Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nick/Sara -- #20 -- The Adventures of Poncho and Sunshin

I cant remember what made me love Snickers, i just do but the moment that made me obsessed with Snickers was in "Last laugh" ;)

I remember when I first watch CSI 'till Viva Las Vegas, I just love those two. Last Laugh is my favorite episode all times, so it the episode that where Nick and Sara work at the decomp, I can't remember that episode.

I can wait 'till CSI come back on Jan. 4 of 2007.

There wasn't one moment that made me ship snickers. It was all the build up attraction then coming here and finding other people saw it too.

madgeorge said:
OK, this thread is badly in need of a topic.

What was the one moment that made you ship Snicker, and what was the most recent moment that reaffirmed yoru belief in the ship?
ooooooh, now this might take me a while, rofl.

ok, so... season 1 major moments... hmm...

- cool change. the handshake is so cute, nick relising his hands are dirty, and then wiping them off, SO CUTE!!! shows his nature from the get go, rofl. and sara blushed, haha. i'd say she is used to grissom shaking her hand with bug guts on it, haha

- crate and burial. there little lovers tiff about hu's crime scene it is, and the audio, is just adorkable!!! and look at them, close much?!?!?!?!?!

- pledging mr johnson was a hella cute ep for them, i luved when nick tried to explain what a 'johnson' was and sara knew and they both like blushed, haha, talking bout dick's already... *sigh* ROFL. and it was the first time they had worked together, and they already knew how to act around each other, and not get in each others way. they fell into a natural rythum that one cant fake, its eaither there or its not, and with these two, its deffinately there.

- table stakes. the way they were in the scene in the evidence room is just so cute. they are both standing there looking hot, and u can so tell they wanna just each other, rofl. and we get a look at just how hot they look together, i mean hu wouldnt want to ship them?!?!?!?!? and the whole signature forgery scene, is O M G CUTE!!! chicken scratch is the newest term of endearment.

- evaluation day, ok TRICKY NICK!!! OMG CUTENESS!!! and close much?

season 2 major moments

-chaos theory. i just luved the little hand thing they do when nick finds the handprint on the wall. the "you just gotta know where to look" is hell cute to. but that hand thing, is LOVE! closeness much?

- bully for you. need i say more? rofl. firstly the helicopter ride, "race you down" hello thats a compedetive edge if i've ever seen one, and they both have it, i mean its them both realising that the other isnt scared, and if they are, its a way of making them forget what they are doing and want to get down first. and then nick's jeluz comment "flirting over a DB" hello, lights were flashing in my head then, he was so like, omg u should be flirting with me sara... *grrrr die hank*. and then thegrin nick gives sara when david talks about "didnt you hear him come in" or something like that, its quite cute. but the best part, is when sara throws up, and asks nick not to tall anyone, and nick's like "about what" thats just so uber cute. i mean most people would rib sara for a bit, just between the two of them, but not nick. nick could tell she was embarassed so he let it go. i mean thats just so adorable!!! and greg's comment about "a real man would mind" to hank's reaction to the smell, may be greg talking about himself, but also backhandedly talking about nick. i mean nick is in there with sara, not complaining, he is a real man! not to mention the "you still stink" scene, CUTE!

- organ grinder. the personal space violation scene is so cute, i mean LOOK HOW CLOSE THEY ARE!!!. "you are so busted" = LOVE!!! its sooo cute. the first part where sara teases nick about not knowing is so adorable, its her way of covering up that she doesnt know, and omg then when grissom tells her what murder central is infront of nick, i like squealed. nick is like =D HA BUSTED and sara gives him the OMG GRIN its so "shut up" haha, "and kiss me" rofl.

- you've got mail. nick telling sara to get out more is a big thing to me. i mean alot of the others joke about her being a workaholic, but nick said it so sincerley, like he really wanted to help. and then at the end, we KNOW she called nick!

- the finger. nick's "i knew" comment came so out of the blue. and it was as if sara had told him where she was going with hank, and he said it in a sad tone. that was a big moment to me.

- felenios monk. ok now this whole ep is just screaming snickers, but the "i hate taking off my shoes" line is so adorkable. its out of the blue, and its nick telling sara about a little quirk. now sara knows nick better, and its just something really cute and small but meaningful, IMO.

- stalker *CRIES*. sara's interaction with nick throughout the ep is interesting. but i luv when she is pushing his wheelchair, the hand on the shoulder is love! and the way she is looking at him when they are watching nigel crane through the two way is so loving, and also concerned. like this

- cats in the cradle. OMG CUTENESS!!! the scene with them both in the jumpsuits sorting through all the bomb stuff is so cute. i luv when sara tells nick about how a gromet is used in a pipe bomb, and randomly says something about how many moving parts there are in a clock. she like blushes at her random knowledge, but nick smiles and its like a "dont be embarassed" smile. and then the "just when i thought you knew everything" thats so cute. nick i slike ribbing her, but sara's grin is sooooo cute, rofl. they both look adorable in their jumpsuits too.jumpsuit luving! the whole ep was awesomly snickers!!!

- cross juristictions, this scene is just adorable. damn the computer for interupting their convo, just when it was getting good too rofl.

ok thats enough for one post, ROFL, ill be back with the others season later, maybe haha, those where what started me on the ship, and the next seasons just re-inforced my snicker love!.

basically i just started shipping snickers by accident, i didnt even know i was doing it, i just started doing it, so i dont know the exact moment when it happened but i know all the reasons why it started!

ETA on a FANFIC note ... updates and new fic links all here

ENJOY and comments are love

I've been gone for a while now, but I'm back for a sec. And page two?!?! HELLZ NAW! :lol:

And to answer the questions:

I first stareted shipping them when I saw Table Stakes, but that's mainly because it was the first episode I ever saw. If I had watched from the beginning it would have undoubtedly have been Crate & Burial. Sexual tension you could cut with a knife!

Rashomama reaffirmed my shippage. That episode was so chock full of yummy Snickers goodness it was almost ridiculous. I STILL can't believe they aren't canon yet.

ollieuan said:
I've been gone for a while now, but I'm back for a sec. And page two?!?!
i dont get all this page 2 stuff... its on page 5...

heartagram69 said:
ollieuan said:
I've been gone for a while now, but I'm back for a sec. And page two?!?!
i dont get all this page 2 stuff... its on page 5...

When she was referring to page two, she was talking about which page she had to go to when she clicked into the forum. This thread had fallen to the 2nd page of the thread list because nobody had posted in here since Thursday. ;)

Hmm.. I've answered the question loads of times before so my apologies to those who have to read it again.

Episode that made me ship snickers is Invisible Evidence. It was the first time I've seen Sara open up to another person. It was so adorable how she ranted to him about being taken off her case. Then later in the garage Nick joked about it, she glared, then he gave the cutest laugh. :D

OT: Fic update [Hits and Misses : Chapter 2] :)

omg yes that grin is just *melts* and also it just reinforces the jumpsuit luv and the garage being the best snickers room in the CSI lab. coz they have the cutest scenes in there... not to mention... its secluded :devil:

Oh yeah garage scenes! :D Just like the one you described from Cats in the Cradle. In addition to that, I also love the scene wherein he tells her about asking for a car when he was sixteen but his mom gave him an encyclopedia set. Quoting, he "still owns them, still uses them." I think he might have wanted Sara to think he's not all looks, he also got brains. Talk about impressing the girl you like :)

Another cute garage scene in that ep is when Nick joked about "super vision". Man they were so flirting in that ep.

OMG yes i luv the scene when he talks about the encyclopedias haha, only problem with that is when they move in together hu's collection are they going to keep :lol:

i just got an idea for a hot smutty garage fic :devil:

btw, the link to ur fic is wrong, its the live preview link (which only you can see) rather than the public link :p

ETA thanks 1CSIMfan for clearing that up :D

Thanks, I edited it. :)

heartagram69 said:
- cross juristictions, this scene is just adorable. damn the computer for interupting their convo, just when it was getting good too rofl.
I think a few more seconds and Nick would have invited Sara to one of those wild parties. :D That's actually the reason she brought it up in the first place... like some sort of *not so* subtle hint. Damn computer. LMAO.

Fast forward to season 6, in Unusual Suspect, she asks him again and he goes on to tell her about rainbow parties. These two are so ready for smut :lol:

cofi_shot said:
Thanks, I edited it. :)
awesomness in a bottle

heartagram69 said:
I think a few more seconds and Nick would have invited Sara to one of those wild parties. :D That's actually the reason she brought it up in the first place... like some sort of *not so* subtle hint. Damn computer. LMAO.
oh hells yeah, 'multiple partners' haha, if thats aint the new pick up line of the century i dont know what is, haha, i can so imagine sara being like 'if you were with me you wouldnt need multiple partners nicky' :devil:

Fast forward to season 6, in Unusual Suspect, she asks him again and he goes on to tell her about rainbow parties. These two are so ready for smut :lol:
omg yes, they totally have all these sexual convo's rofl, and nick loves 'educating' sara about sexual terms :devil:

He sure does love educating her about sexual terms! The amazing Pledging Mr Johnson scene:

KYLE TRAVIS: I mean, the menu was pretty straightforward. Arms and legs: Five points. Ten points for your chest, 25 points for your butt cheeks and 100 points for your Johnson.
SARA: Your Johnson?
NICK: Yeah, you know, your, uh ...
SARA: (to NICK) I know what it is.

Sara's a more subtle person, I think. She just gives hints now and then. For example, "You prefer leather of lace?", "I'm a slow sucker." and "I need your hands." OK, not so subtle maybe, but yeah... haha.

ETA: a little off topic, but I'm going to promote a new LJ community... George Jorja fans. You're free to post anything you can link to George and Jorja or Nick and Sara, so join! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back