NY Character Quotes-What's Your Favorite?

Here are a few of my favourites! :D

Danny: 'There's one thing I hate more than running... leaping'

Stella : 'Oh, that can't be sanitary'.
Danny : 'Who cares if it's sanitary. I want to see the menu'.

Stella: 'If you wanted beauty tips, all you had to do was ask'.
Danny: 'Do you know that waterproof mascara dries out your lashes? That's amazing'.

And lastly all those quotes are from Flack, he had the best lines in 'Tri-Borough'! :lol:

Flack: 'So a crapsicle killed this guy?' :lol:

Flack: 'Two crappers, no connection'

Aiden: 'Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid, tetrasodium EDTA, benzosothyazolone...'
Flack: 'Whoa, benzosothyzolone?!'
Aiden: 'You know what that is?'
Flack: '...No' :lol:

from Blink.
Suspect "I swear on my grandmother!"
Flack "Okay, let me arrest him for swearing on his grandmother"

edited to add another one.
Flack "he's got a rap sheet as long as I am tall"
(don't know why I love that one but I do!)

I also love the Flack/Aiden one about the chemicals. Just the expressions on his face! I'm wondering how many takes it took them to get that scene down!

I watched some season 1 episodes last night and I liked this one:

Suspect: Aw, come on Flack. I thought we was brothers.
Flack: Yeah, well sometimes brothers fight.

ETA: Well, I watched a season 2 episode Super Men too so it could have been that one. I need to watch that one again.

Mac: Me, I don't pity you Darius. There's a lot of people with worse stories than yours. They never hurt anyone. You killed twelve people in two states over the last seventy-two hours and you want me to feel sorry for you because your daddy didn't kiss you when you were a baby? You asked for my help. I did help you. You're where you belong. You rot in hell you son of a bitch!

Radical618 said:
Mac: Me, I don't pity you Darius. There's a lot of people with worse stories than yours. They never hurt anyone. You killed twelve people in two states over the last seventy-two hours and you want me to feel sorry for you because your daddy didn't kiss you when you were a baby? You asked for my help. I did help you. You're where you belong. You rot in hell you son of a bitch!
I really can't wait to see that scene and hear that quote! It sounds like such a great Mac moment. Just have to wait for the UK to show the crossover. *sighs*

chaostheory08 said:
Stella: (after being fired up in anger at the magazine stand guy) SONOFABITCH!

When the biker almost ran her over. Then the suspect (magazine guy): Makes you wanna commit murder (or something like that)

One of my favorites from "The Outsider":

Danny: I can't wrap my head around it Mac. You get up, go to work. See the people that you know. You talk, you laugh. You're living your life and then suddenly..boom. It's just over. Just like that. And you never even saw it coming.

Danny: I can't wrap my head around it Mac. You get up, go to work. See the people that you know. You talk, you laugh. You're living your life and then suddenly..boom. It's just over. Just like that. And you never even saw it coming.

That's a really good one by Danny.

hmmm....... favorite quote?

It's probably been mentioned before but.....
Danny: "Get that over to Jane in DNA" *slaps something on the table* "Now!"

I love that quote!

I love Danny's accent when he's saying "boom" -- sexay!

Any line to Mac saying that he has to get out more is always great.

One more from Mac...

Mac: There was no girlfriend.[/b]

Back