Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SoNic, Baby! Nick/Sofia

Adams_girl said:
hey can someone send me the vid? and is the fic updated at csi-forensics?
I already PM'd you the link.

I just got the message from the mods at csi-forensics & the second part of my SoNic fic is up and running. :D

Merci. :)

ETA: Someone has this banner...

Saranicksofia.gif

There's a cool shot in there of Nick and Sofia looking at each other across the room. What episode is that from??? Any ideas?

-sighs- yeah, even the briefest scenes of the two of 'em together is enough to make our hearts go pitter-patter, hehehehe :D OK, it's early in the morning & i ain't making no sense! :p

It looks like I'm gearing up for a third part to it! :lol: I wants me to write a happy ending. I already have the plot idea for the third part, just needs to be tweaked out a bit more, hehehehe ;)

woo Leen I loved the second part!! can't wait for more.

lol that banner is funny. We need more scenes.

Adams_girl said:
woo Leen I loved the second part!! can't wait for more.

lol that banner is funny. We need more scenes.
I was working on the 3rd part while I was at work. Found some down time today; it's usually what happens after a long weekend, I guess. :D

midnight_tiptoes said
Cool! I hope they have a nice talk. Not that the sex isn't good, either.
I think that by the 3rd part it will be less sex and more talking between them! :D ;) After all, they need some form of closure there. :devil:

Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

nickstokesfan said:
How do you like THIS pic? :)

Made you look twice, eh? :D That's not Sofia. I'm not sure, but I think it might be from that show Savannah George played in. Someone else posted it in the Nick Syndrome thread and I couldn't resist teasing you with it. ;)

found this pic some pages back..decided to play around with it...its not the best and it looks kinda deformed but
check it out :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back