Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks meg!! i wanna make a video about the whole team next, of course... alot of sara and nick moments:p HAHA!! i always have to add my snickery touch!!

and meg, as i said before.. i LOVE you update. sara and nick are so perfect together. i can just see it. sara sitting out on the porch, nick walking up and giving her a quick kiss on the lips before picking up their children in his arms. awh... the stokes family!

ok, today.. i'm gonna try and find out how to make a wallpaper... WISH ME LIKE!! (ps: if you know a good program for that, please tell me:))

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AT WORK MEG!! and to all others! :D

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Gosh, Emily. Thank you so much to put the song in it, Everything I do, I do it for you. I really love it and I love that first song you did, it was beautiful, song by Rihanna or something, new singer that won the Best Artist of the Year, I think. It on MTV last Sunday.

I can't wait to see your wallpaper, Emily. I wish you luck.

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

glad you liked them! i love both those songs. guess that's why i did them! haha!!

and yeah, im still looking, but not exactly succeeding. wonder when smile's gonna come back on. i know she makes amazing wallpapers. haha, still love that comic one!! HAHA!!

count down you guys: 11 MORE DAYS TILL SNICKERY LOVE!!

nick: 'i'm not leaving till i find something'
    nick: 'dont let her die'!

EEE!! I CAN'T WAAAAAAIT!!

[​IMG]
    nick's very satisfied! :devil:

4. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I'm thinking about counting down the hours instead of the days . . . I guess that'd just make the time drag more slowly though . . .

Work was . . . work. Wasn't nearly as busy as we could've been. Still 30 minutes late leaving because someone just had to be difficult and instead of going with the available stylist, refused and waited for the busy one. So frustrating. And the stylist who didn't show up for work yesterday (and subsequently lost her job because of it) was scheduled to be in today, and she must've assumed that she STILL had a job because she called in to say that she wouldn't be able to make it -- and then officially found out she was fired. Then twenty minutes after that, we got a call from the new stylist who was supposed to start on Tuesday - she is no longer able to work at the shop, so we're back down to the original four. And one of the original four already quit once, then came back. Now she has a new venture, and is phasing herself out of our shop, and into the new one, so probably by October, we'll be at three stylists - which is severely under-staffed. A full staff would be between six and eight . . . yikes. And I'm just reception!

5. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

EMILY, I love your video wth the Brain Adams song...I really love the last part...
    I still think that you should do one with the song I cross my heart...
    I have a countdown clock on my desktop for CSI...lol..My sis thinks that it is silly to have it one my desktop.I told her that she was stupid...lol..
    Anyway we all have to watch CSI on thur, eppie is Livving Doll...And there will be a preview on there..Ok guys talk to you all later..

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

you guys are so adorable, you all plan on how to count the days before the new season to come up, you all are very creative.
    emily your going to make a team vid with a touch of snickers that would be great. if you will do another video snickers can i request the song or sheryl crow and sting alway on your side.

[​IMG]

sara: nick close the door
    nick: :D :devil: my pleasure.

[​IMG]

nick: dont tempt me
    sara: you know you can have me right.

7. MegBreanne

Hehehe . . . I love those pictures. And yes, I'm definitely counting down for CSI!

It's kind of funny because when I was working yesterday, a client mentioned that when he has a sore throat, he likes Moolattes from Dairy Queen. I mentioned that I only get a couple Dairy Queen treats a year, and sort of laughed and said - "my next one is on the 27th." My last one was on May (whatever the finale was). He looked at me like I had two heads because I already knew when I would get my next. I kind of told him that it was my little treat when my favorite show came back on . . . yeah, I didn't feel like a dork at all! Ha.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao!! that's so funny!! CSI's like our drug!! and Snickers just makes it all the more addicting!! lmao!

glad you like them snfo1! and yes, i'm gonna try and do that song too, and your song cocoa. so... stay tuned. i'm determind to make 3 more!! haha!!

love the pics cocoa, they are so cute!! any EVERYONE knows they are deffinatly the best looking pairing on CSI!! EE!! oh the chemistry.

haha, i see you love work meg!! have your own little drama show at work:p LMAO!!

and yes, i have a counted down going on in my kitchen, on a white board (and... when hockey starts... GO LEAFS GO!!). so, i can wipe the number off and put a the newest one on: 10!! eee! this is so crazy! i can't believe we've actually gotten through the whole 3ish months without CSI!!! that's crazy!!

ok.. an idea...
    choose your favourite snickers pictures from each season!

SNickers picture:
    Season 1
    Season 2
    Season 3 (just found this one!)
    Season 4
    Season 5
    Season 6
    Season 7
    Season 8
    ^^haha! :D

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

How about the count down? We got 10 more day to see the new season premire.

Nice picture, Emily. I didn't see third season picture before. I thought I see 'em all. I guess I didn't.

I can't think of the song right now. I let somebody do the song, so you can made it and I can listen to it.

10. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

meg your funny, we have dairy queen, i tried ones, cause its expensive but hey sometimes we should treat ourselves with a sweet snacking ;). like a bag of snickers bar.

emily i'm thanking you in advance can you put the picture of them being married in video it would be good for it.

i guess i'm going to help you do the countdown 9 days to go.

[​IMG]

nick: is that what i think is that
    sara: what where you thinking?

[​IMG]

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha!! a pictures per day gone!! that's gonna be out countdown! EE!!

lol, i'll DEFINATLY put the wedding pic in there:p LMAO!!

EEEEE!! we're in the single digit numbers!!! 9 MORE DAYS!!!!!! this is crazy!!

GO SNICKERS GO!!

--------------9!!!--------------
    [​IMG]

i'm so happy that there's already signs of Snickers!!! with nick and his lines:

'i'm not leaving till i find something' and...
    'dont let her die'

THIS IS GONNA BE SO INTENSE!!! eee!! :D

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

and i think nick will not let her die and find his way to his sunshine. and on the promo nick is the one looking more worried than the rest of the team.

oh! emily love that pic. so cute.

all smiles. :D

[​IMG]

the kiss on the cheek

[​IMG]

i think they both like and enjoying this moment. ;)

13. MegBreanne

:) 9 days to go . . .

Yes, DQ is expensive - but so friggin' good. I actually just got a bunch of Cheese cake recipes today, and am thinking instead of DQ, I might bake up a storm the day of the premiere and just pig out . . . ah, hell, if I'm gonna splurge I may as well have DQ AND Cheese Cake, right?

Drama at work. It never ends. Meh. What's life without drama? We'd all be bored out of our minds.

Emily -- I *love* the season 8 picture. :D

14. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Snickers: Because it's so good

I love me some Snickers. They complement each other really well. I was talking to Erica about this (because I had just put some snickers in my GC fic) and she brought up an interesting point.

They're kind of like a young Catherine and Gil. They're different, but they complement each other so well and bring out the best in each other - as well as boosting the other up when they need it.

15. MegBreanne

That is an interesting point. And very true. I think common interests are good and everything - but Sara and Gil are TOO much a like. A relationship needs diversity. And that's something that N and S have. But not the unmentionable, gag-worthy duo . . .

*smiles widely* . . . .Guess what? . . . . only 8 more days!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.