Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

^^ I'd love to see that, it would be priceless.

I'm not sure what to think about the whole Grissom/Sara/Nick thing anymore. of course I'd prefer a romantic relationship between Sara and Nick because that would just be amazingly cute, but on the other hand, I think it would be like Nick is second best to Sara. But I don't mind if their relationship stays the way it is right now. As long as their friendship keeps living and they still have their cute conversations and such I'm okay with it, I guess.

eta: I've updated Sooner or Later again. Please review. :)

I was looking through some screencaps and i noticed something:

4x13_099.jpg

See the hand on Nicks shoulder, thats Sara because there were only 3 people in that room, Nick, Sara, and Gris. So unless Gris just got a manicure that is Sara :D

^^ Yep, that's Sara giving Nick a little reassuring squeeze in shoulder again! They're so cute! :D

Oh and Hottie_Cath was being amazingly sweet by sharing these pics of George and Jorja at The Museum of Television & Radio's Annual Los Angeles Gala (Beverly Hills, 10/30/2006). :D She said I could share them with you guys so enjoy!

(click for a bigger size)

There are more pics at thecelebritycity.com, but you need to be a member to see the pics there.

eta: capped another pic in addition to csikickurass's post. For your satisfaction. :D

mariel said:
I'm not sure what to think about the whole Grissom/Sara/Nick thing anymore. of course I'd prefer a romantic relationship between Sara and Nick because that would just be amazingly cute, but on the other hand, I think it would be like Nick is second best to Sara. But I don't mind if their relationship stays the way it is right now. As long as their friendship keeps living and they still have their cute conversations and such I'm okay with it, I guess.

I agree that people will think how Sara chose Nick because things didn't work out with Grissom. But, in a way, their relationship was always full of trust, and we all know that they are both good people who deserve each other. So, as long as we see smiles on their faces, no one can deny that sometimes you just don't know what's there for you.

But, I would be really happy with their friendship also. It's been a long time since we saw them having a heart to heart moment.

Btw, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing them!

I love those pics, well i could only see one because when i clicked on the first one it was Jessica Alba wich wasn't good because i LOVE seeing George and Jorja together and i HATE Jessica?? Weird :lol:

I am also happy with their friend ships because half the time people ship to people who are friends because they have the best moments together.

I had the same problem with the first one but it wasn't jessica alba it was reese witherspoon. Then I tried again and it was some other girl. So I don't know what's up with that.
I think all of us just want them to at least work together. Or at least be in the same room for more than a minute together.

You're seeing Jessica Alba/Reese Witherspoon while you're supposed to see George and Jorja? that's not good! :lol: OK, serious now. I don't understand, they are really working for me!

Misery said: I agree that people will think how Sara chose Nick because things didn't work out with Grissom. But, in a way, their relationship was always full of trust, and we all know that they are both good people who deserve each other. So, as long as we see smiles on their faces, no one can deny that sometimes you just don't know what's there for you.
Well, in a Dutch TV show I used to watch I had this ship, and eventually it went canon, but then they broke up, because the girl fell in love with the best friend of the guy. The best friend started dating her (the bastard!), but after a few months he left the show, and then the girl started dating her former boyfriend again (and my ship got a comeback!). I can't tell you how much I hated this and I really don't want Nick and Sara to turn out like that, even though haven't dated before. (Or have they? :D) Of course I want Nick and Sara together, but the producers will have to think of a very good and logical reason to bring them together to get me satisfied.

And no thanks for the pics. Thank Hottie_Cath. :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! Thanks mariel and Hottie_Cath! The first one goes to a different pic everytime I click on it. :lol:

mariel said:
Of course I want Nick and Sara together, but the producers will have to think of a very good and logical reason to bring them together to get me satisfied.
That's true. But it won't be so hard... after all, Nick and Sara's relationship always made perfect sense. They understand each other immensely, got amazing chemistry together, communicates with each other sincerely, etc. Sara just made a mistake, that's all. :D Nick also did right, with a bunch of other girls. Anyways, I think I'd rather Sara get that guy out of her system and know for sure that he isn't the one for her because they actually tried it out. So when she gets together with Nick she will be completely certain about it. Also, it would make sense for Nick to finally realize her deeper feelings for her since he almost lost her to another guy.

Nick and Sara's relationship make perfect sense, it is the cleshe love movie. Friends that are in love, true Sara did make a mistake but she's only human i am sure she will learn from them and go straight to Nick!!! thats what i would do, i would LOVE to run through the sand into Nicks arms :lol:

Awww those are so cute, they really are perfect for each other just like Nick and Sara are. Really why aren't they together it's crazy, if it was a movie they WOULD be together by now. No wait NVM becuase if it was a move they would be together at the end.

Love love love those pics!!!!

I just love their friendship. Their friendship is unexplainable but the most important thing is they have the most natural chemistry ever! :)

I was wondering if there are other cast pic?

ok those pics are adorable, there is NO WAY that they arent together lol.

anyway back onto snickers rather then GE/JF lol.

i want them to get together, but i want it to be a logical thing too. i dont want it to be fake and not make sense, like nick is second to gris. i want sara n gris to break up and then she realises she wants nick and then when her n nick are together he voices his worries about being a consolidation prize and sara says that he isnt. she doesnt regret being with grissom because it made her realise that the flame she had for him was long gone, and that se learnt that she loves nick more then she ever loved gris :D

Exactly. Getting someone out of your system is the most important thing in the world. It's important to both Nick and Sara.

F.e. let's say that things go down the hill for Sara, it Doesn't necessarily mean that she will seek comfort in Nick, or that he will be just a consolation prize. I think that she will see things differently once things settle down. I don't mean that she will jump into a new relationship right away, but that her life will change, no more tension or worrying.

A lot of fics were written from that point of view, where Nick shows Sara a good time and how to relay. And that is exactly what she needs. Who knows, maybe we'll get to see another "Slow dancing in the burning room" scene, only not with Nick and some girl, but with Nick and Sara. Of course, song can be different. :D

Nick shows Sara a good time and how to relax
yeah i like the ides of that. i see him not wanting to rush into a romantic relationship, but just to show her how even as friends he makes her feel like she is worth something, and how to have fun and relax, and then they can go into the romantic side of things :D

chapter 2 of home for the holidays is now up at my lj too, comments are love :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back