Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by NHRFan, May 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

CCA, I want to see your drawing. your story, if you can follow your instincts for Third Watch, you can do it with CSI, just follow your instincts. Nick is a romance man, he could get himself in trouble with the boss, but Grissom always protect him. Sara is also very protect of her Nicky.

csiemily, it great job with your first music, you better put your music on the top of this shipper thread before the mod. come in here. You can tell us where to find it and we will see it, it called Fans Video, shipper thread and you can't miss it.

No spoiler...et. They stopped on third episode. I guess, they trying to figure what the next episode it going to be.

2. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

Congratulations on Snickers Thread #21! This thread is eligible for a drink - j/k!

I am so proud of my fellow Snickers! I just hope that Jorja returns to the show! With that, I hope that Sara lives and gets hooked with Nick!

3. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

waves at misery, cca and star hi guys nice to see you back in the board.
    cca i agree with them i would like to see those drawings and cant wait to read your story just post it and i'll read it.
    star hope you keep coming on the board and loving your story keep updating.
    emily love you vid thanks sweetie for sharing it.

blushing

4. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

thanks everyone!! i'm gonna try to make more.

i have to post my video on the fans video thread? ok...

i haven't heard ANY spoilers on Sara and Nick! it's so annoying. we all know that Nick and Sara are going to get closer. COME ON! give us some SNickers spoilers.

hello star! i'm emily! nice to see another SNickers shipper! SNickers is the CUTEST pairing EVER!!!

ok... i was thinking this is what's going to happen with the pairing:

Catherine and Warrick are supposed to get together
    Greg and Vivian are probably going to get together
    and then... Sara's gonna be stuck in between Nick and Grissom, and i'm hoping she's gonna choose nick!!! haha:p that's just my thoughts.

5. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

First of all - I have to say that you all have been busy! I've gotta kick my butt into gear and get caught up on everything! :)

And I just wanted to let you all know that I'm updating Back To You now, so read and review ;)

6. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

meg! hey!

can't wait to read you story! i was waiting for the update. i'll check it out right now!

haha, i was just thinking. if Nick and Sara did get together, it'd be so cute to see them like, kissing in the breakroom and everything, and then greg comes in, says a little commnet, causing nick and sara the break their lips apart. the rest of the team walks in and waits for grissom to get their assingments. nick and sara sit down on the couch, sara cuddling right up to nick. i think that'd be SO adorable!! haha:p

7. CCA

CCA Police Officer

(hugs you guys tightly) you all so good to me you know that? As long as I've been writing, when I go into a new fandom and do a story I get fandom jitters lol

csiemily LOVE YOUR VIDEO, love it love it ;) I think I told you in the shipper thread song, that I heard that song on iTunes by accident and fell in love with it. YOu did a good job on your first video. As you go along you'll get better, certain things will hit you and be like 'omg' if you ever need some helpful tips give me a holler. I'll leave you a review on youtube, a better one then this lol.

Yes, to answer your question. Have the first chapter done, just trying to get my F4 chapter done and then I'll post more then likely.

NicknGrissom Thank you as well, I might come in here asking some certain questions. Which reminds me lol I know that Nick's car got stolen in the 7th season, but he did drive a Tahoe right? I know they use a lot of those in the show.

coco girl18 Thanks for the vote of confidence appreciate it!!!

For the drawing, I didn't think it would be allowed in this part being there a desinated "FanArt" section. But its not done, god not even nearly done. I have to erase Nick and work on him, his ear is kind of (fart noise) and lot of shadowing has to go in but you can see what I've been complainig about finally.

Nick and Sarah WIP

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Actually, Nick's truck was stolen in sixth season, the episode called, Rashomama. It use to be Tahoe 'till sixth season, it called Denali now and it still is. The drawing is good. I know it not done with Nicky.

9. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

cca hope you finish the drawing i think the face of sara is real good as for nick i wish you'd draw it further.
    meg hugs and kisses girl as for your story i read and reviewed it over ff.

nick: baby you better sign on here
    sara: gladly

10. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

aw, thanks cca. i'm already thinking up a new video as we speak. i'm starting to get addicted now!! lmao:p. i'll cheek your 'i'll help you' in mind. thanks!!!

meg! read your story. SO CUTE! i hope Sara can help Nick soon. HE'S LOOSING IT!!

cca good drawing! yeah, it's not finished yet but it still looks MUCH better then anything i can do! haha:p. believe me, my drawing suck:p haha

your story's done? can't wait to read it!!!

i have the second chapter and almost the third chapter of my story done, i just have to type it up. never really have time, but i promise you it'll be up dated soon!

adorable pics cocoa they're so cute together. that's one of my favorite Snickers episodes!! haha:p

aw, Rashomama! that was an amazing episode. so many Snickery goodness. i don't know if you guys have noticed, but nick and sara have a couple married cases thrown in with them. Viva Las Vegas, Rashomama. what else? when NIck and Sara had that BIG moment with the...

S: I need your hands
    N: i thought you'd never ask.

^THAT moment was so cute! and nick, nick didn't look like he was kidding. dead serious there!! haha:p

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yes please. ;)

All fan made videos need to be posted in the Fan Made Videos - Shipper Central Style thread pinned near the top of the forum.l

Thanks guys.

Also, when you post a video in that thread, you can let everyone know in this thread the next time you post in here but everybody please refrain from only posting and saying you made a video.

12. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

ok. sorry, i didn't know. i posted it there too. so, yeah. hope it's all good.

i'm starting on a new video. and i'm gonna be posting the next part of my story soon.

13. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

14. csiemily

csiemily CSI Level One

i know. that was an amazing episode. definatly one of the best Snickers ones! it's so funny when Nick says the "i smell" thing. Sara nodds her head, understanding. haha. so cute. Season 6 didn't have alot of Snickers episodes, but it did have some of the best! (Rashomama and Gum Drops) can't wait to see what season 8 brings. :D

15. MegBreanne

MegBreanne Police Officer

I thought Season Six had a lot of Snickers moments. At least, in comparison to Season five and Season Seven . . . :)

As for the Tahoe/Denali thing . . . The Chevy Tahoes were used in Seasons One and Two. Season Three introduced the Yukons, and I believe Season 5 or Six was the introduction of the Yukon/Denali . . . because I'm a huge Chevy Tahoe person (used to own one), I noticed when they weren't anymore. But I love Yukons and Denali's because I'm a HUGE GM fan . . . *gets off the car pedestal*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.