Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

All I have to say is...OMG OMG OMG Emily thanks so much for the pictures...Things are looking good.....

I sold more CSI tonight.. I talk people into it. Some people are like, I have never seen that show, then I start to tell the about it and they are like. Oh that sounds like such a great show...
    I really love my job in FYE..Although I think that my coworkers are getting tired of me talking about CSI..lol..well they are going to have to deal with it..lol..

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Yes, I'm a PureJoy shipper, but I do love my Snickers too. I don't come in here as often as I should, but Snickers is awesome :D

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

4. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

Love all the pictures, I haven't been on here for ages, well since page three, so about June.

^ the first two pictures, so sweet, god I missed this thread.

5. NicksSexyBabe

NicksSexyBabe Rookie

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, in the second pic, Nick looks like he's trying everything he can to get through that dirty. but yes, trying to calm himself. aw... nicky, you're so cute!! i hope that he'll be in it through the whole episode!! he NEEDS to be!

NicksSexyBabe i LOVE that episode, 'Bully For You'. i'm not sure if that's the actually face he did. i have a clip of it, if you guys would like to see:) i have alot of snickers clips, helps make my videos:p haha.

Bully For You
    ^how would she know he has mints... :devil:

SAMSTOKES!! haven't seen in like... FOREVER!! how are you? hope you stay around alot more! we should try and finished this thread so we can have a whole new one for season 8. you guys wanna try that?

i'll try to keep the spoilers coming. but, keep posting as much as you can. Sandles are catching up with us and we should make a new one for season 8. so... POST POST POST!!!1 :D

GOT ANOTHER SPOILER!!

i JUST went over to the spoiler thread, i got something...
    "We're going to see more of the lab rats this year," she says. "We love our lab rats. We're going to play up our friendship and their rivalry." She adds, "This is a year in which Nick is going to step forward. The question has always been, 'Grissom is the supervisor, but who's the supervisor in waiting?'" I guess we'll find out when Billy's contract comes up for renewal next May!. nick is going to step up.... to suppervisor! at first when i read that,i was like... but then he can't date sara. but then i realized, SARA LOVES SUPPERVISORS!! haha:p i really think Nick deserves it. i've noticed over the years that he's grown up the most and in this last season, i could really see that he's changed from his 'i'm a cop, i'm cool' ways to 'i'm a CSI, and here for business." Billy's contract his due for renewal at the end of this season. i'm hearing that it's a possiblity that he's leaving. make... Nick the suppervisor and Sara HIS girl!! haha:p

7. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

I'm good thanks, trust me I'm here to stay this time, sorry :D

Hope Y'all ok, and with the spoiler, eek, best news ever!

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*claps* that's good!! good to have you back sam!

about the spoiler... got a little bit more. this spoiler isn't for sure, but some have been saying it...

some people have been thinking they're just playing with the words. its been pretty obvious, over the years, that when grissom leaves, catherine will take his spot. and i, personaly agree with that. so, that bring into question, why did they say "nick will step up." maybe they don't mean step up as into 'supervisor.' maybe they mean step up as in, take control or to stand up for something. me and my snickery mind have come up with only one conclusion for that... HE ADMITS THAT HE LOVES SARA!! that's the only thing i can think of it the 'nick isn't actually going to be a supervisor' idea isn't true. PLEAES PLEASE PLEASE!!! let nick let out his I-love-sara secrect!!

9. SamStokes

SamStokes Police Officer

^Oh how I hope your right we need some Snickers L-O-V-E!

10. CCA

CCA Police Officer

OH MY GOD I can't believe I posted a CSI story (runs and hides) p.S.
    I love the whole spoiler Nick stepping up. Honestly I don't know how I am taking it yet but I just like that he's stepping up. That means SCREEN TIME lol

Okay here is the link to my story, enjoy all

The Shadows that Echo

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I replied your story, CCA. You did a good job. I'm glad I help decided who you want to write about Nick or Sara. I told you to choose Nick.

12. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Thanks for the review. Thanks for also helping to ;), I was really hesitant because I know Nick has more of an open mind to that kind of thing, but Nick wumpage is just so much more fun :lol:

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I agree with you, Nick is so easy to get hurt. We the writers hurt him then make him better later.

14. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Omg the spoilers look great..I can't wait for all this to air...(maybe)
    My boss gave me a CSI lanyard today, for selling the most CSI box dvd sets. She said that I can where it at work..I was doing a happy dance when she gave that to me...

Ok going to head to bed. I hate working 9 hour shifts makes me sleepy..lol..
    But at least cause I sold the most tonight I get to pick what we watch in FYE tommorrw...Lets just say that we are going to watch CSI...lol...

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.