Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

mariel if your right... have one thing to say... :D

ok well I love my Nicky so this episode should be good.... Love my Nicky... and of course Snickers!!

Luv the Wallpaper and nsf2 luv u're banner the're both so damn cute !!Heart I pray that you're idea has a future..well even if they don't merry!

mariel love the wall paper, nsf2 love your banner. hope that nick and sara interact on their case on Fannysmackin' eppie. i love your idea heart that it would really happen.

I love your idea Heart. As a Greg/Nick shipper i am also happy for Nick/Greg but wow i LOVE the fact that Nick and Sara are working together!!! I'm glad Sara's there for Nick when he's sad about Greg. Fannysmakin is going to be great episode for my ships :D

csikicksurass said:
I love your idea Heart. As a Greg/Nick shipper i am also happy for Nick/Greg but wow i LOVE the fact that Nick and Sara are working together!!! I'm glad Sara's there for Nick when he's sad about Greg. Fannysmakin is going to be great episode for my ships :D
wait, what? nick n sara ARE working together??? TALK TO ME!!!

Just thought I'd pop in and let everybody know that the Shipper Central rules have been combined into one handy-dandy post now.

Everybody, please take the time to read them and make sure to read the section under the title SPAM

Here's the link and Thanks.

Shipper Central Rules

csikicksurass said:

They are, Oh yippee, about time, I can't wait now, really, I was excited about the scene with Nick and Warrick processing the car but now we finally have Sara and Nick hopefully TALKING to each other after 3 epi's.
I sure hope they are working together!

^^ Exactly. Btw, I'm in love with your banner, LOL.

heartagram69 said:
csikicksurass said:
wait, what? nick n sara ARE working together??? TALK TO ME!!!
No, they are GONNA work together!

I said:
So apparently Warrick, Nick and Sara are working on the same case. A young woman who's beaten up? Could be an affective case for Sara... Then Nick and Sara HAVE to at least talk to eachother once, right? Right?
Well, on the same case at least, so unless TPTB are gonna be a bunch of jackasses again, we'll probably get some snickers! (This isn't spoilerish right?) If they ARE gonna be a bunch of jackasses and we don't get to see Nick and Sara on-screen together I'm gonna need some explaination, because then I'm getting really suspicious.

Btw, heart, that theory of yours sounds very good. Jorja did say that she doesn't know if Grissom and Sara have a monogamous relationship. Nice start for a romantic relationship that has only been going on for a few months(/weeks/days?). I'm not sure though that IF Sara would 'cheat', it would with Nick. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on the wallpaper! =]

I dont think Grissom is up for a real commitment with anyone at most, he's married to his job. True all CSI have a passion for what they do but someone like Nick also has a life outside his work, thats why he's always getting the girls is because he isn't always talking about C.O.D's and i think thats what Sara wants to, not just a guy who she can only be with at work.

I have to tell you something! Reruns are great!!!

F.e. last night, "Frinds and lovers" (1x04) were on. Btw, great title. :D

Anyway, there is that scene that speaks high volume. It sounds like Nick and Sara are talking some secret language, that only the two of them can understand, but the sound of Sara's voice is very telling. :D

(NICK rushes out from the room and into the hallway. He catches up with
CATHERINE and SARA.)

NICK: Here I am.

CATHERINE: You're coming with me.

(CATHERINE holds out the assignment sheet to NICK. He grabs it and looks at
it.)

SARA: Glad you could make it.

(NICK stares at SARA. SARA grins back at NICK.)

SARA: I'm outta here. Good luck tonight, you guys.

NICK See you.

Here are some pics:

Glad you could make it
they grin at each other

I just love Caths' smile there. it's like she thinks that Sara kept him busy before and that's why he's late. And the two of them are so cute.

Any it shows my wish! I only want for them to pass each other in the hallways if it's too much to ask that they work together. They can pull even the simplest scenes off. :D

Sure, this was a long time ago, but they are even better with years.

Totaly agree with u csikicks.. !I don't think that SAra is such a romantic type of person..but she neeeds someone who drags her away from work and Tricky Nicky is the right person for that^^!And I can't say anything good about Gris..just at Grillows..but actualy..I hate him!And the pics are very cute ;)..misery..luv all these pic.s in here :devil:

hey all, just gonna pimp the scenario's thread coz its been slow lately, but it is hella fun :D

also chapter 17 of going home is now also up, comments are love.

i've been watching my season 1, 2 and 3 dvds again lately, and seriously, there is no way there wasnt/isnt something going on with them, i mean hell the eye sex and undressing each other with their eyes alone should be enough to get them arested for indecent exposure or something, haha.

mariel I LOVE the wall. I'm using it right now. Thanks bunches. :D
Misery said:
Glad you could make it
they grin at each other

I just love Caths' smile there. it's like she thinks that Sara kept him busy before and that's why he's late. And the two of them are so cute.

Any it shows my wish! I only want for them to pass each other in the hallways if it's too much to ask that they work together. They can pull even the simplest scenes off. :D
Thanks for reminding me of that scene. Season One is cool like that. And you're right, they make the best out of the simplest scenes. Even those that don't have dialogue. There's this one scene, I forgot which ep but I'm sure it's from season 1, and think Mariel posted a cap of it. Anyways, in the scene we got Grissom in a room with a glass window behind him, and through that window you can see Nick and Sara walking in the background sort of laughing together. Anybody knows what I'm talking about?

Anyways, I know we're still so far to the next thread (at the rate we're going) but I was watching some clips and I came across Too Tough To Die, you know the scene wherein Sara sang to Nick. It would be cool to have a thread title somewhere along the lines of her singing to him. But I can't think of any. lmao.

cofi said:
mariel I LOVE the wall. I'm using it right now. Thanks bunches. :D
Thank YOU. :D

cofi said:
There's this one scene, I forgot which ep but I'm sure it's from season 1, and think Mariel posted a cap of it. Anyways, in the scene we got Grissom in a room with a glass window behind him, and through that window you can see Nick and Sara walking in the background sort of laughing together. Anybody knows what I'm talking about?
Yeah, I know what pic you're talking about, and yep, that was me posting it. Here. It's really uber cute. :D

cofi said:
Anyways, I know we're still so far to the next thread (at the rate we're going) but I was watching some clips and I came across Too Tough To Die, you know the scene wherein Sara sang to Nick. It would be cool to have a thread title somewhere along the lines of her singing to him. But I can't think of any. lmao.
Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. heart and I also thought about something to refer to the TV-Guide interview with Jorja and WP. Something like "What does an affair cost?" lol.

Misery said:
(NICK rushes out from the room and into the hallway. He catches up with
CATHERINE and SARA.)
NICK: Here I am.
CATHERINE: You're coming with me.
(CATHERINE holds out the assignment sheet to NICK. He grabs it and looks at
it.)
SARA: Glad you could make it.
(NICK stares at SARA. SARA grins back at NICK.)
SARA: I'm outta here. Good luck tonight, you guys.
NICK See you.

Here are some pics:
Glad you could make it
they grin at each other

Oh that scene is totally amazing! Isn't it suspicious the way they act toward each other? I mean "Glad you could make it!" already says a lot, but then those faces! Looks like it's Sara's fault Nick overslept! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back