Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

i' sorry but i just saw the Sonic commercial and this scenario just popped in to my head...

Nick: I love this new Sonic breakfast sandwich. It gives me a reason to wake up in the morning.
Sofia: Yeah, besides all the other reasons to wake up... like your work, your career...
Nick: Yup. But I'm glad I found my number one... (smiles at Sofia)
Sofia: (blushes)

i didn't get the exact words but this gives me a fuzzy feeling in the stomach :lol: i'm going to go write this in a fanfic before i forget it xD

Elanor.

Awww. Dude, we are suffering from a SERIOUS lack of SoNic! Here's hopin' for the next ep!

Please do, Elanor! Love your name, btw. One of my favorite aunts was called Eleonor.

Of course you don't care, but.

Yeah, we need a) a Nick/Sofia scene and b) lots of Nick/Sofia stories.

Hey, hey! Guess what! I finally produced a fic. Nick/Sofia, obviously.

It's up at fanfiction, called "Observe". Can't link since it's not up yet, so check out my LJ if you want here.

Hope you liked.

Hi Elanor! So glad you've joined this ship! :D

Caderyn said:
Hey, hey! Guess what! I finally produced a fic. Nick/Sofia, obviously.

Hope you liked.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... I LOVED it!!!!!! So cute... and so real! You got all the characters down just perfectly. Even their dialogue. Well done! *claps*

Gotta love Brass. :lol:

I think I'll go read it again. :D

Caderyn, I loved it! Finally we get a fic, and it's from you, and it's excellent! Brava!

Now that should inspire the rest of us to write, right? Come on, guys!

ah!!!! cute fic!!! that was adorable. so is that what happend to the stache? :lol:

midnight_tiptoes said:
Please do, Elanor! Love your name, btw. One of my favorite aunts was called Eleonor.

Of course you don't care, but.

elanor is a spin on my name. it's the name of a flower from Lord of the Rings ^^

we REALLY need another Sonic scene... let's start a picket line in front of the writers' houses!

Elanor.

i'm with you elanor they do need more interaction!

*waves* hi everyone, i'm a closet nick/sofia shipper, lurking suites me well. but they have cute scenes together (when they do have scenes) but i'm hoping for more in future! they have to have them get along, and sofia's a flirt naturally.

hey fanfic!!! :D sorry i get excited when I see Sonic fics. :D

Welcome beautifulview! :D don't be a lurker! We're nice around here! :D :D

welcome in beautifulview! Glad to see a fellow person who has multiple ships in our beloved show! :) Seriously, I started to like Sofia most when I saw her with Nicky!

beautifulview , your avvie is AWESOME!

so.... let's speculate. if they get together, how would nicky propose to sofia? ^^

Elanor.

Well... first of all, my signature gives us an idea of how he'd court her. :)

I think he'd do it the old-fashioned way. Meet her family first. Win them over with his good natured wonderful self. And then propose in such a sweet, romantic way that it would make her cry because he'd make her feel like a fairy tale princess.

Oh wait. That's MY dream. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back