Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

When Nick said "Don't let her Die." He said it to Grissom, (His father-figure.) I hope He said it to him or talk to himself.

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Either way, it'll be good. I mean, if he says it to Warrick and/or Grissom, it'll show the depth of his emotions, and Nick will be pleading with them to help get to her faster - not like they aren't already trying, but sort of in a "if we don't find her alive, then I'm dead too" kind of a thing.

But if he says it to himself, it's like he wants to be her hero and saves the day. perhaps the first time that he'll allow himself to verbalize how he feels about her (well, sort of verbalize, anyway!) LOL!

And yes - I'm way tired and have been online FAR too long! Thank god I have the next two days off!

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

meg and cca hope you'll get better soon.
    emily love the pics.

and yes meg i agree that nicks statement is very deep i think its more of pleading to the heavens above that sara will be alive and he will be there for her no matter what the circumstances are. if he show his emotion to everyone how he feels for sara i will be the happiest girl in the world. hope he is declaring his undying love for her soon and i love a little agst among them and in the end nick and sara will be together forever.

i just watch "rashomama" and i like what i saw, the small flirting really goes beyond, i notice that when sara and greg is sorting out of the trank of the car sara is bored and when nick entered she has all smile sand like asking what he thinks about the white teddy on her and i guess from the way nick look at her it sure tickle his fantancy and the a great approval on her. it so sweet.
    i can't get tired of re-watching snicker eppisode it's just so entertaining to watch both of them there's no dull momment and they are both amusing when they interact its so much so real. they just really a good/perfect match.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i love rashomama!! one of the cutest Snickers episodes:):)!!

about the spoiler... this is the way i see it. i think nick is showing grissom that he really cares about her to (loves her too). he's saying 'don't let her die' to grissom, because he wants grissom to know that he can't handle sara dying. and, he's also telling grissom, 'you got her in this mess, you better make sure she makes it out alive.' but, i'm so excited. and i'm so happy that that's the only quote they have given out. i haven't heard grissom, cath, warrick, greg or anyone else's lines on sara's abduction. only nick. why? because... TPTB is setting something up.... and we've waited so long for this!!! mendelsohn is saying this is a year of transision. what other better transison would there be then to break grissom and sara up, and put nick and sara together :D?! answer: NONE!!

SNICKERS!!!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a shoulder to cry on <<< UPDATED!! i updated my story! hope you check it out and enjoy! :D

5. MegBreanne

Emily! You updated! :) I'm gonna check it out in a sec.

I actually just popped in to say . . . *drum roll, please* . . . I finally update my fic, too! :) Chapter 25 is up and running at all three usual places (here, ff.net and the Snickers board).

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

meg read and reviewed it to.
    emily read and review, nice pictures specially the fist one how they dont care if anyone notice their little looks. and yea about the transistion i never thought about that way i guess it is one big thing for us to think that sara and nick will be together before the middle of the season and i can't wait for it to happen.

look of cant get enough
    working together
    sitting so close

7. Celeone

Celeone Civilian

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

EE!! MEG YOU UPDATED TOO!! nice! great minds think alike. haha

cute pics too cocoa!! they are so cute!! eeee.. love them!

omgoodness!! celeone!!! nick looks so worried! he's sitting, looks like he's crying!! *tear tear* that's probably the scene when nick says: 'im not leavin till i find something,' and 'dont let her die'!! AHH!! i'm so excited! :D

i'm so excited. it's just like waiting for a new episode! i can't believe it!! snickers is gonna happen. i can't see GSR going on. i don't know why, there's just something telling me it's gonna be over. it's just GOTTA!!

well, i'm off to read meg's story!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    lol, this scene always makes me laugh. nick knows that sara and him are 'going out'/ they 'like' each other. not sure if it's met to be like what i think it is.. but it sure sounds like it:

Nick: *says to hank after he says they're late* It wasn't from lack of trying *looks over and smiles at sara*

i think nick was just trying to shake things up, showing hank he's not the only one with sara-fanatsies. he's practiclly telling him (hank) that they we're a litle BUSY before coming to the crime scene!! haha, so cute. gotta love nicky and the flirty banter!

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

very nice emily love the caption for that pic.
    and celeone thanks for sharing that and wow i can feel that nick really feels all the mixed emotion going through him in a short seconds ticking, and wishing that he was there to protect sara, i can feel that if sara is found and she will be alive, nick will never leave her alone even for a second. and they will have a much tighter bond than anyone on the team. snickers will happen and soon.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

agreed!!

i was reading some spoilers, and in the first few episodes, no signs of sara... but there were also no real signs of nick. catherine, warrick, greg and grissom are mentioned alot, but not really alot of nick and sara. there might be something tied to that!! maybe, sara's in the hospital and nick's not gonna leave till she's contious. i'm so excited!! csi... here we come!! only 12 more days! that's CRAZY!!!!

meg! read your story. amazing, adorable, awesome! great update! i was working on my chapter 5 episode last night. so, hopefully i can get it done and type it up soon. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GREAT NEWS!! WE HAVE SNICKERS SCENARIOS... PART 2!! come check it out. add something!! please please please :D

AND!! *drum role please..* i made TWO more snickers videos... check them out here at the Fan Video Thread

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

emily great job on the snickers scenario and those video i adore them so much, thanks for making them and i thinks nickngrissom will be happy to see everything i do i do it for you by bryan adams, i kinda remember she request for that. ;)
    and yes i notice that to, there's only a few mention of nick's name on the spoiler and no word on sara, and i love that you think nick is the one taking care of sara because he will be the one to help sara go through being normal and happy again. ooh cant wait for season 8, you are lucky that you are going to see it soon, and for me i'm going to wait for next year to arrived. but i know all of you will share what will happen right :)
    hope you finished your chapter 5 soon, so i can read more of snicker stories.

trying to be descreet in front of warrick.

[​IMG]

later:

[​IMG]

warrick: so how long you to been seeing each other
    sara: a month
    nick: and living in together
    warrick: wow, and whistling low.
    sara: any more question

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! love the pics!! haha...

and yes, i did do the 'everything i do, i do it for you' video for nickngris! hope you like it!!!

i, personally think that the writers are working their way up to announcing sara and nick together. because, if you look at it, nick was pissed off at catherine for keeping a secret about the case from him and the rest of the team. he didn't feel trusted and even at the end of the episode, warrick tells him to let it go, but he just walks away. i think they made nick take that so personally because they are showing the audience nick's reaction to not being trusted, and showing that he just mad about that.. what's he gonna think about GSR? and i honestly think, that if grissom and sara DO break up, it'll be for good. they can't just break them up, get them back together, break them up... so on and so forth. they should break them up, showing that the person you THOUGHT was the one, isn't all 'the one' and show that friendship is the strongest way for a relationship to start. i LOVE what sara said in 'Ending Happy':

Milton: I shot an arrow into the air,it fell to earth, I knew not where; For, so swiftly it flew, the sight. Could not follow it in its flight. Long, long...
    Nick: Sir, that's, that's really sweet.
    Milton: That's Longfellow. What do you kids know about poetry?
    Sara: Nick, the arrow came in through that window.
    Nick: Yeah.
    Milton: Even an idiot could see that. (Nick goes out, looks around and finds another arrow, he comes back)
    Nick: Hey Sara, I found another arrow shot into the ground near that old tool shed.
    Sara: Maybe the shooter got nervous.
    Nick: Well, to work in a Brothel you're required to register your fingerprints. So...
    Sara: I'm almost done here, I'll catch up.
    Nick: Okay. I'll let you know if we get lucky.
    Sara(turns to Milton and finishes the poem): 'A long time afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke; And the song, from beginning to end, found again in the heart of a friend.' Keep the faith Milton.

^they're taunting us... i KNOW it!!

[​IMG]
    completely flattered

[​IMG]
    warm each other up! :devil:

[​IMG]
    an adorable look

13. MegBreanne

Emily, I'm about to watch your videos. Haven't yet - but I'm going to in a sec. :) If you're interested in making another one, I was listening to Faith Hill's "There You'll Be" and thought that it would be a good song to use . . .

I had noticed too that Sara hasn't been mentioned at all in the spoilers aside from epi 1 - but her fate is still unknown. I think this is probably one of the best kept secrets in television. As for Nick . . . I'd been thinking that perhaps he's with Sara too . . . we can hope, right? :)

ETA -- in the new promo (thanks Celeone), I LOVE how Nick is shown right after Sara's picture. *sniff, sniff* Poor guy. Missing his Sara . . . scared for her . . . *sighs* 11 more days, people!

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks meg! i hope you enjoy them! and yes, i'll try and do that song. snf01 mentioned one to that i was gonna try and do. so, hopefuly soon!!

and yes, all we can do is hope. and ofcourse, write fanfics!! haha:p i can't believe it's so close! i'm so excited!! wow, if sara and grisso break up... WE'RE GONNA BE HAVING A PARTY HERE!! if they do break up you guys, i'm gonna be on here ALL NIGHT!!! eeee!!

and yeah, i did notice that too. honestly, nick seems to most scared/hurt/confused/worried out of all of them!! GO NICKY GO! FIND YOUR SUNSHINE!!

15. MegBreanne

LOL! Yes, I'll be partying too.

And I LOVED your vids, hun. Saved them to my favorites! :)

Well, now I'm off to work. I don't wanna go! *wails like a two year old having a temper tantrum* One of the women was warned on Friday not to come to work late again - and she didn't show up at all yesterday. Her daughter called just before closing time to plead her mothers case, but let's just say, it didn't work . . . and today is probably going to be crazy busy, so there is no chance of me coming home early though I feel like crap because instead of three stylists, we're only going to have two . . . . thank God we don't have any chemicals booked today, or we'd have been SCREWED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.