Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

nicksarafan2 said:
I know what you mean, I think it should be Nick, out of everyone he's the best boss, but I have read there is going to be a guest star who takes over wile Grissom is gone, I just hope it isn't Mike Ironside, he always fills in for people on TV shows... and I hate it! any way Nick will be best, and I hope no matter who fills in, Nick and sara work a case together and talk and hang out, we need another scene where there just walking and talking and she holds on to his arm, that was cute!

Well, unfortunatelly they decided to bring the new face, but I have to say that i love that new face. It's Liev Schreiber. Hopefully, he will be a good boss. I decided to put ehre in the spoiler box, in case someone wants to be surprised.

IGotSunshine , that's great news regarding the new case. Too bad we will have to wait until next week for it. And hopefully it's not just a rumor.

Whoo lots spoilers :D And what's that thing about George and Jorja being friends way back?

That's cool! I like Liev Schreiber (hopefully I spelled that correctly). I was thinking they should get Robert De Niro, lol but Liev will do. Anyways, I thought of a cute sceneraio. What if this new character has a tactless personality and asks Sara if Nick's the guy she's seeing. Kinda like the alien priest thinking they're a couple.
Yeah I certainly hope we'll get a snicker scene before 7x11. They should. It's impossible to go that long in a season without them having a case together.

cofi_shot said:
That's cool! I like Liev Schreiber (hopefully I spelled that correctly). I was thinking they should get Robert De Niro, lol but Liev will do. Anyways, I thought of a cute sceneraio. What if this new character has a tactless personality and asks Sara if Nick's the guy she's seeing. Kinda like the alien priest thinking they're a couple.
Yeah I certainly hope we'll get a snicker scene before 7x11. They should. It's impossible to go that long in a season without them having a case together.

Yeah, Bobby the Niro would be a great guest star. :D I like your idea, cofi. It would be cool if Liev's character decided to go into personal stuff with his CSI's. He could invite each of them into his office and ask questions. F.e. he would ask Nick about inner office relationships and Nick would say how he's against it. And then Liam would conclude with: So, you cant imagine yourself dating anyone from your shift?

You know, the only thing I want is to see a real Snickers scene before November sweeps. I mean, it would be only fair!

One thing I know for sure is right not TBPB are not being fair. But loving the spoilers. I thought after the end of last season I never read another one. But I guess if I wait for you guys to tell me then I know it will be only good stuff. Yeah Snickers! ;)

Okay, here is it.

O/T

Character builder
Sarah Nicholson

June 21, 2006

George Eads doesn't have to think to hard when asked about his most memorable CSI episode.

The native Texan quckly responds it was the double instalment directed by Quentin Tarantino which saw Ead's characer Nick Stokes buried alive in a Perspex coffin, but the episode doesn't stand out in Eads' mind for the reasons you might think. It's not because he filmed several scenes covered in biting ants, or because of the claustrophobic space he had to work in. It was because he got to step past what was mormally excpected of him during a CSI episode to explore anoher side of the character he has played since the series pilot back in 2000.

"I am a character actor in a leading-man's body and, as an actor, I have always prove that I can get past looks and go deeper into the soul of a character," he says. "During the episode that was exactly what I was able to do, to go deeper, and I have found that formed a kinship with the fan because I have gone past the surface of my character."

"I was goin to such a dark place, I have never been in a position where I was forced to contemplate my death for such a long times, and I was thinking about how I don't see my family enough and I was able to throw that all into the character. I also loved working with Quentin, I want to take my career further then acting to become a producer or director myslef and getting to watch him I was able to learn so much. He is a kind man, I was completely vulnerable because of what my character was going through and he would say a kind word to me after a scene, whisper something in my ear or give me a pat on the forehead."

While Eads is now considered to be one of television's hottest stars he had to pay his dues before he got his big break and worked as a teacher, in public relations and as a photocopier salesman before CSI.

When he drove from his home town in Texas to Los Angles back in the 1990s he could only travel during the day because his truck, which he had to borrow from his father, had no headlights. "When I got to LA I decided it was a rough place that was cold and unwelcoming but I made a promise that I wouldn't let the city win and drive me out," he says.

"I had toget this close-knit group of friends just so I was able to survive living there, which includes Jorja Fox from the show, and they all refused to let the city run them out too. I bought this house in the hills, one-storey fixer-up that I had to do a fair amount of work on, but it has because my sanctuary on top of the hill and my dog Maverick sleeps right up there in the bed with me, which might by why I am still single. I live off Mulholland, and I love to ride my motorbikes, so I can put my full-face helmet on and go riding, which is a neat way to detach myself because I am a very private person."

I hope this story is good for you. I know NickSarafan2 will love this.

Back on topic. I want to see more Snickers way before Leaving Las Vegas.

I wish that Nick will fill in for Gris, Gris already wanted him to be superviser or something like that. Plus i think it would be okward if they put Sara with a stranger, that would just seem weird. Why not Nick, they worked on alot of cases together and they have known each other for a long time so they wouldn't feel weird around each other like Sara and the new guy would. I have only seen one movie with him in but i say he seems ok. OHHHHHH wouldn't it be awesome if Densel Washington replaced him instead, he said that he LOVES CSI and would be happy to be on it :lol:

your right NicknGrissom I did :D I love my George, he's a cutie pie :D and thanks for posting that :D

and that's cute, that he and Jorja were friends before CSI, no wonder there so cute and friendly with each other :D

Snickers!!! let's hope for fun Snickers this season :D

Liev Schreiber starred in a a lot of movies. You can check it at IMDB, f.e. Kate and Leopold (Meg Ryan's character ex boyfriend who discovered the time travel) and Manchurian candidate (he was the President)

It would be cool if they made Nick the boss, but I doubt that Liev's character will be the actual CSI. I think that he will just be their boss, like Brass was before Grissom. So, I think that Nick and Sara will have a lot of scenes together. And that other characters will have more opportunity to interract as well.

Does anyone know if there is a Nick and Sara community at LJ, if so can you please PM me the link if thats possible, that would be a great help. I have been looking for one and i couldn't find the name of it :D

I love what they said on the veiw, it was way to cute!

do they have 'the view' interview on youtube.com? if so I would love to see it, George and Jorja are realy cute together, love them!!!

Misery ooh ok i remember now the mention of kate and leopold.
and yeah i would like to see "the view" interview to?
and i agree with nsf2 george and jorja really look so cute together.

Hey guys, please stay on topic and make sure you have a minimum of 3 lines of on topic posting. Asking about an LJ, talking about the view, and asking where the interview can be found is not considered on-topic posting.

If you wanna discuss those things, you need to make sure you also include 3 lines of on topic posting.

I'm sorry, 1CSIMfan. I did try to save the articile from other board but it was error.

ok I will try :D

so I thought about it, and I realized it may not be to bad with the new guy taking Grissom's place for a couple episodes, i realize he might be kind of cool and possibly treat Nick with respect, and maybe mistakin Nick and Sara foe a couple, that would be cool :) so we'll just have to wait and see :)

and back to George and Jorja, there really cute and Jorja is finally getting her wish of working with nick this season, thank goodness :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back