Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

woo i finally watched your vid Leen! :D it was great! :D

hey what was the episode from where Sofia walked past Sara, and she was looking at her a little shocked. Then she walks into the house and Catherine gives her a funny look. (the one from the vid)

lol Arturtle that pic rocks BTW! :D

It's from Secrets & Flies - she's looking for Grissom.

I have two days off, sweet! I'll try to work on my fic.

Re: SoNic, Baby! Nick/Sofia

midnight_tiptoes said:
Leen - I love you.

Can you PM me the link to the video, too? Spanks.

Me too, please, phoenixrae? I'm getting really curious about it!

Didn't go at all *hangs head in shame*. But in my defense, my aunt was visiting and they threw me out of the house cause she stayed in my room, so I didn't have access to my computer until tonight.

I'm trying, I'm trying!

midnight_tiptoes said:
Didn't go at all *hangs head in shame*. But in my defense, my aunt was visiting and they threw me out of the house cause she stayed in my room, so I didn't have access to my computer until tonight.

I'm trying, I'm trying!
Awww... :( that's always sucky to be thrown out of your room! That happened to me once a long time ago, and I so did not like it. Since then my parents decided to make a "guest room" in the basement for whomever's visiting us and spending the night.

Oh yeah! I made another SoNic vid, this time it's more of a Sofia POV. You can check it out on my LJ (my username on there is...of course PhoenixRae :D). If the link on my LJ doesn't work anymore just lemme know...

Whoa, that's a huge video, Leen! I have cable and I've got more than an hour left to download. Is it the video of megaupload?

Let me know how the vid looks! I don't know I have the space or time for a giant download! :)

midnight_tiptoes said:
Whoa, that's a huge video, Leen! I have cable and I've got more than an hour left to download. Is it the video of megaupload?
the vid size is 10.5MB (I tried to make it as small as I possibly can, but with the effects and all it ends up as...well, big? :D).

Oh, I had a Nick/Sofia dream last night! Warrick and Sara showed up at Nick's to take him out for a beer to cheer him up, but Nick kinda wanted to get rid of them. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Nick opened the door and it was Sofia. Warrick and Sara (and everyone, really) just stood there looking at each other, and then Sara was all, "what's she doing here?" and Nick finally came clean and told them he and Sofia had been seeing each other for a while.

Squeee! Aw, I want more dreams like that.

Nice dream, Carol! Say, why don't you write a fic based on that dream? Just expand on what your dream already opened up for ya. :D

I really need to quit one of my jobs and become a part-time fanfic writer. How much does that pay again? Nothing?

:lol: The downside of being a fanfic writer is not getting paid. BUT it does help you let out some "frustrations" every now and then when it comes to certain characters you want to hook up. :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back