Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I'm so happy to see Nick and Sara talk in the locker room and I hope they shared a lot of scene together because they are so cute together and Carol M know that they have very strong chemistry together on and off set. Nick and Sara going on a road trip after Nick said to Sara, Grissom's leaving us. I think Nick know Sara is involved with Grissom, that is why he don't said anything becasue Sara trust him to keep her secret. Sara may love Grissom but she is secretly in love with Nick. I hope this make sense.

I read your story heartagraom, I can't wait to read your other story but you have to stop there at the end.

Yay! Feels good to be back here, and to come back to good news! From what I've read it seems like to two favourite ships are getting shafted so far in the new season. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel!

Actually, Nick was on the road trip with Catherine, so Sara asks him about it and he jokes around. It seems that the scene may be the last one of that ep, a closure of it, so I presume it will be a good one.And the fact that Nick will be the one telling Sara the news may be the sign that he will be the first one to know about their relationship. However, I kind of hope that Sara won't look too crushed. In a way I think that she will expect it.

Oh, ok well I don't care any Snickers is good Snickers, bring it on :D

and Hearty I loved the ending, keep itcoming with the fics :D becouse I'm currently stuck in a corner and can't get out, so my story writing is stopped for now, but every one else please write I enjoy reading them :D

Snickers!!!

P.S. where is the Snickers Scenarios thread? can't find it :)

I know Catherine and Nick go on a road trip but I like to pretend it was Sara, instead of Catherine. Nick always felt comfortable with Sara, all the times. When Grissom leave? Who take his place? I hope it not Catherine. I think Nick did a better job then Catherine because Nick don't act like too bossy with anybody, Catherine does. Remember fifth season after Mea Culpa.

I know what you mean, I think it should be Nick, out of everyone he's the best boss, but I have read there is going to be a guest star who takes over wile Grissom is gone, I just hope it isn't Mike Ironside, he always fills in for people on TV shows... and I hate it! any way Nick will be best, and I hope no matter who fills in, Nick and sara work a case together and talk and hang out, we need another scene where there just walking and talking and she holds on to his arm, that was cute!

ok well I was going to stay spoiler free, but that eneded as soon as the first spoiler apeared on this site :)

nicksarafan2 said:
P.S. where is the Snickers Scenarios thread? can't find it :)

Here it is!

Scenarios = Love!

Everyone should get in on it this time! It's really a great way to play out those Snickers fantasies :devil:

i don't really know if this should be in the spoiler thing or not but I dont think so because yeah....anyways i was reading on the next episode (this Thursday in TWO days) that Cath and Grissom work the "a" case and NICK AND SARA are working the "B" case as in TOGETHER squee!!! and 7/11 sounds great!!! and hearty going to go finish reading your story i haven't been here in so long -hangs head-

O/T I know you guys will be so happy to hear this, I read about George and Jorja another board and don't asked me how to bring it over here.

Do you know that George and Jorja were friends before they land on CSI?

I wish I could bring it over here to let you read it. Maybe I go and see if I can do bring articite.

i didnt know they were friends before. may be you can give us the link.
the spoiler is getting pretty interesting and at least will have snicker scene soon.

I was going to, I went back and save it but it was error. I will do it tomorrow by printing it out then write it here so you can read it.

Looking back at the pics Misery posted I think it was. And the second picture I mean Sara is totally checking Nick's back end out, and i doubt that was in the script!

But how can she resist his sweet bum :lol:

Why is it that they were leaning towards Snickers in all 4 season then just stop cold turkey. It's like saying to a... teacher "You have worked here for 4 years and it's been great, the kids love you and everyone is a fan...but you're fired, clean out your desk this instant" see it just seem wrong, but it's even worse when Snickers in involved.

We let's hope they are starting to see the light. Or just maybe this angst is for what we really want. It was a way to say ok we finally gave you a GSR relationship but in the end we know you want Snickers. Yeah that's what I'm thinking. ;)

Well hay, we only have to wait another 2 months till WP is away, but I personally think episodes are better without him, we've had Gum Drops a whole episodes without and Rashomama which only had some Grissom bits in it, and they scored well with the audience, plus they had Snickers interaction which is another plus, so aslong as they write the script right, and don't blow it, I think we should be in for 2 great episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back