Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

I finally watched "Formalities" last night. Gosh, Sofia was so cute! Anyway, I love the way Nick said her name when he was mentioning her to Catherine. :D

PhoenixRae said:
Arturtle said:
i think you are talkin about

this shirt?

dang she looks hot :lol:
Didn't you notice the shirt looked a bit crinkled/crumpled ? Maybe she and Nicky had a quickie somewhere before she had to go see Grissom, hehehehe :devil: :p :D

oh you know they made a stop in the broom closet before hand.....

Adams_girl said:
PhoenixRae said:
Arturtle said:
i think you are talkin about

this shirt?

dang she looks hot :lol:
Didn't you notice the shirt looked a bit crinkled/crumpled ? Maybe she and Nicky had a quickie somewhere before she had to go see Grissom, hehehehe :devil: :p :D

oh you know they made a stop in the broom closet before hand.....
Yeah. :devil: They can't seem to wait until after work to get together, but of course they mustn't linger any longer than necessary and in their haste...well, I dunno what Nick's clothes looked like after that quick rendezvous, but we know what Sofia's state of clothing looked like...it must've been something...good, hehehehe ;) :D

omg Sofia looked so hot tonight! she was in all Black. Very sexy she was so playful. I never remember her being like this before.

hmm i wonder if her change in behavior doesn't have to do with a certain sexy, brown haired texan?

hahaha, oh we can only hope! she dressed up in black to get his FULL attention. ;)

BUT from what I heard, Nick got a number off someone from tonight's episode? Hmm...I gotta watch this episode...only an hour and 20 minutes to go! :lol:

LOOK! NICK AND SOFIA HAVING SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I had to do that. This thread has been to dead lately.

I don't want to see them having sex. :p But a hug or even something subtle, like Nick brushing hair off her face or tipping her head with a finger under her chin to look into her eyes.... gah, that would kill me! That's all THIS hopeless romantic needs. :)

nickstokesfan said:
I don't want to see them having sex. :p But a hug or even something subtle, like Nick brushing hair off her face or tipping her head with a finger under her chin to look into her eyes.... gah, that would kill me! That's all THIS hopeless romantic needs. :)

:lol: they're not really having sex. (well in mind they are...)

hey it got a response! :D

I love the fluffyness possibility for this ship. I could see these two flirtying in the halls, holding hands while taking a walk in the park.

awwwwwwwww :D

I started a fic, but lately I haven't even had time to shower, let alone sit down for five minutes. So I can't make any promises.

midnight_tiptoes said:
Don't celebrate, at this rate you may never read it.

ahh but that's what you said about the Vegas fic.

I have faith. lol. Actaully I just want to read Fanfic.....

i'm so coming aboard this ship. i think i need help for my multi-shipping addiction xD

before i watched "shooting stars" i didn't see the full potential of this ship. now i am in love with it!

there haven't been many shippy moments but one can still hope.

PhoenixRae , your banner is gorgeous. ^^

Elanor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back