Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

CCA, i'm gonna read your story soon. i promise. can't read it right now, but i'll read it tomorrow:) can't wait to read it!!

OMGOODNESS... HOW EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS FOR SEASON 8?! i'm sooo... STOKED!!! oh ship is looking promising. if Billy decides to leave at the end of season 8, SNICKERS IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! i'm so happy!! you have no idea!! GO NICKY!!! GO SNICKERS!! I'M LOVING THIS.

haha, thing about 'us making nick sad and introuble in storys, and then making feel better' is true!! i love seeing a sad nicky, and sara comforting him:)

i LOVE the pics nicksarafan2 SO cute!! i didn't know nick touched Sara's shoulder in that one episode!

ok.. i'm just bring the spoilers in!!

not exactly SNICKERS... but possible! ok, there's going to be one episode when two CSI are going to San Francisco. obviously, Sara's going to be going (if she survives, which i KNOW she will) AND i'm hearing that Nick's gonna be in the spot light this year. which, brings me to thinking: Nick and Sara are hopefully/maybe going to San. Fran. the actual quotes: "I think this season, season eight, we’re going to try to take two of our characters to San Francisco for an episode. In the future, we’re going to take Grissom, whom we believe is the modern-day Sherlock Holmes, to London." and...Nick Stokes will also be in the spotlight in season eight.

YOU GUYS... I'M LIKE... JUMPING WITH JOY HERE!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM!!! i knew it!! NEVER GIVE UP ON SNICKERS... nick's going to step forward, be in charge and take control of what he wants... SARA!!!! :D

i'm having a feeling, if GSR breaks up... SEASON 8 IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SEASON EVER!!!

2. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

CCA -- Just read and reviewed. Phenomenal!

As for my own story update -- eventually . . . . LOL! Sorry I haven't been around much and haven't had much time to much of anything aside from work. And the drama there is really bad right now. I had three days off, but was babysitting the neighbors daughter the day before yesterday, then was working for an elderly neighbor of my Grandparents all day yesterday - and today, I've got a project on the go. I'm hoping I'll have some time to hammer something out soon though . . . :) Thanks for the continued support. :)

3. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

yeah i know its not the actual pic from it but before she says i'll be right out for a split second nick looks sad

4. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

i thought the same thing that catherine will step up if grissom leaves, and i think it would be better if "nick steps up" to say he loves sara because if you look at it nick really doesn't have a personal life (no offense). i mean that they write in the show i mean we all know that catherines got linsey, warrick's married, sara and grissom are together, but they never mention nick. which could be because he secretly likes sara ... so who knows but i do think they need more episodes revolving around nick.

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

yeah, i no. Nick's so cute!! how can you NOT love him!! also, when Sara was going out with Hank, Nick finally let in on his 'thing' for Kristy. it's so true!!

can't wait for you to update , meg! i'm updating soon!! keep the spoilers coming!

AGREED!! i'm not saying i don't want nick to become a supervisor or anything, but i'd like it better if the 'Nick steps up, saying he loves Sara' thing better. in season 8, Grissom's supposed to be busy all next year with his bees thing. leaving Sara with no personal life, and Nick with no personal life. maybe they can.. .help each other out with that!! LMAO!!! i'm just so excited for season 8 now. before, yeah, i was excited... but now that i'm hearing nick's gonna be in alot more episodes and in the spotlight... I'M STOKED!! i'm really hoping Nick and Sara go to San Francisco together!:):)

omgoodness, last night i was thinking of adroable Snickery quotes. i made up some:p...

Catherine: *stops Nick in the hallway, after nick said someting that made catherine think he wants to be grissom* Nick, stop trying to be like Grissom. you're your own person and you're giving that up!
    Nick: *looks back* there's only one reason why i want to be like Grissom, and that reason.... she's worth giving everything up.

^haha, i'd love for him to say that... accidentaly!!

Sara: *calls Nicks name for the 5th time*
    Nick: *suddenly comings out of his haze* what?...
    Sara: I called your name 5 times! that's the second time in 10 minutes i had to take your out of your little day dream.
    Nick: *looks down at his piece of paper he's holding* i'm not day dreaming... just, distracted.
    Sara: *looks at him* we're stuck in the evidence room sorting through papers. how's that distracting?
    Nick: *looks up and smiles at her* i'm in the same room as you. :D

ok ok ok.... last night i was really bored and i started to draw Snickers. so... i decided to post it here. ps: first drawing of nick and sara! kinda also.... decorated it a little:) haha!

my snickers picture

and i did the CSI: season 4 dvd pack cover:
    (did this one a while ago though..)

CSI: team

JUST READ ANOTHER SPOILER!

nick says to warrick and grissom when sara's still missing: "dont let her die". HOW CUTE IS THAT?! they've only given out THAT line. they haven't given out anyone else saying anything in the episode, but nick saying, 'dont let her die'. OMGOODNESS!!! i'm so excited!! wow, i'm like... bouncing out of my seat!! SNICKERS IS SEASON 8!!! AAAAAAHHHHH! wow, i really need to breathe right now:)

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

wow a lot of spoilers. and i wish it to that will have them together by season 8.
    any way love all the pictures, and story you all posted.
    emily love your drawing. you all have great talents in drawing, writing and creating a fan videos.
    warrick: go get a room

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks cocoa!:) i'm making another SNickers video now. hope it'll turn out.

i'm getting SO excited for season 8!! there's NO signs of GSR, but minor signs of SNickers. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! snickers is the way to go!!

ok you guys... keep posting. lets try to get this thread #21 finished before season 8 starts. then we can find a knew name. maybe...

#22 names:
    ----------

-Don't let her die
    -not going down without a fight
    -actions speak louder then words.

not sure, but keep posting you guys!!!!

[​IMG]
    Snickers picture of the day:)

quote of the day:):
    Sara: i need your hands
    Nick: i thought you'd never ask:)

8. MegBreanne

I like the first suggestion, Emily. "Don't Let Her Die" would be an awesome name for the new thread. It'd be great if we could have this thread wrapped up by the time season eight rolls around. :)

Well, it's back to the hell hole I call work . . . love it most days, love most people . . . key word being *most* . . .

9. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao. good luck meg! work sucks..

meg, when's your story going to be updated? i'm so excited to read it! same with yous nickngris! so excited to read your stories.

i'm liking the 'dont let her die' thing too. many more ideas? if you have one, bring it on. we're getting close!!! thread #22... here we come:) i'm hoping to have it here when season 8 starts. bran new for season 8. so we have all the room we want for snicky season 8 love!! haha

my next thing i want to do/make is a Snickers wallpaper. so... i'm gonna try and make that now!! haahha :D
    ---

whenever i think of quotes that nick and sara could possibly say, i can never really think of 'dirty' ones because... i don't think that's what nick and sara's relationship would be like. they're relationship is full of care and love. i don't think, if they got together, it's be because they want to screw each other, it's because they truely care about each other and want to be there for them through everything.

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I like the title as well, for the next thread, or since you talk about love always be "It started out as friendship" Because great relationships always start out as friendships, you want to marry your best friend.

Talk about annoying, I actually was on my way to work this morning. More like to another store for Support Help, yeah midwest as you probably heard been hit, and of course my lower half of Michigan has been nailed. Was like my car is hydroplaning, I don't think i'll be coming in. Not when my RMP's are jumping up to 4 and 5, yeah I don't think so.

Enough of that, thanks everybody for your reviews! I have to say if there one thing I am addicted to in live, its my reviews so thanks ;)

csiemily Girl, you being to hard on yourself your drawings are just fine. You are doing a great job ;) and thank you very much for sharing them!!! Definitely want to see more shipper drawings ;)

11. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks CCA. wasn't sure if it was any good. glad you guys like it. i'm making another right now. have alot of free time lately! haha:p

CCA your story was AMAZING!! i was so worried for Nicky!! great job, so excited for the update! i'm updating my story really soon. maybe.. tonight or tomorrow. so, stay tuned. excited to see the finished project of your pic too, CCA! it was REALLY coming along.

anyone else here draw Snickers or anything? i'd LOVE to see them. post all your snicker stuff! anything SNickery is good.

so, you guys getting excited for season 8? i REALLY am!! hope we can get the new thread up when it comes around. i'm really excited because there are minor hints of snickers going on, but nothing of anything else.. well, except:

i heard Greg's the one that finds Sara... up in a helicopter though. i'm thinking it's Nick and Grissom that get to the scene first. either that, or catherine and grissom. but, i have a feeling it's nick and gris.

i'm just staying positive through everything!

the pic in which nick and grissom are digging.... they're digging up sara's vest. nick, of course, is closet to it. it appears... Sara's not there.....

thought of some quotes:

Sara: so, why haven't you gotten out lately?
    Nick: because... waiting on the right person.
    Sara: haven't found that person?
    Nick: *looks down at a piece of paper* i've found her.
    Sara: so... why don't you go out with her?
    Nick: because, she doesn't know how i feel.
    Sara: *gets confused* then TELL her. what's the worst that could happen?
    Nick: *look up at her* my boss could fire me.

^^
    haha!! i just thought that'd be funny!!! feel free to add on if you want:p. or make more 'wanna be' quoets :D :devil:

12. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Hi guys....I love the Don't let her die!!! one and I also like It started out as friendship.. Emily your drawings are out of this world..You are an awsome artist..
    Ok here is my ideal for the new club name. Nick can't loose his "Sunshine"
    What do you all think??? Also I can't wait for the stories to be updated...there are some awsome writers around here..

Oh Emily before I forget..I LOVE YOUR VIDEO....Keep up the great work guys..
    yayaya I have the weekend off from work...Going to try to catch up on my posting..lol..

13. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I also like yours Snickersfan01!! Its going to be tough! I never taken part of how a new thread gets named so this should be fun!

Thanks csiemily mine be in a few weeks probably be before I update then again never know with me. As for my drawing I started up on it again. Nick actually has a chin lol, I have to say this is the longest drawing I have EVER taken on!

Usually I am done in 3 hours maybe less oh well I'll definitely send you a link when its done. Start having to come up with a name for the drawing!

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

YEAH!! snf01!! post away!! eehhee....

aw, thanks:) i'm trying to make another video. it's about grave danger... snickers tied in there though:) haha!!

i'll probably be updating my story tonight. chapter three... here i came!! haha:p

aw, thanks for the compliment on my pic, snf01! i'm making another one. not sure it it's as good, but i'll post it when i'm done.

OMGOODNESS!! i love that name too!!

Nick & Sara <3: -Nick can't loose his 'Sunshine'
    Nick & Sara <3: -Don't let her die
    Nick & Sara <3: -Started off as a friendship...

(thought of another one..)
    Nick & Sara <3: hold on tight; don't give up without a fight

but i'm really liking the first ones!!

can't wait for the unpdate CCA and your drawing!! eeee.. i LOVE Snickers :D we are SO going to be canon soon!!

so... you guys excited for season 8? i am! at first, i wasn't because i thought there were going to be TONS of GSR moments and NO snickers... but... there's hardly ANY GSR, except the rumor they're getting married. HIGHLY doubt it's true though. but there's lots of snickers spoilers... and it's only the first 4 episodes :D HOW EXCITED ARE YOU GUYS?

question: how are we doing on the petition? :D

I LOVE SNICKERS!

[​IMG]
    Sara: in grissom's office?
    Nick: you're on...

15. MegBreanne

Emily, your drawings are great. :) I wish I could draw - but even my stick people look weird. *shrugs* You've either got the talent, or you don't - and I don't! LOL!

Totally torn between the titles for #22. I love both "Don't let her Die" and "Started off as Friendship . . ."

I'm seriously doubting the rumors about a GSR marriage. Just doesn't seem plausible. *shrugs* I dunno.

As for BACK TO YOU, I just updated! :) Definitely not my best work, but I'm tired and sick and stressed. I've got big plans coming up for the story, so hopefully I'll have kicked my ass back into gear pretty quick like and will get back on track.

As for work -- I like my work. It's not that I don't. For the most part, I love the people I work with. One I can't stand, and going in to work when she's gonna be there is a chore, which is why I called it the hell hole (any naughty word you can think of is this person. Even the manager calls her a C*nt, among other things, so yeah - she's a popular girl! And the clients think she's either off her rocker or on crack). There is another girl in there that I don't trust as far as I can throw her, but whatever -- I don't talk about my personal business there because it's no one elses business/problems but my own. The manager knows what's going on in my personal life - but that's because she's family, minus the DNA aspect of it.

Oh well. I doubt I'll be there much longer anyway. Hours get cut back in the fall, and I'm starting to get sick again, so if I'm not reduced to a couple of days of shift work a week, I'll probably just pack it up and sleep 'cause that's pretty much all I can do from the fall through mid-spring . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.