Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New*** Nick/Sophia

:D :D ohh well go Nick/Sofia! :D :D i still have the scene on my computer and i keep watching it over and over again.

Not sure if we've posted this here before but Room Service provides a cute "Sonic" pic...

rs6028.jpg

:)

what does he say in that scene again? i can't remember, but it was soo cute. That was when i first saw something between them! :D :D

Come to think of it, I don't remember either...But it's not what they said, it's how they said it. :D It's all about the body language!

In Room Service - the pic nick posted, they didn't say much to each other, they each just talked to Slick Willy... But in Shooting Stars, they had a cute interaction [at the vet's office]

Unfortunately no Nick/Sofia scenes in yesterdays episode.
But I have high hopes for the next episode! From what I've heard, they'll be working together.

yeah Daddy's little girl right? :D :D all i rememebr from Room service is the look her gives her during the scene. I think i might have imagined it, but i think that

Sofia says: Ohh he has a gadget,
Nick like: i love gadgets

something like that.

they are working the case together, right?
Carol did u watch werewolves? there was no interaction, but i heard that Sofia was in a lot of scenes. :D

any new fics out there?

No, I was gonne when Werewolves aired. And I'll have to work this Thursday. Thank God for VCRs.

No fics. That's sad. Come on, people, write something. Anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back