me in X-rated ways, so I don't really consider the picture free--just part of the massive amount we payed to get on that tour.

And I would have liked to see the forest. :eek:

Seriously. For 45 bucks I want Scottie on his knees in front of me. Hell, for because I spent 90 bucks total I want Kathryn Morris to watch, too.

The forest is just kinda like a wooded section they use when they have to film foresty stuff. And there's an artificial lake in the middle where they filmed that episode of ER where Doug rescues a kid from the sewage. It was pretty cool.

midnight don't tell me you got to see Cold Case stuff because otherwise I'll be veeery jealous!!

The only reason I wanted to take the tour for the third time was because I feared that the one time I din't do it they'd show something CC-related... :lol:

I didn't get to see much. He just parked outside the CC sound studio and kinda showed it to us from the outside. It was open, but we didn't get to see much because it's a 360 studio, so the door was kinda blocked by the set. It was the CC headquarters! I just wanted to get off the car real quick and run in before a band of security guards tackled me to the ground and proceeded to violently break all my bones. It would've been awesome.

Each time I get closer and closer to Scotty. I think if I pay 45 bucks again I may, just may, see his car parked outside the lot.

midnight_tiptoes said:
I think if I pay 45 bucks again I may, just may, see his car parked outside the lot.

That's what I've been trying to to but so far I've failed twice. The closer I got was taking a pic of chairs that were gonna be featured in one episode :lol:

We should try again next year. I promise I'll even leave Scotty to you. :D

You can have him afterwards. If he makes it.

18449554.jpg

Sigh. *reaches*

:lol:^ I will take one of those for the $45 that we got ripped off for by Marcie! All I need is an hour with him for payment. He is worth $45.

MrsG, yeah I should have cornered him at Kung Pao Kitty or the club, but was too busy people watching instead! But I will mention the Jonathan Togo angle and see what happens. :p

midnight_tiptoes said:
You can have him afterwards. If he makes it.

18449554.jpg

Sigh. *reaches*
No way anything that cute could survive the clutches of an entire tour cart full of fangirls. Perhaps Marcie was right to stiff us. With that little police badge on his belt, I just might be inclined to tie him up and call him "Danny". ;)

Hey, his real life name is Danny, so you can just close your eyes and live out your fantasy. Or keep them open. And either way you win!

But excuse me, he couldn't possibly be sexier than the picture of that hunk I posted in your myspace. Growl! Beach sex.

^ Ugh, I hope you're not talking about that picture. Not again, please. You've already scarred me for life!! :eek:

I just wanted to say... I got my Team Flack shirt today!! I LOVE it to DEATH! :D One of these trips I swear I'll find a way to attend. XD

you definately have to join us. It was amazing as hell!
As for our WB tour, I'm only slightly annoyed that we didn't get to walk around the ER set like some of you apparently got to! We were confined to the cart most of the time. But Evan was pretty cool either way.

midnight_tiptoes said:
But excuse me, he couldn't possibly be sexier than the picture of that hunk I posted in your myspace. Growl! Beach sex.
That was sooooo uncool. I can't even visit my MySpace page now without throwing up a little in the back of my mouth. I don't think I'll ever be able to visit the beach again either for fear of being mauled by a large albino whale.

Back