Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

I figured csikicksurass that Nick was the religious guy. Since the picture in the scrapbook that Grissom pointed out was of all three but a couple were Frank and Charlotte. Other then the prom one.

Misery said:
It was bizarre to hear Grissom telling the story of 2 men falling for the same woman, when there were only him, Nick and Sara there. This is the quote (hopefully, I got it right)

G: Based on her scrapbook this seems to have been a golden time in Charlotte's life, high school. There are a lot of pictures of the three of them together. But the only two shots are of Frank and Charlotte. Exept of this one. Evidently she went to her prom with Cody.
N: (sarcastic) She looks thrilled.
G: The next picture of Frank, he's in a seminary. Maybe giving up Charlotte was the sacrifice he make to join the church.
*SQUEAL* ok now if that aint a sign, then i dont know what is. now think about it, they have kept nick n sara away from each other for yonks, and when they bring them back together, that convo is what we get, about 2 guys falling for the same girl, and it was in gris's office, and nick n sara were together opposite grissom. and omg Maybe giving up Charlotte was the sacrifice he make to join the church maybe giving up sara is the sacrifice gris is going to have to make for his job or something. and then sara realises that gris;s job means more to him then she does and then she goes to nick and muahaha we get snicekrs!!!!

And here are the clips from that only shot of them:

#3 is my favorite. :D
WHOLLY THUD

ok seriously those pics are hot, i love the way sara is looking at nick in the third one rofl, its like he is already UTT haha, she gets excited whenever he gets near her haha

Yeah I noticed that parallelism bit about the case and the three of them talking about it. Maybe they can't have Nick and Sara alone in the same room together cause they might jump each other. lmao.

csikicksurass said:
Yeah but in the case who would Nick be? the religious dude or the angry jealous dude?
hmm cool topic. I'd say Grissom would be the religious dude, cause like him, the priest had to give up his love for the girl for his career. But then after a VERY long time he gives in and pursues a real relationship with the girl.

Nick is more like the 'angry jealous' dude. lol. Cause this guy gave everything to the girl and never left her side even though the girl is infatuated with someone else. I think that is more like Nick's personality.. the giving type. Another thing, Sean Patrick Flannery (who played the jealous dude) is definitely hotter than the priest, which is another thing Nick and him got in common. :D

Btw, hot pics Misery! :D

i had a thought, i dont think that with the nick/sara/gris triangle, that sara is what gris would have to sacrifice, for him it would be his job, and to start with he thinks he can do it, but when things get found out and it really comes down to it, he cant and he wont give her job up for her but nick does. thats the difference between the two, nick values sara more then his job, gris doesnt!!!

oh yeah and just wanted to pimp the snickers scenario's thread, i'm in the mood to write some amusing stuff, and need some others to join in :D

OK, see, I knew that all we had was a little motivation! This thread is getting more substancive (is that a word...?).

Anyway, I have to say that I agree with all of you. Grissom is the priest in that triangle, and I agree with hearty , Sara is the sacrifice he would have to make.

However in that scene, we can change the roles a bit. Nick pointed out how Charlotte looked miserable in that one photo of her and Cody. So, in that scenario, Grissom would have to be Cody, because with all the secrecy, difference in opinions and angst between them is what made her sad most of the time. And Sara and Nick always had laughs, even when situation was difficult. Angst in their situation is what makes them understand each other more.

I am glad that others saw the same thing that I did in that G/S/N conversation, I thought that maybe I was reading more into this than was meant to be. I felt like Grissom was sort of letting Nick know that maybe things were not going to be permanent with Sara and that he would end up getting his chance with her. (Maybe giving him permission)

I have not been here in a while (stoopid dead computer) but I am glad to see that everyone is still here and not letting the lack of Snickery goodness get y'all down.

Can_I_be_U said:
I am glad that others saw the same thing that I did in that G/S/N conversation, I thought that maybe I was reading more into this than was meant to be. I felt like Grissom was sort of letting Nick know that maybe things were not going to be permanent with Sara and that he would end up getting his chance with her. (Maybe giving him permission)
i agree, i think there was some serious undertones going through all three of them in the scene. i think all three have an understanding of what is going on with them, i think nick has figured out gris has finally done something with sara, i think gris knows that nick has feelings for sara, and i think he also knows sara has some feelings for nick too, and i think sara now knows that both men have feelings for her and really it is up to her, she may feel like she is locked into being with grissom because seh was chasing him for so long, but i think her and nick will talk and she will realise that its her decision, and she should get out now before she gets in any deeper and people will start to get hurt.

i also think that gris knows that sara will end up with nick, and i think gris was almost saying to nick that its ok because he knows he would choose his job over sara when it came down to it, and if they stayed together that it would come down to a choice. so basically everyone wins.

Ok this morning and last night was the best night ever:

First things first: It was cold and i was writing on the car window and i wrote down my favorite couples down and when ever i wrote down one my annoying little brother would write down a couple that he likes but i dont, for example i love Chase and Cameron and he liked Cameron and House but when i wrote down Nick and Sara and he didn't write down anything so that means that he to LOVES Snickers :D

Secound: I was very happy that i had a awesome Nick/Sara dream because i havent had one in a while and it was a very good dream!!! <333

Third: This moring my alarm clock on my Ipod woke me up with the song "You dont know me" by Michael Buble came on and that is my Snickers song <33

So so far it is a pretty good day.

yup I saw that same thing in that scene, I wonder what it allmeans, I have a really good feeling for the episdoes Gill wont be in... oh yeah :D

ok I have to go make Dinner now :D

and Snickers rule :D

and Hearty, that pic is my fave to , that and the one where she's looking up at him :D cute!!

wow misery love the pics. like in the first pic nick looks so concentrated in explaining something to her and the third pic sara was look up to him like begging to look at her.
oooh i wish i could watch this eppie. i really really cant wait for season 7 to air here in the philippines.

Hehe it's my birthday today and what a way to start it with Snickers, well thats how i start pretty much all my days, just before i go to school i got to Snickers but i guess i like Snickers for birthdays better :) Pfff who wouldn't!

hi guys :)

I haven't watched episode yet but I'm glad to hear that NS did actually exchange a few words (gasp)
thanks misery for the caps

csikicksurass said:
Hehe it's my birthday today and what a way to start it with Snickers, well thats how i start pretty much all my days, just before i go to school i got to Snickers but i guess i like Snickers for birthdays better :) Pfff who wouldn't!

happy birthday :)

csikicksurass said:

Happy Birthday CSIkicksyourass :D I hope you have fun :D and funny it's also my Aunts Birthday :)

here are some gifts :D

Walking
Grrrr
cute
Love... can you see it?! :lol:

and I'm so happy about the scene, I can't wait till the next episode, I just know there will be even better Snickers scenes, I bet the'll actully talk to each other, with out any one else in the room... or somthing, any way there cute together :D

csikicksurass said:
happy birth to you csikicksurass.

nicksarafan2 said:
Walking
Grrrr
cute

and I'm so happy about the scene, I can't wait till the next episode, I just know there will be even better Snickers scenes, I bet the'll actully talk to each other, with out any one else in the room... or somthing, any way there cute together :D

oooh love those pics nsf2 :D

nicksarafan2 said:Walking
Grrrr
cute

*sigh* even though the pics werent my prezzie, they still are (did that make ne sense? :S ) lol.

anyhu, cute pics, dude these two are just... HOT!!! i luv the last laugh scene, its just so ... for lack of a better word, snickers. wait, there is no better word, rofl. nick looks at her ass, nick shows off, nick flirts, nick jumps sara in the bath...i wish.

also, the FINAL CHAPTER of GOING HOME is up!!! comments are love, and ill start home for the holidays in a few days :D :D :D enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back