Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i love alot of snicker moment but i'm not quite sure titles of the eppie.
    as what i remember, i love viva las vegas they just looks so adorable sara being so lean and gorgeous while nick is so buff and hansome they just look so great together.
    rashomama, empty eyes how nick so corcern with sara, gum drops how sara is concern about nick. and dog eat dog i love how there line of thinking works and how they easily know each other's move. i'll be back for more eppie that i can remember.
    cheers. :D

i love this pic
    nick looking at sara

2. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i love all those episodes!! i love all Snickers episodes!! eeehh... i'm so excited for season 8. gonna start counting down the days!!!
    i read that in the episode "Go To Hell", i teen girl gets kidnapped. the only thought that came to my mind is.... Sara's gonna react, maybe try and make it personal. and hopefully, Nick's gonna be there thoughout the episode, to calm her down but to also help her, because he knows what Sara has been through and what the teen girl is going though. i'm not sure whats gonna happen. i didn't hear anything about Sara, Nick, Greg and Grissom in that episode, but i can just hope that that's gonna happen!

the thing that also made me think it was a clue was the thing in "Ending Happy" when Nick and Sara are in that trailer thing and then the man starts quoting:
    ^^the arrow still unbroke -(sara's heart still unbroke)- the song, from beginning to end, found again in the heart of a friend. -(there's still love, and it's found again in Nick's heart)- keep the faith milton -(keep the faith SNickers!)- :D

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Sara is on it, but they keep change it. Treat that episode as rumor. We will see it if Sara is in it or not.

4. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

Emily you made me happy... I had a really bad day at work today :( They got me mixed up with another employee and I was yelled at for stuff that I did not do.. :( I hate The Gap....GRRRRR.... :mad:

anyway happy SNickers thoughts...I'm going to put my CSI dvd's in and have a little marathon tonight...yayaya for me... :lol:

5. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

haha. yeah, i know it might not be true, but i can still hope:)

aw.. *gives SF01 a Snickery hug* work sucks. well, i hope watching CSI will make you feel better. i had a CSI maraton with someone of my friends. we had seasons 1-5, not 6. but, either... it made me happy:p haha.

soo... when's CSI starting? September 27th? what's the first episode called? i can't wait to see what they do. the story line and everything. i really hope Sara lives and Nick will comfort her! eeee

6. Snickersfan01

Snickersfan01 Witness

yes it does start on the 27th...the first eppie is called dead doll...( I hope it does not mean Sara ) I don't think they have a release date yet for the 7th season on dvd. But I have a friend that works for FYE and as soon as the release dates come out,he will tell me...

Thanks for the hug emily..you guys are the best...

7. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

oooh man, i'm getting SO excited!!! EEHHHEHEHEHE!!

ok you guys... good news; my vidoe's coming along:) the only thing i have to do now if put music on it, but since i'm working on 'photobucket', it won't let me put my song on because it's not in their list thing. so, i'm still looking around. hopefully i'll find someone. the video part's all ready, i just need the MUSIC!!

honestly, i can't really see Grissom and Sara's relationship go on farther. like, the only exciting part OF it was there it was a secret, but now that it's in the open.. it's just gonna be MEGA annoying and COMPLETELY gay!! i think a break up would make it fun *for us!*. even if i didn't ship Sara and Nick together, i'd still say that Grissom and Sara are gross together and Sara does need someone that will truely love her and take care of her; not the other way around.

8. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

I agree Sara needs not only someone who truely loves her and will take care of her, but needs someone who has other interest than just work.

Nick always seemed interested in doing other things with Sara other than work related. He has always been concerned about Sara at the crime scenes and I think the FDF writers have it right in that they talk more than we see.

Ohh, CSIEmily, a CSI marathon sounds like fun:) Hope everyone enjoyed it, glad you had fun:)

Well, ttyl

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

10. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

What ages do you think Nick and Sara are on the show? I do not recall there ages being given?

I think they are in mid to late 30's on the show.

Say Nick being 38 and Sara 37.

Guesses or documented ages anyone?

11. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Well, according to wikipedia , Nick is born on August 18th, 1971, and Sara September 16th, 1971. I'm pretty sure they got those dates when they showed their ID cards at some point. So, Nicky is only a month older than Sara.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

*waves to Misery* hello!!! i love your banner:p so cute!!

yeah, that's what i think. i know they're born in the same year. so yeah... what age is that? 36? not sure. it's summer:p haha.

but yeah, about Sara and Nick balancing each other out, that's completely right. It's so boring and stupid when you're EXACTLY the same as the person you're dating; as in Sara and Grissom. Nick and Sara are perfect. Nick has always been concerned about Sara. There was a question about who they think Nick will react to Grissom and Sara being together, concidering that Nick has always looked out for Sara and Nick was always the shoulder that Sara cried on. But, it's true. Nick was always concered for Sara and made sure nothing bad happened to her. like, look at "Commited" (the hospital episode with Sara and Grissom). If Nick was there, he wouldn't let Sara out of his sight... and look what happened when he wasn't there. SARA ALMOST DIED!! yea yah... that's right.

SARA AND NICK... SNICKERS FOREVER!

13. Sara4Nick

Sara4Nick Hit and Run

In Commited the scene of Grissom going to Sara just did not have any feel of deep concern. Nick would have been more vocal about his concerns for Sara. Maybe even insisting she go to the hospital to get checked out.

Gotta run work time.

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

Thought I'd get some motiviation from you guys to finish this Snickers drawing I'm working on. I stopped in the middle of it because I had to get sleep and now I haven't picked up a pencil yet. I have a picture of it but, I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to post it because its a drawing..etc..etc

(looks at the posts) and you all gave me motivation so thanks guys LOL sorry for my inconsistent babbling

Also...P.S. I still don't know if I should get a Beta or not for the story I'm working on. For Third Watch I trusted my instincts on the characters, but because I haven't been with CSI it worries me that I might have them say something that is not true to them. (Bites her nails)

Can't decide lol

15. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

oh! i wanna see your drawing! i don't think it's against the rules to post your drawing here. either way... i really wanna see it!!!

glad to give you motivation! haha:p

you're writing a story? really?! i wanna read it! haha:p. don't worry about the "out of character" thing, i usualy screw it up too. no worries:p haha

OMGOODNESSS, OMGOODNESS... OMGOODNESS!! guess what you guys... I FINALLY MADE A SNICKERS VIDEO!! the video's here!!
    ^keep in mind.... it's my first video. i hope you guys enjoy it. first of many!! haha :D

so... no spoilers yet? MANNN.. i really want something to come up with Sara and Nick!!!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.