Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao!! i've never written a celeb. i'm kinda wanting to now though!! lmao!! getting something froom... GEORGE EADS!!! haha!

yea, i'm liking 'don't let her die' and 'it started as a friendship'. just, for 'starts as a friendship' people from other threads/ships will say 'and stayed as a friendship'! lmao, i know i'd do that if Sandles did that! haha

i LOVE 'you've got male'! even thought nick and sara are on different cases, they still talk to each other a do a little flirting. and then, nick practicly ASKS her out! lmao. but, i just wish that they put that last scene in there. of sara phoning nick and nick picking up. i at least wish that they made nick's video audible when sara phoned. like:

N: *kinda faint* hello.
S: hey, it's sara.
N: hey sara, what's up
S: do you... want to go out tonight?
N: *smiles* i thought you'd never ask..

END!! mua ha hahaha! and then.. our minds can wonder... :devil:

on other news, i made another SNickers video. it's called: CSI: sara and nick- i'll be. the song's called 'i'll be' by edwin mccain. don't know if you guys have heard it, but it's such a cute song. i LOVE it. so, i'll post it here and in the fan video thread. :D CSI: sara and nick- I'll be. dont'think it's my best work, but i just really wanted to do a video to that song! haha:p

omgoodness, one month till CSI premiere! just think, one month from TODAY... WE'RE GONNA GET WATCHING A NEW CSI!!! aahhh!! i'm excited :D

picture of the day..
normal_6x21_929.jpg

Sara: Ah tradition. Like becoming property exchanged between your father and your husband.
Nick: No, that's not what a wedding is. It's a public declaration of love. (smiles over at sara, as she smiles back)

haha... right now, i'm looking at the top of the screen at the add and guess what the add's for.. SNICKERS!! lmao! just thought that'd be funny to put it! :D

lmao, i saw this pic of nick and decided to make an icon of it! haha:p
wishicouldread.jpg

Hi guys just got home from work and I thought that I'd pop in and say "hi"..
Emily I love the video. I always thought that song and George Straits I cross my heart would make great snickers videos.
I just had to sjare the letter and stuff that I got back..I was on cloud 9 when I opened that box and saw that stuff...I still am on there..lol...Ok going to go eat dinner...talk to you all later...

Emily, that was great video of Snickers.

Snickersfan01- I meant 36 people sign petition for Snickers.

I like the new #22 thread is "Don't let her Die." That will be a new thread when the season start.

aw, thanks you guys! glad you enjoyed it:) i'll try to make more!!haha

snf01, i'm SO jealous!! i wish i could get something from a CSI star!! LUUCKKKY!!

hah, i want to send something (a letter) the to writers, george and jorja saying that i LOVE sara and nick together and stuff. promote it haha! man, love snickers.

soo... anymore spoilers on snickers? i'm loving the spoilers we're getting. i'm so excited!!! ahhhhhh! i was thinking of some snickery quotes. i posted this in the 'quotes you'll never hear, shipper style'.

Greg: *looking at a bottle of sex lotion*
Sara: *walks in* what are you doing?
Greg: *tries to hid the bottle*
Sara: *sees it and grabs it* sex lotion..?
Greg: *kinda embarrassed* yeah...
Sara: *looks at it and puts it down* this stuff sucks
Greg: *surprised* and how do you know?
Sara: *smiles* none of your business.
Greg: *smiles back* so, what would you recomend?
Sara: *looks down at the bottle again* i don't know. Go ask Nick. ha has some good ones.. :devil:

omgoodness, i found this one video thing: spoilers??. not sure if it's true or not, but i really hope it is. so, don't kill me if it's not:p LMAO. either way: if it's true or not... it's funny!! haha:p. 'find a new honey!'

Hey guys,

Fan-made videos need to be posted in the Video thread at the top of the page, not in the individual threads and not in both threads. All videos need to stay in that thread.

thanks

ETA: This doesn't include the video posted in the previous post. ;)

OMG emily I hope that this is true.....*Cross's fingers* you find the best spoilers and make the best videos. Meg love your story, you and emily should co-wirte and fic together...I think that you 2 are awsome writers...

And I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone eles...Think happy snickers thoughts...

ooh my god emily your fan vid and love the song it so, so cute. and that spoiler means good for us snicker loving. and i'm you little scenario.

hey guy speaking of scenario hope you come to the ff thread and add a few lines to it. and or come read over. the more the merrier.

Jorja20Fox-SGG-0315611.jpg

enjoying the kiss.

aww, thanks snf01!! love making snickers stuff for you guys!! haha:p

as for the video, i think i've seen that guy work with the CSI cast. he talked about Nick/George and Sara/Jorja getting fired. so... i dunno. maybe it IS true!!

adorable pic cocoa! they are so cute together. how can you NOT love them? i find it EXTREMELY crazy how you could love GSR or Snickers!!

ok 1csimfan i'll keep that in mind next time. i didn't know if we could post it in both places, but i'll only post it there next time.

as for that snickers scenarios... i'm loving our topic right now. our topic/story plot is: Sara's parents are still living. just, had to get that out of the way. ok... the team gets a four day weekend because the lab is at a budget crisis. so, the teams goes home from friday-saturday. and then, nick's parents and sara's parents phone them and say that they're coming down for the weekend. they come and the parents have something in mind. without knowing that nick and sara know each other, they parents set up a diner date with each other. (they met each other earlier in their life). when they get there, nick and sara see each other. haha:p and the parents relaize that they are co-workers... and possile something MORE. so, throughout the whole evening the parents have been trying to get nick and sara together!! lol. it's great!! come and write something!

as for the spoilers... i'm getting SO excited! you KNOW idea!! ok ok... my thoughts and stuff...
ok, i'm just gonna wrap all the spoilers up and see what we got. ok, first off... the GSR story line will conclude. don't take that as a defensive tern, it's really smartly done.- what i think is gonna happen there is that.. grissom and sara DO break up. at first, i thought when they said 'dont take that as a defensive term, it's really smartly done' was talking to that GSRers, but then i realized... they're saying sara won't die!! and then the next spoiler of Nick stepping up. that, i was so happy. i don't know how to say it, but i just have this feeling that they are making Nick become the spotlight because of GSR. i don't know. like, why would, right after they break up/ he found out about his crush and his boss together, would they make him more.. in control? i don't know. just thinking out loud. either way, i think it's a good thing he's stepping up. but if sara and him do get together... people might think she's just going for supervisors... :eek:! and then the 'don't let her die' spoiler! omgoodness.. that's so cute! i can just see grissom and warrick looking at each other with a 'wtf?' expression. and then nick and grissom make eye contact, but nick quickly walks away. haha! i really hope the 'two CSIs going to san fran. are going to be nick and sara.' i think that'd be the logical choice. i dunno. i'm just thinking... if billy does leave this year, they have to get a reason why he leaves. what do I think that reason is... because him and sara break up; nick and sara get together and grissom can't handle seeing 'the only person he's ever loved' with someone better :D bottom of the line, i'm STOKES for season 8. i'm feeling LOTS of Snickery love in it! and i love what jorja said: (talking about her and billy)-- And I think that he and I both feel very, very invested in our characters and wishing that our characters at some point way down the road have a happy ending someway, whatever that looks like." before.. jorja would of said happy ending 'TOGETHER' but... i dont think that's the case.. :D

snickers picture of the day..
normal_7x18_620.jpg

THEY LOOK SO PERFECT TOGETHER!!

i don't know why i like this quote, but i do. they're just sticking up for each other!

Sara Sidle: It's weird.
Catherine Willows: Believe me, I'd rather follow the evidence, but if it takes having the
evidence follow me ...
Nick Stokes: The original missing persons call was mine and Sara's.
Catherine Willows: I'm the Senior CSI here.
Gil Grissom: Uh-uh. I'm the Senior CSI here.
Catherine Willows: You want it?
Nick Stokes: Hold on, now. This is a career case, Grissom. You know Sara and I both put
in for a promotion. If we work this, we're on departmental radar here.
Catherine Willows: I got the most high-profile cases under my belt; I think that the Sheriff
would rest easier knowing that I was heading it up.
Sara Sidle: It's a big department. There's a lot of room at the top.
Nick Stokes: We wouldn't ask for it if we couldn't do it.
(grissom looks at him, saying with his eyes... no)
Sara Sidle: Fine.
Catherine Willows: You going to have my back?
Gil Grissom: I always have your back.

Hey guys!
I'm so glad to see you're keeping this thread going! And you're doing a good job too! Loving all the pics. When they're put together like this, no one can deny the chemistry between them.

Anyway, I love all the suggestions for the new thread (although there's still time), but I have to say my favorite is: Don't let her die.

csiemily , I love what you've come up with regarding the spoilers! :D

And who knows, maybe I'll have a reason to change my avatar. :D
I also think that the "don't let her die" moment will be a grat one. Of course, knowing TPTB there's a possibility that won't make it into the actual ep, but here's to hope!

oh, we're keeping the faith going... BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!! i KNOW it is! i can just feeel it! haha:p

yeah, i'm really like 'don't let her die'!

i don't think TPTB would take it out. i think they already aired it and put it in. they've shot the first episode already. i'm so happy.

oh believe me, you're avatar is going to be: not married then... BUT MARRIED NOW!!
^^LMAO!! it's happening. GSR is coming to an end... I THINK I'M THE HAPPEIST PERSON RIGHT NOW!! hahah.

man, when the episode comes when GSR breaks up and Snickers get together... THIS THREAD IS GONNA BE ROCKING!! we're gonna be able to go through a whole thread in ONE DAY!!! mau ha ha ha haaaaa :devil: SEASON 8!! about a month away!

ok yeah... and i got this from the spoiler thread: spoilers for season 8!

HOLY CRAP! That is going to be INTENSE! I gotta start looking around for Spoiler videos. *starts to bounce knee* I thought I could wait for Sept. 27th, but now I'm not so sure . . . I think I'm going to need one of those advent calendars that kids get a the start of December, counting down until Christmas Day . . . that might help! Yeah, maybe I'll see if I can find one (Heck, Christmas displays are already starting to slowly creep out . . . *coughs* Costco *coughs*).

That was scary in the video. I don't think I can't wait for the 27th of Sept. Welcome back, Misery. If you have the time to come in here. I know you are busy with a lot of thing.

Emily- when the update of your story. I will be working on mine in a few minute.

ok 1csimfan i'll keep that in mind next time. i didn't know if we could post it in both places, but i'll only post it there next time.
No problem. ;) We just thought it would be best to keep them all in one place.

good plan, good plan. i'll remember that next time i make a video... which should be soon!! haha

on that topic... does anyone have any song choices that they'd want me to make a SNickers video into? just tell me the song and author. i'll try and do my best to make it happen!! haha

meg, i'm like.. jumping in my seat!! i'm so excited! it's so crazy that it's STILL a month away!! hopefuly september will past by fast. i NEED to watch a new CSI episode. i NEED to see SNickers. i NEED to see Nick say: "don't let her die".

^^ooooh my goodness!! that's gonna be the SWEETEST moment EVER. good bye GSR... HELLO SNICKERS!!

i'm still writing my update. hopefully it'll be updated by.. saturday? don't quote me on that:p haha!!

nickngris, so excited to write your update. you're story line is AMAZING!! can't wait to see what Sara'll say.

thought of a quote:....

*after Nick said: don't let her die*
W: *looks over at Grissom* he's just... really worried for Sara. *smiles and walks toward Nick, leaving Grissom to his thoughts*
(catches up with Nick)
W: hey... you ok?
N: *looks up, hurt in his eyes*
W: we'll find her. she'll be ok.
N: *nods his head, eyes filling*
W: Nicky...
N: She has to live. I...
W: *grabs his shoulders*
N: *takes a deep breath* I need her live.
W: *eyes widen* you...
N: *nods his head, know what warrick was thinking of saying* yeah.
W: *remembers looking over at Nick when Grissom said he loves Sara* Grissom and Sara?
N: *shakes his head and continues down the hallway*
W: *races after him* Nick... don't be messing with the boss.
N: *looks up with him, fire in his eyes* no... he shouldn't be messing with me. especially when it comes to Sara.

^^sorry, i just LOVE the Nick/warrick friendship! i think if anything, warrick would know about Nick's crush first. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back