Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inmydirection

inmydirection Prime Suspect

... Holy mother of kittens, I have not been here in foreeeeeever. Think I posted a month or two or who the hell knows ago all like, "HAY GUYS SUP" but I don't remember for sure. I never hang around here anymore, because I no longer watch CSI ... though I am still a Nick/Sara shipper. Also, I haven't gone back and read through ALL the posts, mostly because I'm on dial-up and a one million year old computer and I lack patience, so. :D Not a good mix.

However, I've read two pages (pages 17 and 18) and seen a couple of the spoilers, and oh man ... I'm kind of excited. And props to you guys for being so optimistic. (I like how as I type this, "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey is on. :D) I admit, I haven't been all that optimistic ... perhaps if I start hanging out here again, you guys' optimism'll rub off on me. :p

Let's see ... oh! I just thought of something the other day. If Sara lives (I'm thinking she will since there's such a campaign to keep her there, but who knows with the writers CSI has), the logical thing for her to do is to latch onto Nick for moral support and a friend, simply because he's been where she was -- on the brink of death. They're the only two characters of the cast (original, because I don't care about the new additions they're making) who have parked out in front of Death's house. If she doesn't go to Nick for that reason and establish an even closer bond, that would be stupid of her. :/ He knows what she's going through and they can connect on that level.

... Y'know what I mean?

Man, that sounds like a good plot for a fic. :D I'm not sure if anyone's written it or not since, ah, I don't really look for fic anymore; the only one I've been paying attention to is the fic 'Serendipity' over on fanfiction.net, written by the author januarynineteen -- aka mariel here, if I remember correctly. (Like I said, it's been awhile!) I just know I have her on my friends list on LJ. :p

But uh, yeah. Fic. Maybe I should do it! I haven't written Nick/Sara for roughly a year, give or take.

... ANYWAY. I wrote a lot. TL;DR, I assure you. :( But hey guys, how're you? Both new people and people I've known since I first came here ... uh ... crap, I don't even remember when I came here. Been a long time, that's all I know. :D

2. loommyloon

loommyloon Dead on Arrival

i read on a french magazin that jonathan littman said that the romance between grissom and sara is going to end ! :D then he add : what's better than death to end a story !

i'm a hopeful french girl , so i believe that she won't die
    ( and i heard that on 8x03 she talk to doc Robins)

so a relationship between nick and sara has all its chances ;)!!

3. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

inmydirection, i don't think we've met! i'm csiemily, or you call me emily i LOVE Snickers to death and and SO excited for season 8!! it's GREAET to have another Snickers fan here!! you have help us get to thread #22!!! any name ideas? so glad to hear you're stay around! can't wait to get to know you a little more.

your idea of 'if sara lives', inmydirectionp is the exact same as mine! if Sara DOESN'T get a better bond with nick, that's going to be REALLY stupid and REALLY unrealistic. They have such great chemistry and an amazing friendship, after this... they should be unseperatible.

have you written any story before? i'd love to read them! i love reading fanfic. makes me SMILE!

MEG! you updated!! WOOT WOOT!! not your best work??... it's probably still amazing! can't wait to read it!

so, you guys liking the spoilers? i LOVING them. loommyloon, that spoiler is SO GREAT!! i'm not exactly sure what the spoiler means, but with anything between Grissom and Sara coming to an end... i'm good with it! nice to meet you too loommyloon. i REALLY hope you'll stay around too. Snickers is happen... you guys along for the ride?

ya... sara does live. just, not sure if she's actually going to be stay around. maybe, she'll go back to San Francisco. not sure. hope she stay and her and Nick go to San Fran. LOVE SNCIKERS!

meg hope you have fun at work! haha. i'll be here... waiting for you guys to post more! eee... LOVE SNICKERS! :D

[​IMG]
    (looks like Sara's hand's on top of Nick's)
    Nick: do you think Greg saw?
    Sara: doesn't matter. he could see how a real couple works :devil:

4. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

*Ah* Feeling the Heat is a great Snickers episode. I love seeing the characters when they are really outside, around real people, in a real environment that everyone can relate too. Just the whole being at the lake thing that episode - I loved it. Not many people can relate to walking down the strip in Vegas (though I LOVE the scene, and any scene with them alone/with others, I've never been to the strip, so yeah . . . what's my point again?! LOL!).

LOL! Yeah, I'll try and have a good day. Hope everyone else is having a wonderful Sunday.

Glad to see some new/returning faces (well, names) in the forum. :)

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i love seeing that too meg. what i loved about the scene in 'Bloodlines' when nick and Sara are arm in arm, walking down the strip... they aren't really asshamed to be with each other. if you one what i mean. like, they were around tons off people, and they were practicly hugging each other! haha:p

in 'Feeling the Heat'. in the scene when that pic was, Greg says something about a make out spot. haha, wonder why our favourite CSIs go back there!! LMAO!!

oh yeah, and i forgot to say that my fanfic's updated. found here in the fanfic forum: A shoulder to cry on.

wow... we still have like, another month till the premiere. i can't believe i've gone this long without watching a new CSI episode!! aaahh!! well, season 8's looking promising. and the fact that Nick's gonna be getting more screen time bring me to think that he's gonna get more time with Sara!! they have such chemistry. in the last few episodes of the season, they finally started putting them together more. not alot, but sara was working with nick for most of the episodes at the end.

Big Shot- the only person she worked with was Nick
    Empty Eyes- they were with each other through the whole episode!!
    Leaping Lizards- Nick and Sara had their flirty little comment. Sara doesn't flirt with anyone else, not even really Grissom. i have to say... i HATED that bed room scene. but, Sara's reaction to Grissom's letter (when she finished reading it) she didn't looked all the thrilled. she knows something has changed.. not the same feeling anymore. the feelings have turned to.. NICKY!!

LOVE SNICKERS! :D

6. MegBreanne

:) You're SO optimistic! :) But yes, I agree -- she didn't look happy when she read the letter. And you're right - she really only flirts with Nick (though there was a scene in Season One between her and Warrick . . . but it was a fleeting thing, probably because Nick wasn't around! LOL!).

The scene in Bloodlines was awesome. That is a scene that I can watch over and over again. I love how easy it is for them to be able to be around one another.

The other 'real' scenes that I love are from Gum Drops when Nick and Sara (and Warrick and Greg) are eating breakfast. Makes them real. And then Greg and Warrick leave, giving them time to talk about Cassie possibly being alive and how it wasn't Nick's time to die. They were so open and honest. It was raw emotion. And then in Rashomama, when they were at the diner with Greg. Something about seen actors, even if they are in a role playing a character, eating in a scene makes it more believable. There's that human element.

I'm gonna check out your fic in a bit :) We've got company and since my butt is glued to the computer chair, I'm not being very friendly (but hey - I just got home from work. Thank God the gnat wasn't in today! She was supposed to be, but yeah . . . she wasn't. :D ).

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha, yes yes... i'm very optimistic!! haha:p but, at the end of the letter she didn't look happy. here i'll find the pic..

Sara's reaction to Grissom's stupid letter

i LOVE seeing the CSIs being humans too. like, in season 7, you didn't see that us much, which i really didn't like. i like seeing the CSIs being normal. there's just something about it that makes you actually believe the characters are real. i love it!!

now, if they really want to make it seem real, they'd break up grissom and sara and put nick and sara together!! i can just picture them together. nick giving her hugs, them laughing!! something about GSR just makes me sick. there's no LOVE there!! nick and sara have the love, they have the chemistry... they have the spark!!

meg, i read your story! so cute. SEE SEE!! that's what i see Nick and Sara doing! having a family. Nick flipping burgers... making dinner for the team. Their homely little house, big deck and lake behind them. Grissom and Sara? NO future!!

a cute look from nick:)
    just wanting to talk..
    saying "You gotta get out more.."
    giving into temptation!

SEASON 8!! ONE MONTH AWAY!! :D

8. inmydirection

inmydirection Prime Suspect

Hey, csiemily! Thanks! :D Yeah, I used to come here a lot several months ago ... like about mid season six is when I stopped coming around. I don't believe we've met either! You must be new, which is rad. :D Always good to have more N/S fans~

And yeah, actually, I have written some fic. :) I first posted them to my writing journal on LiveJournal, but recently I also moved them over to my fanfiction.net account. I only wrote a few because CSI started pissing me off so bad that I stopped watching and gave up, lol. (Plus, there are so many amazing N/S authors that I'd rather read their stuff than write my own. :p) Anyway, my pen name over at fanfiction.net is lunatic fringe. :D

9. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome back, inmydirection. I don't know if you remember me, I use to be Gilbert, now change my user name to NicknGrissom. We are not going to give up on Snickers.

Emily, the question you ask about how many we got in petition, We got 36 and still 36. We need 5,000.

Yes, we got a new snickers people, Snickersfan01, csismile, I think. CCA here on the board.

Tomorrow on the 27th of Aug. We will see CSI in one month.
    I'm still stuck on writer's block right now. I'm tired, I will tried to post my story sometime this weeks.

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i'll defianly check out your stories inmydirection! i love reading all snickers stories. and i assure you... you're writting probably isn't as bad as you think!! i'll try reading some tonight.

yeah, i'm pretty new here. been here since... march? had to come here. GSR was just... enclosing me. i was getting TICKED OFF so, i decided to come and try to get cheered but... AND IT WORKED!!

ugh, wow.. all through out season 7, i was getting more and more pissed off!! with all Grissom and Sara's sences! made me SICK!!

Sara: do you trust me?
    Gris: intimately!
    ^^^
    AHHH!! IT BURNS MY EARS!! i almost had to through up! my sister said: "ew!! what the heck! there's something wrong with this show!"

NicknGris, take your time on your story. there's not rush. i'm gonna be here for a while!! haha:p

we're actually gotten ALOT more snickers shippers! it's crazy! we have...

nickngris
    csiemily
    megbreanne
    sara4nick
    saranickfan2
    yum
    snickersfan01
    csismile
    CCA
    (now) inmydirection
    liz
    cocoagirl18
    samstokes

anyone else? some on and off that come
    ---

man, if all post like.. 5 a day.. that's be CRAZY!! lmao:p

i'm attempting to make another Snickers video. it's coming along... ok. anyone else gonna try and make a video?? haha:p

*does happy dance*

care for a Snickers anyone?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    there's alot of room on the boat.. but no room between nick and sara :D

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

You forget coft shot, Marel and Misery, they come in here when they can.

Use be come in here are Mrs.SaraSidleStokes, heartagram (she got banned here.) and could be more that left here and no longer a CSI fan.

12. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Emily I just read your story update..It was awsomw.Please update soon...I love it..What only 36 on the petion. I have told everyone that I know about it mand made them sigh it...I'm going to go check it out and see if anyone that told me they would sign it did.

OHHH before I forget...I got an autograph picture and a letter and and a CSI LV hat from William Peterson. I ahd wrote to him before the show ended in may. He told me in the letter that he was sorry that it took so long to get back to me. and that he was sorry and that the hat is for me. It is just like the ones that they wear on the show..I got this yesterday in the mail..I ran around my house yelling and jumping...I had to share that with you guys..anyway night night...

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow nice spoilers, i'm keeping my faith on our lovely snickers, they should happen. and love all the picture and your story emily keep it coming.
    inmydirection welcome back hope you'll be here to stay.
    meg read and review your story over ff.

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*jumps up and down* snf01!! THAT'S SO AWESOME!!! you're so lucky!!!! omgoodness, i want one now. but, i'd probably send a fan letter to Jorja and George!! haha:p!

yeah, nickngris. i remembered those guys, it's just they don't come on alot. so, that's why i said 'some that come on and off'. but, they are very much Snickes fans!! haha:p

i was thinking of changing my name. something to do with snickers. i dunno.

aw, thanks snf01! and yeah, i thought we'd have more! i sent it to all my snickers friends! i guess i'll email and check if they actually did sign it. people probably just don't want to get an account or something on there. not sure.

it's just something that Jorja said. you know before, Jorja was usually always excited about GSR and always kinda saying that they'll be together. well, in this interveiw, she didn't really saying anything. i don't know IF this is actually a good thing or not, but kinda made me feel happy: And I think that he and I both feel very, very invested in our characters and wishing that our characters at some point way down the road have a happy ending someway, whatever that looks like."

ok, so the thread names are coming along nice! i'm really liking them! and we are getting closer...

Nick & Sara <3: #22- Don't let her die
    Nick & Sara <3: #22- Nick can't loose his 'Sunshine'
    Nick & Sara <3: #22- started off as a friendship...
    Nick & Sara <3: #22- Sara's Nick's; Everyone knows it!
    Nick & Sara <3: #22- The undying faith.

^^ anymore ideas? i put some in there. i'm so excited! we're getting so close! so, keep posting! SNICKERS!! :D

15. MegBreanne

For the next thread name, I'm still liking "Don't Let Her Die" and "Started off As a Friendship" . . .

I read your story, too Emily! :) Loved how he carried her into their *shared* hotel room. *chuckles* Ah, if only someone like Nick Stokes did that for me, I'd do whatever they wanted! LOL!

AH! That picture of them on the boat from Gum Drops? I did not notice how much space there was and how they were so close together. Hehehe. I so have watch Gum Drops (which actually airs tonight on Showtime). I love the scene were Sara confronts Nick about his behavior with the kid at the police station and how he knows she's just bringing it up because she cares, then switches gears on him and gets right back to the case. And I LOVE how she holds his jacket for him! :) It's the little things . . .

*Sighs* That picture where Sara is on the phone after Nick telling her she needs to get out more . . . I so which that scene where she called *him* had been included. At least, I think that's what we'd been talking about pages and pages ago (or perhaps it was in the last thread). I think I'm going to have to track down a couple of CSI scripts. I know they are on Ebay, but I'd rather purchase scripts from a reputable source . . .

Snickersfan01 - *jaw hits the floor* You lucky girl! I'm incredibly jealous. :) Any time I've written to a celeb, IF I get anything back, it's a stock photo with their 'autograph' - which is actually a personal assistant or someone else writing (I know this because I've written to a few celebs in my younger years and gotten duplicates mailed to me - with completely different penman ship). They also never sent letters. It was just their 'autograph' - not even so much as a 'thanks for writing. keep watching' . . . you should frame the letter! And put the hat in a glass box with a spot light and say "you can look, but not touch" hehehe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.