Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm not a new snickers fan,just new to this board. ( I usely post over at tv.com ) But I thought that I would let you all know that I'm very happy to have found this board on here. Snickers is the best ship out there. ( over then D/L )

Hey Snickersfan01: I agree Snickers is better than DL. I'm losing my faith in them anyway! I hope that you're gonna love it here! :D

Oooh, I need to watch that Georgie movie! You guys have lured me into it. :p

Hey Snickersfan01! I'm also a DL fan, but i love them more than SNickers! *ducks flying objects* Del, how can you be losing faith in DL? They're CANON dude! Sorry, OT!

I'd love to get that George movie, but i've already bought loads of stuff, and i'm saving up for the latest CSI DVDs, so i guess it'll have to wait.

L8er guys! PS: Del, don't lose faith, we're CANON!

PSG: I love you and all, but Lindsay's character been all over the place (in other words, inconsistent) mean and has barely any use except to be with Danny. :( I don't like how they took that direction. It's made me like Danny (who has been a bit of a doormat) as well. And she was sort of mean--then bam! They're in bed together. Just struck me as sort of random that's all.
I hope you don't mind me saying.

Yes, sweetie. Snickers is secretly canon and we can't lose faith! :p (I know you're talking about DL, but still!)

snickerfan01 welcome to the board *hands lots of snickers chocolate* hope you'll keep posting and join the convo.
cca glad you love all the snicker. i'm chew and munching one right now. hope to read more of your post

sweet i havent seen george film another than evil knievel at hbo on cable. i wouldnt know if my country carry some of their films both jorja and george. and i agree with the note the snickers is a cannon i know you say it is in secret i would like it to be real. :D ;)

Jorja20Fox-SGG-0315611.jpg
enjoynig each other :devil:

Welcome to the Snickers Thread, Snickersfan01. I saw you around on this board.

I'm sorry you lose interested in CSI, PintSize. We not lose in faith in Snickers.

What I read about Danny and Lindsey? They are cannon last May.

I got a feeling that after the season opener,we might be canon. Cause think about it.Nick is the only one that really knows what Sara has gone throw here.I hope that he is the one that finds her,just like she did him. And if that happens I'll bet that they come out stronger. Thoughts anyone...

I'm hoping for the same thing . . . . BUT I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic. Mainly because I used to love NBC's Las Vegas - and even the fated couple (Danny and Mary) that had ups and downs ended up being trashed (and critics and fans thought that they were the "Meant to Be" couple), and the actress who played Mary was fired a few months ago . . . I fell in love with that pairing, and got burned . . . I don't want to get burned again . . .

I hope Snickers happens, just so long as it's not on the expense of the rest of the show where if/when things happen, it completely changes the dynamic . . . does this even make sense?

Yes, that make sense, Meg. I replied your story over at FanFiction.net. It was good. I hope Nick and Sara reunited soon.

I never watch Las Vegas show, so I don't judge the show. Snickers will happen. Maybe we can write to the writers about Sara and Nick to be couples. Anyone volunteer to write them. I'm too shy to write them.

I'm not shy,we started a letter campain for D/L. You know we could send tons of bags of Snickers to cbs and the writers and AZ and let them all know that we want SNICKERS and not GSR...Any thoughts????

Though I have not yet seen Season 7 but I have seen the spoilers, I agree there better be a snickers moment with that. He is the only one that can look at her and tell her "I understand" and not just saying it to be sympathitic. I have my fingers crossed but will see ;)

Okay, so I have a question for you all ;) hopefully somebody can answer and this idea has not been done yet.

So it was only a matter of time before my mind began to think of a fanfic to write, as much as I’ve been reading. (Like I need to write anymore as much is on my plate right now)

Here is the idea, before I start rambling off. The idea is just kind of like the movie The Invisible, but will be different of course. Nick is either kidnapped, or in a car crash, whatever and his body is slowly dying because of course, he was wounded. So he has an out of body experience, and just thought it would be a good way to sneak in some shipper moments and the only one that be able to hear him or feel him what not is, (drum role) Sarah. It sounds kind of ridicules now that I’m writing out the idea, but I think it would be kind of fun to write.

So, hopefully those that been around much longer then I have will be able to tell me if this has been done, and if it hasn’t is it to far fetched for the majority of CSI readers?

I like it. I can't wait to read your story. Whatever is you write, I will read it. Sara is the only one will feel him. She save him on Graves Danger. Nick is shot, in car accident or kidnapped. That's good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back