Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

sara/jorja is so looking at nick/geroge like, look at me dammit, i'm taking my top off, and imagining rick isnt there, HAHA.

thats a longing look lol

and just a note, CHAPTER 18 of GOING HOME is now up, comments are love.

2. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I just replies your story, heartagram69. That was good story.

I'm hope we see Nick and Sara working together soon. I love it at the end of Fannysmackin.

Sara keep looks at Nick so much.

3. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

hi all!!!

Hearty I read and as I type this I'm leaving you a comment :D

and I sure we will get some more snickers... we have to, and if Jorja has it her way... we will :D

and after watching AC 360 last night, i realized how much I want there to be puppies on CSI and Nick and Sara have to deal with them :D

ok i'm off *runs away... trips falls* I'm ok!

4. jnick_0712

jnick_0712 Prime Suspect

Where did you hear that?

5. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Well, remember that TV guide interview with Billy and Jorja, where fans asked the question and SOME of them were published and some of them not? The one that weren't in the actual magazine were answered and could be read on TV guide site.

And actually, our own cofi asked this:

I have to say; very diplomatic, cofi . :D :D :D

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Great Question Cofi and nice way of putting it. She is missing George. Maybe she knows the rest of us are missing Nick & Sara. ;)

7. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

you mean after four eppie this is the only snicker scene we get.
    at least they are in the same room.

8. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

aw, see the love, can you fell the love between those two!!

and cool cofi good question :D

and I'm still hanging in there, there are what... 19 episodes left in this season, we will get snickers :D

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I hope we do NSF because they cant stay away from each other for 4ever because the actors are going to get tired of not seeing each other at work and plus they have fun when they are doing scenes and they always have the coolest case's together (Like the cat lady)

Come on We need are Snickers fix. I love them but i still need to see at least one scene with them together.

10. heartagram69

im pissed off right now lol, so snickers, and i'm sick of all this GSR shit lol. not to mention whats with their new thread name? we need a new thread, we used to be like one behind them, now we are like 4, funnily enough they dont get in trouble for spamming, COUGH.

anyway i dont want to get in trouble so ill get back on topic, for all those reading going home, chapter 19 (the second last chap) is now up :D comments are love, hope you can all read and enjoy.

WE NEED MORE SNICKERS DAMMIT!!! its so easily the best ship, argh angry lol

11. ollieuan

ollieuan Lab Technician

Well, then this might make you happy!

Ausiello: I know I have this exclusive, only-for-AA quote from exec producers Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar: "After having dealt with a miniature-making serial killer, a murder in a church, a tragic case of two missing boys, and Kevin Federline, Gil Grissom will decide that he needs a short break from the lab... and maybe a break from Sara, too. He'll only be gone a few weeks, but his office won't remain vacant in his absence. Watch out fetal pig, your days might be numbered." As I previously reported, Gil's mini-vacation will air in January, and, per my CSI spy, will be prompted by some bleak parting words from that aforementioned "miniature-making" serial killer. Apparently, he'll affect Gil in a way most standard psychopaths don't

Now, I know TPTB have misled us time and time again, but I'm holding out hope that we'll see Sara available and in Nick's arms before long. :D

12. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I cant wait till the new season premieres in England, even if we don't even get a snickers scene till eppy 4. I've decided I'm going to over analyse anything that can be randomly or not randomly linked with Snickers concerning CSI. Maybe there's something that we all missed from before? I shall never give up, I shall never surrender!

I definitely cannot wait for 7x10, I have a feeling there will be mondo juiciness! :lol:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I don't want to hear any negative GSR talk in this thread.

This is not a contest. It shouldn't matter to you or anybody else what thread # GSR is on. If you don't like GSR then it would probably be best not to go in that thread. If you want to discuss the GSR ship then I suggest you take it up in the Great Ship Debate-CSI thread pinned near the top of the forum. This thread is NOT the place for it.

Also, I read ALL of the shipper threads and I do make posts if I see spamming and I have made posts in several threads, including GSR.

14. heartagram69

WHOA, nice.

man that made my day... spesh the part about "will be prompted by some bleak parting words from that aforementioned "miniature-making" serial killer." now does that sound somewhat like the whole butterflied thing??? and remember grissom said "i couldnt do it" then, maybe he will realise he really cant :D :D :D

and sorry 1csimfan i get in bad moods sometimes and vent when/where i shouldnt

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Wow, well I can't wait for 7/10 episode, and the ones that fallow that, but I'm hoping we get snickers much sooner then that, lets hope it happens tomorrow :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.