NY Character Quotes-What's Your Favorite?

That "I don't cuddle" line cracked me up, because even at the time I thought it was BS. Same with the "love" banter between Mac and Danny in 'Til Death. Danny's tough guy routine has always sounded so fake to me--the guy's an obvious sap. :lol: I think Danny just threw out the cuddle line because the cuddle pile guy obviously wanted Danny involved. :lol:

Anyway, my favorite exchange was probably from Super Men, with Flack and that suspect:

Suspect (can't remember his name): I thought we were brothers, man!
Flack: Sometimes brothers fight.

I remember laughing out loud at that scene. Totally cracked me up, and Eddie's delivery was perfect. :D

^^^ yeah that was from 'Superman' right? and I want to say that he added that in himself - maybe I'm totally just thinking I head that...

Pretty sure the suspects name was Carter... :) Had the hood on, 'cause I remember this line from that same interogation scene:

Flack: Take down your hood, I wanna see your pretty face....

Yep! Just watched it yesterday. There's a S2 & S3 rerun in my country. ;)

That scene between Flack & Carter it's a classic by now! I love it! "I never thought you had it in you to graduate to murder." And the best thing about it is that it was all Eddie. You remember well. Eddie did said that the comeback line came later and the writer liked so they used it.

My all-time favourite quotes are both from HUSH :

Aiden: (picks hair from guillotine with tweezers)
Danny: Get that to Jane Parsons in DNA... NOW!!!

Danny: (puts both hands in his trouser pockets) You hungry?
Aiden: Yea (messing around with mobile)
Danny: Get a bit to eat. I'll drive. Put you on the hood.
Aiden: (pushes Danny) I'll put you on the hood!

IMO these 2 scenes show the true meaning of 'chemistry between characters' ;) :lol:

Oh man, I loved that case. I really miss Danny and Aiden working together. *snuggles season 1*

Aiden and Danny in Hush were just great. I miss her, too! And I miss season one.

I love when poor Flack tries to interview potential witnesses. He just has bad luck with them.

Example from Officer Blue:

Flack: We send the world out and got next to nothing. I spoke to a lot of eyewitnesses. I got everything under the sun. He was shot from a tree. He fell off his horse and shot himself. One lady said aliens came down. This city’s full of nuts.

And from Bad Beat:

Guy: No, I didn’t hear anything unusual. What happened?
Flack: A guy was shot down the hall.
Guy: Oh… yeah… I heard that.
Flack: Did you call 911?
Guy: No, why?

^^ I love that quote too.

And then the fat guy who answers his door and gives Flack that, "hey baby wanna play" look (even though we know he only falls for that look when Danny does it... *smacks hand over mouth*)... anyway..

Flack: *shuts door* Nevermind, Carry on sir...

Oh come on… If it would have been Danny in that scene opening the door in his underwear? Flack wouldn’t have closed the door from the outside but from the inside. I mean how could he resist? ;)

From City of the Dolls

Flack: Yeah, we usually don’t let the realtor show a place until we get the stink of death out of the carpeting.

*dusts off thread*

Flack in Creatures of the Night.

So, we got this all wrong? You're not a rapist, you're just a thief?

:lol:

Supermen

Danny: Don't tell me you know a little something about football, please.
Lindsay: Why? Is that so hard to believe?
Danny: No, just dangerous. (Lindsay looks up at him) I might ask you to marry me

Grand Murder at Central Station

Danny: Give us a call if you remember the name.
Ira Feinstein: Of course. And you know who to call if you need a cuddle.
Danny: I don't cuddle. :)

this one is my all time favorite: Stealing Home

Lindsay: You think Danny calls me Montana because I'm a 49er's fan?
Sid Hammerback: He calls you that because he has a crush on you.

A Daze of Wine and Roaches

Luther: I can certainly answer any of your questions or write them down and have Evie respond by e-mail.
Flack: Well, that's not how this works. See, we're old school; old light bulbs, cold concrete rooms.

Back