Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

lmao:p i'm not really a car kinda person:p as long as it works and gets be places.. i'm good.

i think the season with the MOST snickers moments was season 4. they worked together... what? 5 episodes in a row? that was AMAZING!! you see. after Sara 'gave up' on Grissom, she went to Nick and Nick ENJOYED IT! soo.. after this whole 'GSR' thing is finished... WE'LL HAVE OUT SNICKERS!! can't wait for season 8. hopefully it'll turn into my favorite season!:)

ugh, i don't know why but right now i'm really depressed. these GSRers are just getting to me! it's so annoying! i KNOW that Sara and Nick should be together. but... i don't know. it's just so annoying. the only thing i want right now is for Nick and Sara to get together. i think that's the only thing that'll make me happy right now!

2. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

csiemily even though the mods yelled at ya i wanted to say that i absolutely LOVED your video! great job.

love the snickers pics in here by the way.
    sorry i am been a busy bee lately. but i HAD to make time for my Snickers :D

3. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Hi folks! Just popping in here out of deeply unsatisfied curiosity. Is there anyone out there who can help me with some good (or bad, it there's no other way) news?

Is it true Jorja has signed up for five episodes? Does that mean Sara will live and leaves or something? I'm very eager to find out how this is going to play out, but not in a very positive way. I'm just hoping our beloved Sara will stay on the show a little longer (to get some lovin' going on with Nicky ;)). She must not die. Lol, ahum.
    Somebody please spoil me.

Anyways, on an off-topic kind of note... I want to apologise for being around so little lately. I'm pooped with work and school is starting again soon as well. I have been messing around with Photoshop lately though, and also my muse has been spitting out some fanfiction. So for those who are interested, here's a wallpaper that I made recently (please excuse the angsty text; my mind has been a bit angsty of late) and I'd like to direct the fan fiction fans (how great is that term?) to the latest chapter of my work-in-progress fic Serendipity, to which probably a whole bunch of new chapters has been added since the last time I posted. Oh, and I still love to be indulged with reviews. :)

Keep the spirit alive, my friends, and luck shall favour thee.

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

MARIEL! good to see you!! haven't seen you in the longest time!

you wp is adorable. i can see nicky asking that after saying: "i love you" to sara and sara starting to get tears in her eyes. Nick starts to get tears in his eyes and asks, a little angry that she is with Grissom, "am i hurting you?". haha, kinda a weird scenerio... but yeah.

i'll check up on your story mariel. you're amazing at writing! love all of your stories. most of them i have read! haha;p

yes, Jorja has signed for 5 episodes. i believe she is living. she's working on a case. so yeah. i don't know if she'll take any time off. i don't know. i also heard that the teams splitting up. Girls and Guys. so GRISSOM AND SARA CAN STAY TOGETHER. *barf!* so... yeah. that's what i'm hearing.

liz tahnks for the compliment. i'm starting ot make another one. just have to find the videos.

5. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

mariel love wp and your story is so great i already read and reviewed it. hope to see around more.
    liz i love your avie hope to see you more on the thread.

on the side note: i'm going now to prepare for a job interview and jungle my home work from school and exams are coming up i might not be around as often. and before i leave
    i give you more snicker pics.

[​IMG]

nick persuading sara
    nick checking out sara
    sara making nick happy :devil:
    sara checking nick out

and finally hope are snicker scenario will be updated as always please come and read and add story lines for them... and i know where all creative and a very snickery mind. ;) :lol:

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha. of course!!

I LOVE THAT PIC!! of George and Jorja. man... you GOTTA love George. well, after what he said.... HE'S MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!:):)

hope you get the job cocoa! just, hope you still have time to come around here and everything. either way, good luck!!

haven't read your story yet, looked here late last night, but i'll check it out today. can't wait to read it :D

alright, we'll i'm heading off to the SS!!! :D

7. CCA

CCA Police Officer

NickNGrissom I have yet to see Season 6 or 7, for some reason I thought it was 7. At least I got it right and that he had a Tahoe, and I'm not giving him the wrong vehicle lol. Glad you think the drawing is good!

coco girl18 I understand exams, good luck with your job interview. I have one today, but its for another postiion. Hopefully I get it so I can have my weekends back, football is to close to not have them! lol Awesome pictures, and thank you for the compliment on my drawing. I was worried I wasn't getting Sara's face, and I'll get Nick done some day lol

csiemily aww thanks for the compliment on my drawing, and I'm sure your being hard on yourself. Can't wait to see your new one, still have to stop by and leave you a review on youtube. Try and do that before I leave for work.

You asked if my story was done, its not done just have a chapter done. I don't think it's going to be a huge one maybe only five chapters.

Anyways I'm off to review your youtube video and then to work (makes fart noise) yeah, later all.

8. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha. thanks! i got the review! thank you so much:) i'm trying to find the right video clips for the words in my new song, but i can't find them.

really excited to read your story. i'm finished my chapter to my story, i just haven't posted it! i have to type it up still. i'll try and do that today. *crosses fingers*

my drawings? they aren't that good. i have one of the team i'll show it? i draw it off of the season 4 box set. i'll get that on here soon.

ok, i was watching a video thing on youtube about Living Dolls and stuff, and the only character the people asked about who they felt about GSR was *drum roll please...* NICK! they didn't ask any other actor of how their character felt. George said his character doesn't want to believe it (why? because HE loves her!) and he thinks that Grissom loves all of them the same, very thick headed. haha. there was another interview when someone just asked about Nick's reaction on GSR (they were asking Jorja and Billy about it) and they didn't give a staight answer. Jorja said that she likes working with George and Billy went like... way off topic. why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO SPOILER SNICKERS HAPPENING!! haha, i think that's the only reason why :lol: haha

9. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

hi guys sorry that I have not been on alot.Been working make'n money..( yaya )

CCA nice job on the drawing,I wish that I had your talent and good luck with your job interview.

Coco GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!!!! You will get it...

Emily *runsandhugsher* I have missed all of you...I need a job where I can talk about SNickers all day...lol... At least at ny job I can watch CSI anytime that I want to.. I really like that..lol...

Anyway happy SNICKERS thoughts.... ( runs off the read SS thread )

10. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

Hun, can you post the links, or if not, send the links via PM to me? I've been looking around youtube.com but don't really have the time to sort through everything that's coming up . . .and I REALLY want to see those videos! LOL!

And good luck to everyone who are going on job interviews. I love my job - but there is drama right now. It's not fun. I was talking to the manager on the phone last night when I got home and she, myself and the other person have to have a sit down. The other person told the manager about the issue that we had yesterday and said to the manager "I'll let you deal with it" - translation - 'she goes, or I go.' Of course, the manager already said that she's not letting me go and this other person is on her last leg at the store anyway, and she really wants me to stay calm during the meeting to piss off the other woman so she'll just pack her stuff and quit . . . but I don't want to be in the middle of her actually leaving. I just want to say to this woman: "Suck it up - we don't like each other. No one said we have to be friends. You do your job, I'll do mine!" *Mini rant over*

At my job - everyone watches CSI as do most of the clients, so we can talk about it. Not necessarily Snickers centric conversations, but yeah . . . it's all good. Some of the stuff the manager and I joke around about could get us in trouble -- and it's all about the crime scene clean up! LOL!

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Thanks for the spoilers. :) Or the speculation anyway! More Snickers is good!
    [​IMG]

12. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

nothing like Snickers to make your day, am i right or am i right people!!?? :D

hehe man i hate being a busy bee! i miss posting in here! :( but no matter how busy i will always make time for my Snickers!! :D

man love the pictures in here.

**passes out snickers for EVERYONE!! **

13. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi Snickers fans!!!

I'm back! so don't worry, I did not jump ship, I'm still I full fledged snickers fan, and I'm rooting for our cute couple, I'll be happy with a hug between the two!!

so here I am :)

SMW

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Man, out partying I needed that snicker, thanks Lizn8rFoxy lol

csiemily It' might be to far fetched for people to like it, but will see. The stories I think suck or are not going to be any good are the ones people like, the ones I love are the ones nobody reviews lol. Reverse psychology. I can't wait to see your story, I need to start reading everybody's fanfic!!

Snickersfan01 thank you on my drawing, and my job interview went good I think. I think I have it in the bag, I have a lot of people espically my bosses want me to have that postion so I should have it.

that is such an adorable picture kissmesweet

Anyhew I'm exhausted and tired but I'm working on Chapter 2, so that way its not a month of waiting for an update when I do finally post this story LOL...

P.S. Glad to see you guys are with us ;) I understand busy I need a vacation for the rest of my life :lol:

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Kissy, that pic is gorgeous. Go Snickers!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.