NY Forum Trip To LA #2

^He got a pic of all of us from the bowling night in our Team Flack shirts.

Heh, I do look different with my hair pulled back, :lol: .

Elise, those pics of you and MrElsie are adorable!!!!! :D Canon proof ;) that you guys are one adorable couple.

Glad you guys like the pics! :D

Faylinn said:
Ok, I got Kristine's pictures. Since I can't comment on there, I'll comment on here instead. ;) Most of the comments will relate to me, it seems. :lol:

(7) I love the pictures where Deb looks evil, like she just murdered someone in their sleep and is laughing to herself about it. :devil:

So...all the pics of Deb?

OMG KRISTINE, PICTURE #27 MUST DIE! :eek:

I cannot express how many things are wrong with me in that picture. So not flattering. :lol:

NO!!! :p :p :p Teh Fay is teh cute.

(36) I'm also leaning like Igor in the Team Flack pic. :lol: I guess I thought I couldn't be seen. :p

Again, what are you talkin' about girl??? Totally cute Fay, totally cute pic.

(55) OMG IT LOOKS LIKE KRISTINE HAS HORNS! Hahahaha! :lol:

I am TEH EBIL. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

(62) Antony! *squish* :p

I know!!! :D :D :D

(64) Hahahahahaha! :lol: Kristine looks like she's evil--and she's loving it. :lol:

Always. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Eddie is a true sport for finding humor in our twisted amusement. Poor guy probably contemplated a thank you note for Top to post, but could only come up with -

Dear Fangirls -

Thanks for thinking I'm gay. :rolleyes:

F*** you -
Eddie

:lol: He is quite a sport. Now if only we can get he and Carmine to wear their shirts for a little 'boys night'. :devil:

:lol: Eddie is so sweet that I can't even see him thinking that, but that would have been hilarious! :lol:

If they ever wore the shirts out in public at all--let alone togehter--I'd die of shock, but it would be a happy death. ;) :lol:

Thanks for the pics, Top! :D Fay thinks I look like a murderer? Well, I'll actually take that over what I think -- my chronic blinking at the flash makes me look stoned out of my mind, IMO.

If anyone else has pics to share, please fire them up. It's great to see what everyone has since some are different.

So...all the pics of Deb?
Yeah, basically. :lol:

debevil.gif

I loves ya, Deb. :p

If anyone else has pics to share, please fire them up.
I didn't take many pictures, so I still have blank film in my camera. Once I take it all up, I'll definitely share mine. :p

^ :lol: That's awesome, Fay! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feel free to post some of mine if you'd like so people can see them...

And yes, if anyone else has pics...get them uploaded somewhere and e-mailed to us! :p ;)

By the way, the woman who gave us the WB tour really ripped us off. There was a wooded section of the set she was supposed to take us into and she didn't. There's also this one part where they put you in front of a green screen and take a picture of you and then put something in the background, and then give us the picture - free - and she didn't do that. And the guy I got the week after made a call and actually got us into the set of Two and a Half Men. She didn't.

MARCIE!
emot-argh.gif

:lol: That picture of Deb is awesome! :lol: She is evil. :eek: ;) I love ya Deb! Some of the pictures of me are pretty hideous, so I have no room to talk!

I am really pissed that Marcie ripped us off on the WB tour! :mad: I wanted to go see the Two and a Half Men set- that is one of my favorite shows!

Alright, b*tches, I'm about to start locating the most jacked up pics of all of you I can find to post. :lol: Kidding. Deb is teh evil and proud to be. :D ... But Top best not be laughing too hard or else she'll find herself *pretty* embarrassed. ;) And Fay - WTF? I shared a really great movie with you and this is how you thank me? :lol:

I can't believe Marcie stiffed us. She blows.

Marcie sucks! No wonder her car didn't work, a disgruntled visitor probably rigged it. I bet it blew up after we left.

My friend and I also mentioned we love Cold Case so the guy drove by the CC sound stage and showed it to us. He was really cool. Marcie was kind of a whore.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
And Fay - WTF? I shared a really great movie with you and this is how you thank me? :lol:
Hahahahahahahahahaha*gasps for breath*hahahahahahaha!

*wipes away a tear of mirth*

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lol:

(I'm a bit surprised that nobody has commented on my new avvie yet. :lol:)

^ Yeah, I had a hard time typing that with a straight face.

And I LOVE the new avie! What'd you have? Are you a Big Wang kinda girl, or a lover of the Lil' Wang? Next time Hill chats with us, we'll have to find some cute way of telling him we found his wang delicious. ;)

I'm boring, I didn't eat anything with a pervy name (and I wasn't touching the 'Dirty Sanchez' with a ten-foot pole, plzthanx *gag*). I just had a pizza. It was good, though. ;)

I'm a bit hungry at the moment. Screw the Lil' Wang, I think I have the appetite for a Big one. :p

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:
CSI_in_training said:
Ah, us poor minors hanging out with a bunch of club girls. If you make it out, you'll love it anyways. We all had a blast.

:lol: Well, we can be minors together than, lol. And I'm so hoping to get down, since I think my Mum's been able to convince father, whoot!
Perhaps your mom would let you come next year if she knew you were not the only child there.

Fay I love your avie! That place was so awesome.
As for the pics of MrsG, I recall that at Kung Poa Kitty we had to retake the picture of her and Top four or five times because she always blinked!
I've definately got to go on the tour again during the filming season. Oh God, that would be fun!

Fay, I love your new avvie! I myself am having avvie problems, everytime I put one up, it gets automatically taken down! :mad: I have had them forever, so they are the right size, so I have no idea what I need to do to fix it? :confused:

I myself am a Lil Wang kind of girl. ;) They were great! Lil Wang's are just as good as Big Wang's! ;)

ThumpyG said:
I myself am having avvie problems, everytime I put one up, it gets automatically taken down! :mad: I have had them forever, so they are the right size, so I have no idea what I need to do to fix it? :confused:
You didn't corner Antony at Kung Pao Kitty or Boulevard3 and demand some help with that? :eek: But ... but ... no hot Danny until that gets resolved. Here's a tip: PM Antony and tell him you're having trouble with your Jon Togo avie. He'll spring to action. ;)

Back