Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEE!! 8 more dayss!!

------------8-----------

00000000-1.jpg

THANK YOU DRUMCHIK!! i completely agree with you!! Nick and Sara are perfect for each other. the undyable chemistry. I've always shipped PureJoy. i'm so mad that TPTB has completely ruined their relationship. they both complete each other, bring out the best and brightest in each. and yes... grissom and sara are WAY to alike. i've always seen them like father and daughter. the daughter (sara) trying to follow the father's (grissom's) foot steps. Nick and Sara FOREVER!!

glad you like it meg!! It's gonna happen soon, i can feel it!!! :D

OMGOODNESS!! ME TOO!!!

like, every love song i hear, i start thinking of little videos in my mind. like, what clip would look good where. lmao, i'm addicted:p HAHA!! i love snickers!!!

but, like... you cant help it. nick and sara just have the chemistry and the interation between them! it's so cute!!

"and the story, from beginning to end... found again in the heart of a friend. keep the faith SNICKERS!"

000.jpg

8 days, 8 days, 8 days, 8 day.... :D

Funny - today I realized while thinking "this is a good Snickers song" that I was picturing certain scenes . . .

And then when I was walking home from work, I was thinking about what a beautiful day it was and then BAM - Snickers. It's so odd . . . the way my mind works sometimes.

I just wish I knew how to make music videos. I'm sure I could learn - but it's just one more thing to add on to my already full plate . . . and I'm constantly adding new projects anyways . . . when work settles down a bit, maybe I'll try my hand . . .

*gasps as I look at the time* 7 DAYS!!

Hey guys! Remember me? new place and new job is stressful so havent been able to catch up on all thats happening- spoilers are looking hopeful though!!!
ONE WEEK AAAAAHHHH- nervewracking haha
*wishing for the snickers we deserve*

I haven't been to the spoilers thread recently - mainly because I don't want to wade through a whole bunch of messages that have little to nothing to do with spoilers (more or less, I don't want to see the arguing). So - to those that have been brave and checked it out - any recent spoilers?

What about new promos?

I had a Snickers idea for a fic. But I'm still trying to work it out...anyone want to help nut it out?

Either Nick or Sara gets an abandoned kid on their doorstep. I'm still working out who - at the moment I'm going with Nick, but I could be persuaded back to Sara...

Any ideas?

hm... i'm liking.... Sara with that. just because sara's always been afraid of compitments and everything and she doesnt know HOW to work with children, so... she leans on nick for help. and sara's always had that drive and made all the abandoned/abused childs cases personal. please show us the link when you're finished!! EEE!! SNICKERS!!!

smile!!! haven't seen you in a while!! *hugs* how are you? *passes a snickers bar to everyone* CHEERS TO SNICKERS!
---------7!---------
normal_1x03_039.jpg

ONE WEEK!! EEEEA!!!

actually... i JUST read a 'spoiler'... made me pretty happy!!
"I don't think it would be good for Grissom, who's a supervisor, and I don't think it would be good for Sara, who's a subordinate," Petersen told RTL, "and I think therein lies the conflict of their situation, which makes for some interesting drama."

Billy even knows it!! he knows that grissom and sara aren't right for each other and that they belong with someone else!! :D

SNICKERY LOVE!!!

oh and meg, if you want to know how to make a video... i could tell you. you want to know?.. :D

I like the idea! :)

I think Nick would be a good choice, because he seems to have the nurturing instinct - but Sara would be terrified - and in serious need of help. I think it would be sweet if Nick were the one with the kid on the door step, but then again, Sara in need of help, her knight-in-shining armor comes to the rescue . . . Either way, you can't go wrong. :)

Hi Guys, did anyone see the preveiw tonight. I missed it cause we are havving bad weather where I live at in Florida. And our local news cut into the last 15 mins of CSI tonight. I was so mad that I was yelling at the tv....I fell bad for the people that the weather is affecting and all...I mean they are under a tornado warning and all. But I really wanted to see that preview.
Anyway on a Snickers note....Looks like Billy is on our side so to speak...yayayaya maybe TPTB will be on our side this year...HAPPY SNICKERS THOUGHTS...7 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!

Snickersfan01, you didn't miss anything, it the same one on youtube that you see the promos. You haven't miss anything.

Woah - Billy's on our side (maybe)? How do you figure that? Is there an article or a video out there that I haven't seen . . . . ?

Whoops - I just saw Emily's post with Billy's comment. Ignore statement made by me above. You posted your statement at the same time that I posted mine, which is why I didn't see it . . . :D

Hmm . . . maybe I will get some tips from you in regards to making a video. But right now - I'm playing with a couple of other programs. One of which I could spend hours on, and the other which I have an incredible desire to figure out, but its EXTREMELY complicated - bah! LOL!

*jumps up and down* 6 MORE DAYS!! 6 MORE DAYS!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

and yeah, snf01, it was the same promo. nothing new. they're keeping in all the secrects now:) EEEH!!!

OMGOODNESS!! I'M SO HAPPY!! when billy said that... EEEEE!! because like, before we was completely for GSR, but now he sees the flaw. i personally think that GSR is just a complete front. like, even what Billy said... 'It makes good drama'. it really does. i have to admit. if we didn't have GSR, we won't be on here, mad at GSR and saying how they are going to break up and stuff. i dunno, i think making grissom and sara 'obvious to get together' was smart... but not really CSI. CSI's always been about the unexpected and hiding secrets. i think they've put GSR there so everyone thinks they'll be together in the end, by they really won't. GSR makes good drama, but they dont make a good couple.

------------6!!!-------------
0-1.jpg

SNICKERS SNICKERS SNICKERS!! I KNOW ITS GONNA HAPPEN!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back